Let's do this all over again...Update 12/6 7:00 am @ MK

Well...the tree is finally done.
AAA_0004.jpg

Here is the tree top in close up.
AAA_0009.jpg

One year from today will be the first day of our next trip. The excitement has just begun. :banana::banana:

I am so jealous.... of the tree and the trip! I would love to see Disney all decked out for Christmas. Maybe someday. I can't wait to see your photos and read your trip report though! Smoothie anyone?

I'm getting in early on this one - loved your last TR and it helped convince me to book at WL, and to try to actually take some decent pictures! I'm just a point and shoot kind of girl but I want to practice and see if I can improve. Usually my DH takes most of the pics, but he won't be on the next trip so I can hog the camera. :thumbsup2

Pictures to take...I had an idea but it flew right out of my head. I'll be back with some when I think of them. :)

Topdog! Love the updates! You decor was awesome! Gotta back a couple pages and get caught up now.

Your tree is beautiful:wizard:

Love the Disney animals.
Thanks. I still can't believe they are 15 years old.
I am so jealous.... of the tree and the trip! I would love to see Disney all decked out for Christmas. Maybe someday. I can't wait to see your photos and read your trip report though! Smoothie anyone?
I can use a smoothie right now. :)
I'm getting in early on this one - loved your last TR and it helped convince me to book at WL, and to try to actually take some decent pictures! I'm just a point and shoot kind of girl but I want to practice and see if I can improve. Usually my DH takes most of the pics, but he won't be on the next trip so I can hog the camera. :thumbsup2

Pictures to take...I had an idea but it flew right out of my head. I'll be back with some when I think of them. :)
Welcome. WL is awesome with or without Xmas decor. There are plenty of photo op at WL. I would start with outside first.
Topdog! Love the updates! You decor was awesome! Gotta back a couple pages and get caught up now.
Thanks GB. I still have a looooonnng way to plan this out.
Great update and decor! I especially love the mickey snowman :)
Thanks. Mickey snowman can even play Jingle Bell.

I am about to loose my mind. Still trying to figure out how the Xmas party works. Which day we should go to see the light show? Wonder if I can squeeze in the steam train tour. I am contemplating about the Segway tour but DW is a little skeptic about it. We then have to fit those in with the ADR.

Oh! My DW just notify me she sign us up to volunteer a day next spring so we can get an additional free park day at Disney. I don't even know what we will be volunteer.:confused: I think we will find out by Jan 1. So now, look like a 10 days trip turns into 11 days instead.

I read about the volunteer day. I think I read somewhere that if you already have tickets that you can get a fastpass for all the fast pass rides at one park! That would be awesome!

I read about the volunteer day. I think I read somewhere that if you already have tickets that you can get a fastpass for all the fast pass rides at one park! That would be awesome!

That's what I read too. It kicks off on 1/1 supposedly so I've registered online to get info once they have it and am hoping for the fastpass! Pretty sure I read it was a fastpass for SIX people!

That's what I read too. It kicks off on 1/1 supposedly so I've registered online to get info once they have it and am hoping for the fastpass! Pretty sure I read it was a fastpass for SIX people!

Fastpass for all the rides at one park. That's awesome!! :thumbsup2 If that's the case, it will have to either DHS or EPCOT. Decision...decision...

If I understand it correctly you would each get this option so you could fastpass for each other with your certificates so that would would mean fast passes for 2 parks!

If I understand it correctly you would each get this option so you could fastpass for each other with your certificates so that would would mean fast passes for 2 parks!

I just read the Disney park website. This is what it said.
If I have a valid multi-day ticket or Annual Pass or Passport , is there anything else that I can receive?

Guests who present a valid multi-day ticket or Annual Pass or Passport may choose from one of the following three options instead of receiving the free 1-day, 1-park ticket:

* Disney's Special FASTPASS® cards for certain attractions for you and up to 5 additional members of your party.†
* A collectible Ear Hat figurine with exclusive trading pins‡
* Donate your free ticket to one of the select non-profit organizations designated by Disney Parks:

o Boys & Girls Clubs of Southern California
o Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Florida
o Dreams Take Flight Canada

It doesn't indicate the special FASTPASS can be use on all parks or better yet, what are the certain attractions are allow. Disney didn't publish the list of granted attractions.

Oh no! Roy Disney just passed away.

I saw this. Very sad. :sad1:

I just read the Disney park website. This is what it said.
If I have a valid multi-day ticket or Annual Pass or Passport , is there anything else that I can receive?

Guests who present a valid multi-day ticket or Annual Pass or Passport may choose from one of the following three options instead of receiving the free 1-day, 1-park ticket:

* Disney's Special FASTPASS® cards for certain attractions for you and up to 5 additional members of your party.†
* A collectible Ear Hat figurine with exclusive trading pins‡
* Donate your free ticket to one of the select non-profit organizations designated by Disney Parks:

o Boys & Girls Clubs of Southern California
o Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Florida
o Dreams Take Flight Canada

It doesn't indicate the special FASTPASS can be use on all parks or better yet, what are the certain attractions are allow. Disney didn't publish the list of granted attractions.

Hmm, interesting. I am going to look into it though, might still be worthwhile even to get a "selected" fastpass since we already have our tix.

We were suppose to go to NYC today to see the tree and then swing over to pay a visit to the World of Disney one last time before it close down. However, it was only 6 degrees this morning when we woke up. I know the wind will be pretty strong over there. Therefore, we have a slight change of plan. Instead we went to Allentown and stroll around the mall. We went to the Disney store there and they had some kind of Christmas special buy one get one free mix match sleep wear and plush. So I decide to get a little last minute Christmas shopping for my grand niece up at Vancouver. For $17, I was able to pickup a Stitch and a PJ for my niece. Not bad. Stitch is pretty big. He's like twice the size of my "Ted".

AAA_0104.jpg

It is sad news about Roy.

Stitch is very cute. Not as cute as Ted of course.

Hi Peter. Still trying to get caught up from being out of town for so long. Hope you and the family are doing well. Love the pictures of your christmas tree. The topper is too cute! I have a Tinkerbell one. :tinker:

That stinks that you were unable to make it to the World of Disney one last time. I hate that it's closing. I never was able to make it there. Oh well. Love the Stitch that you got for your niece. Very cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!