LET'S PLAY if you were a game designer for VMK What would you like to do?

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
This thread was inspired by one over at VMKforums.

I would love to be able to buy things that you could carry around like Balloons, MickeyBars, etc.

also I would like to see a MINI GOLF game that would be so much fun I am hooked right now on the one in Madagascar for Gamecube...

Special T-shirt for boards around the net like a Lime green one with DIS on it for us!

What would you do?????

Mal

I would make Buzz Lightyear: Ranger Spin into a game at Tomorrowland!
That would be SOOOOO fun!
And something in Space Mountain where you can make your own rollercoaster!

i would make a T.V where you can watch videos of the rides and can be put to full size and you can do quests around VMK to get them so it's like a hidden mickey hunt
:)
although you also get about 3 with it

and you choose from a list of 6 which you want and the other 3 will be for quests along with others which you don't know of
and the rides will be:
soarin'
splash mountain
test track
jungle cruise
pirates of the carribean
it's a small world

i would choose the 1st 3
:)

i was ill today
i slept in until about 11:00
and im still awake
can't get asleep

Yes, I want Buzz Lightyear.
I want rain and to wear yellow ponchos! :rotfl: I think it would be a hoot we all be in the Emporium wearing yellow ponchos!

lucky me
last time i posted i said i was still up
well i went to sleep at 4:00
and the sun was rising at the time
i wish they made it the same time for us as you then i could stay on longer

I hope they expand the game to cover all four parks. It would be cool to have a game for the AK and be able to drive a little jeep on a photo safari like on the jungle cruise.
I would like to see a Beauty and the Beast room and a Little Mermaid room for MGM.

VMK - Tikibelle :)

I have some "great" ideas!
The main thing i would want is! For that anooying chat thing to be gone!
(example: when I say: wassup my friend! want to go to the cruise game?, they'll block out wassup and to,and maybe even more...)
Im fine with the cursing thing, I don't curse alot.
I would want a expansion on the games that you could win credits on like...
a California Scremin ride, when you make your own coaster, and have a booth for it to get credits(like 20 credits per ride)
I would like a typhoon Lagoon and a Blizard Beach Chill place where you can play mini-arcades, competitions, and h20000000000000!
I would even like to have a Salon in the fronteirland(spelled it wrong)
you can bet with people and earn credits the luck style!
I have more,way more ideas but I don't want to clog up this topic :confused3

I would somehow like to see the Cruise Ship involved. That you could get on it, go to any of the rooms on the ship, even go on a cruise...I think that would be cool.

like i said a T.V which is a quest thing where you are given 6 videos you choose your fav 3 and then the others you get through doing something along with about 25 other videos
(these are on ride videos or videos of shows)
the selection i chose were:
1. soarin'
2. splash mountain
3. test track
4. jungle cruise
5. pirates of the carribbean
6. it's a small world

other's you can get include haunted mansion, star tours, share a dream come true parade, fantasyland in the sky fireworks, big thunder mountain, etc.

oh and away of stopping people saying boy friend/ girl friend
or friend girl/ friend boy

I think it would be neat to get Pal Mickey involved! Like as you walk around VMK he could tell you about the different sections, what time the 3 o'clock parade is ;) , ect!

maybe away to get more credits!!

also more of disney world hat like the birthday hat and the ears band with eeyore or minnie.

parades and not the line of people parades

Hello all,
First post here.

I am SpinMarty on VMK (also a member of the vmkfansite)

I actually started this topic over on that site and love all the responses we have there and now reading these too.

I would love to see characters walking around the park. A new quest would be for you to get their autographs. Some character would be easy and around often, some would be more difficult.

I have many more ideas but that is all for now.

BTW - I talked with some of the VMKStaff and they are aware of these fan sites and stuff and read the information. I was told that there were some good ideas that they may do. So, that being said, don't be shy in posting ideas. Now is your turn to be a virtual Imagineer :earsboy:

SpinMarty said:
Hello all,
First post here.

I am SpinMarty on VMK (also a member of the vmkfansite)
I welcomed you in another thread, but want to welcome you to the Dis boards here as well. Welcome!

im definitaly lovin the cruise idea. :cool1:

and the other parks would be nice with a little monorail.

hey even all the hotels. but that might start something with the kids asking DO YOU WANT TO BE MY BOY/GIRLFRIEND
maybe just the lobbies of the hotels then. and pools.

i think rides would be fun. like hey come ride through space moutain or whatever else. :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter