Let's celebrate this "babymoon" GRAND style!! COMPLETED

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by tinkgurl, Jun 4, 2013.

1. tinkgurl

tinkgurl DIS Veteran

That’s right! This is a “babymoon” trip report, and we celebrated GRAND style!

The Who:

[​IMG]

Along for this trip were Mom & Dad (on the right), Uncle & Little Guy (in the middle), DH & me (on the left). Oh and I need to mention a little someone who we celebrated on this trip…our baby BOY!! I was almost 5 months pregnant this trip!

The When:

We were at WDW from May 21-29, 2013. We have been home almost a week, and I am already having withdrawals!

The Where:

This is where the GRAND style comes in. We are DVC members and had enough points saved up to stay in a grand villa! We were lucky enough to get a room booked at Bay Lay Tower!

With the introductions out of the way…let’s get this TR started!!​

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tinkgurl

tinkgurl DIS Veteran

4. Poolrat

Poolrat I am alive, sometimes I wonder too.

Just saw this on Memoms and well I had to come right over!!!!

You look great - as does everyone but especially you Mamma. :goodvibes

Little guy..... not so little anymore and won't be the littlest when your little one comes along. ;)

5. RachelNinja

RachelNinja Sometimes I'd rather live in VMK than in real life

Omg! Little guy is so big now! Your baby will be the little guy soon!

6. Valgoof

Valgoof DIS Veteran

I came over from Memom's TR. I have read all of your TRs, but have never followed along in real time. :cool1:

7. MeMom

MeMom DIS Veteran

Little Guy is certainly turning into Big Guy! It won't be long until Baby is hamming it up in his first Disney pictures! :love:

I am looking forward to seeing the awesome pictures and hearing the stories.

8. BrooklynnsMommy

BrooklynnsMommy DIS Veteran

Here and going to do my best to keep up.

9. wiigirl

wiigirl DIS Veteran

In for your TR :)

10. tinkgurl

tinkgurl DIS Veteran

~Life Update~

I am so happy to see some readers! I also see lots of views, but not as many posts. C’mon lurkers..I don’t bite! :)

For all those who love anything baby and baby bumps like I do, I thought I would use this TR to share about my pregnancy as well. I promise not to go into too much, just some basic stuff. DH and I have been together for 11 years! For those of you who have followed every one of my TR’s or just recently caught up on them, you know he’s been around awhile! Since I forgot to share them on my honeymoon TR, here’s a few wedding pictures!! Of course, my dress was Cinderella from the Alfred Angelo Disney Princess collection.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DH and the groomsmen:

[​IMG]

For those of you who know xoktenox and how close we are, both Kristen and Chris were in our wedding. Kristen was a bridesmaid, and Chris was an usher.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Little Guy was our “ring guy” he called it:

[​IMG]

That was in August 2012, and then we went on our honeymoon and stayed at the Polynesian. The TR for that is in my signature! Right after we moved into our house, we got a chocolate lab puppy. We decided to name her Lady! She’s such a good dog. Fast forward to the end of January, and we found out we were expecting! I was so happy, but could not believe it was true. I think I took way too many tests! Ha! Countdowns to each monthly doctor appointment make this pregnancy fly by.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We were lucky enough to have our ultrasound to find out if the baby was a boy or a girl the week before our WDW trip! And so, we are having a boy, and I had so much fun shopping for him while the others did the big rides.

Okay, I promise a real update next time! Thanks for following along, and I hope y’all enjoy!

11. CAStevens218

CAStevens218 DIS Veteran

I'm in!!! I've enjoyed all your trip reports and I'm sure this one will be no different!

Great wedding pictures, and CONGRATULATIONS on your very own little guy!!!

12. micandminforever

micandminforever DIS Veteran

I am joining up for the fun.

You look beautiful as a bride and as a soon to be mom. As others have mentioned little guy is really growing up, but as cute as ever. I look forward to the baby shopping pictures for ideas for my nephew coming in July.

13. disneylvr4vr

disneylvr4vr Counting down the days until DISNEY!!!

Joining in! Now I am going to go back and read your other TR's! :simba:

14. kimbo0569

kimbo0569 DIS Veteran

Have read your other TR's and looking forward to this one. Congratulations and much happiness on the upcoming arrival of your little boy! :love:

15. Marsheliz

Marsheliz DIS Veteran

I love TR with young couples/families!!
    Congratulations on the baby boy!! I have two little boys!! They are wonderful and love their mamas!!

Cant wait to read along!

16. nowellsl

nowellsl <font color=purple>my car finds out everytime I ha

I thought I had subscribed to your report, and planned to come back and comment - apparently I wasn't :confused3 Anyway, I found it again.

Your wedding was beautiful and that puppy is gorgeous! Can't wait to hear about your trip.

You look like pregnancy agrees with you, you look fantastic! You and your hubby will be awesome parents.

17. ClaireW

ClaireW Mouseketeer

Joining in, and will be trying to find time to go back and read your previous TRs :)

18. wdwgirl03

wdwgirl03 <font color=red>I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)<b

Joining in (and thanks for thinking of me at BLT, haha!)!

Your wedding dress was very pretty. And congrats on your little boy!

19. Cinderella16

Cinderella16 DIS Veteran

Joining in! I love all your other TRs!
    You look wonderful!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip. :goodvibes

20. punkin413

punkin413 feel the magic, dang it!

I'm in! So I guess the news isn't a secret....didn't want to insert foot into mouth! YAY!!!!!! So happy for you guys! :dance3: I will catch up later but just wanted to sub. :)

21. punkin413

punkin413 feel the magic, dang it!

OMG.... WE WERE THERE AT THE SAME TIME AND DIDN'T KNOW IT!!!!! We were there 5/18-5/24. Totally bummed I didn't get to see you all cute and preggo! :guilty: