Let's speculate about Polynesian some more!

How likely do you think the Polynesian tower will be part of a new/old association?

• 100% new association

Votes: 113 37.0%
  • 80% new association / 20% current association

Votes: 64 21.0%
  • 60% new association / 40% current association

Votes: 28 9.2%
  • 40% new association / 60% current association

Votes: 17 5.6%
  • 20% new association / 80% current association

Votes: 32 10.5%
  • 0% new association / 100% current association

Votes: 51 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would LOVE a 90-day resort booking advantage, and 60-day booking for other WDW guests.

Or else, manage blocks of reservations by audience (hotel guests, WDW guests, off-site guests) similar to how they had inventory of park reservations for APs, on-site, and off-site.

To some extent, this is a zero-sum game. Making it easier for Poly guests to get a reservation makes it harder for everybody else. And if it were WDW-wide policy, it would make it harder for us to book reservations at other resorts. (Lookin' at you, Chef Mickey, 1901 Park Fare, and Steakhouse '71). But overall, I think it would be a fair trade.
I’m all for it. WDW wins if people choose more expensive resorts for ADR advantage. It seems a fair trade off to me.

It would definitely make sense. After a long day at the park or with a bunch of family it would be nice to have a reservation at the place you are staying. It should be easier to get one there than anywhere else

Didn't a variation of this get implemented a year or so ago? My understanding is that there is some inventory that's made available specifically to guests staying at Disney resorts.

I've definitely noticed improved availability the last couple of trips. In fact, my upcoming trip this summer is the first time I've gotten absolutely everything on the day and time I wanted right at my 60+7. I've been attributing the improved experience to reservations getting set aside for on property guests.

A bit OT but not. For those unaware:
Our beloved PVB experienced a major water leak.
On Wednesday morning, a major leak at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort shut down both the BouTiki gift shop and Kona Cafe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter