Let's see those Disneyland videos!

Discussion in 'Disneyland Community Board' started by danimaroo, Jan 10, 2013.

1. danimaroo

danimaroo DIS Veteran

I thought it might kind of fun to have a thread for posting videos you may have made of your past trips to Disneyland! I personally love watching people's videos from their trips, as I think it just gets me even more excited for my next trip. So please, post those videos (of course, only if you're comfortable with it!)...

I'll start things off with one I literally just made last night of our trip to Disneyland last month.

It was my first trip to Disneyland ever, and also my first visit to any Disney park around Christmas time... It rained pretty much every day we were there, so I didn't get to take as much video as I'd hoped... but I'm still happy with the video and it reminds me of such a wonderful time we had!

Oh, and if you're reading my TR for this trip, this has a few minor spoilers, but nothing too major. :goodvibes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQFNulEKPOM

Hope to see more videos posted in this thread!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Casey's Mommie

Casey's Mommie Nothing makes a Mommy happier than hearing her bab

4. crystalanne79

crystalanne79 Earning My Ears

5. Jaina

Jaina Actually, my name is Sara. It's a long, VMK story.

Disneyland May 1991

Just a family video (and the quality's not amazing, because it's old and because I made it smaller, file-wise because I had to upload over 3G...) but there are some fun views from the old Skyway to Tomorrowland and stuff. :)

6. Girimama33

Girimama33 "I've disgraced the forces of evil."

http://youtu.be/B37dHQJE86g

This is a movie from our trip last week. My DH's 7th cousin (long story) meet up with us, and loves taking photos and making movies. This one is 45 minutes and has some complete rides. He did a great job....complete with Disney movie opening.
    Hopefully there is nothing too embarrassing...

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android

7. Jaina

Disneyland 2003
    Another family video, this time of my littlest brother's (5) first trip to DLR. Some cuts are rough because I threw it in Windows Live Moviemaker to cut out some of the more boring family-only stuff before uploading.

8. danimaroo

danimaroo DIS Veteran

Your kids are ADORABLE. Oh my gosh. I love how excited he gets! Makes me excited for having my own kids one day and bringing them to Disneyland/Disney World. :goodvibes

9. crystalanne79

Thank you, my son certainly loved every aspect of it (even the parking lot tram and fyi we didn't have a car to park).

10. lsulindy

lsulindy DIS Veteran

Goosebumps! Just when I think I couldn't get more excited! :goodvibes

I'll have to catch up on the others when I have some more time!

11. crystalanne79

It was the first trip ever for my parents, kids and husband. I had been 16 years ago when I was a teen and didn't remember much. My kids were 7 and 4. So much fun!

12. mommy2allyandaveri

mommy2allyandaveri <font color=0066CC>Disney or otherwise. Sucks<br><

13. PatMcDuck

PatMcDuck DIS Veteran

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KVc0PWyn9c

This video was taken on a day that I just popped into the park briefly by myself (we were staying on property). i walked in, and this little pop up character interaction was already going on.....

I am from NJ, and this was one of my first trips to DL, after going to WDW many times. I was so CHARMED. I fell in love with DL, right at this moment, as this went on...... now this band leader, I forget his name, Art? Rats, my memory stinks. I have seen him before, he is so wonderful, just a GEM. I saw him bring in the MM Club band and characters last year, in front of the castle. My camera malfunctioned, and I lost that one.

14. lsulindy

lsulindy DIS Veteran

:goodvibes

15. luulu1999

luulu1999 DIS Veteran

To everyone that post DL videos on youtube.....THANK YOU.....DD watches them everyday and says all the things were going to ride and do when we get to go back!!

16. LisaSunshine

LisaSunshine Earning My Ears

17. Jaina

I agree! My kids haven't ever been yet, but even the 2.5 year old says "That's Disneyland!" when it shows up. We have watched so many parades and rides (and our own family videos from when I was a kid and when DH and I have gone) that they are already SO excited to go "someday." :)

18. hallienicole

hallienicole Mouseketeer

This is from our January 2012 trip. Me and two close friends planned on going; however, one couldn't because she goes to school in Washington. So we made her this video! Enjoy!!

http://youtu.be/PYlL3w4bFIk

19. Goofy_Mom

Goofy_Mom Disney Princess

I've got one! This is from October 2012, we did the Mickey's Halloween party. This trip my mother also got to come and play. The last time she was at the park it was just Disneyland, there wasn't a Disney's California Adventure park.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P656tRP34k

20. Jenasweetemotion

Jenasweetemotion ♥ Disney Lover ♥

21. poohbear luvs grumpy

poohbear luvs grumpy Mouseketeer

Love when music is added