Let's see your EPCOT photo's..........

IMG_1391-1.jpg

IMG_1421-1-1.jpg

OK, now that I've finally transferred my WDW trip photos from my digital camera to my computer, I can contribute to this thread! :cool1:

Here's a picture of the Canadian pavilion. Um, excuse me Mr. Man-in-the-red-shirt, would you mind getting off the railing? You're in my picture. ;)

Here's another one from the Canadian pavilion. I spy with my little eye......a bear!

Here's the Eiffel Tower in the French pavilion. C'est joli, non?

I think that this building is so beautiful. I'm sure at least a 100 other people have posted this picture.

I'll be back with more in a few minutes.

Journey into your Imagination -

Empty Cue. Really empty.
079_19.jpg

Figment of "your Imagination" -
082_16.jpg

My DS8's favorite activity at Epcot...the sound lab at JIYI.
083_15.jpg

The Jammitors -
077_21-1.jpg

OK, I'm back with more Epcot pics.

Here's a pic of the fountain in the Italian pavilion.

I thought this was so adorable! :love: I am a big fan of miniatures, so I got several pictures of this miniature German village.

Look! It's the Illuminations globe! They had just brought the globe out of hiding and were setting everything up for the show.

Here is yet another pic of the over-sized golf ball at Epcot. I just had to throw this one in. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter