Let's Add Some Sparkle to our Pages in July - July Page Challenge

In one evening......20 pages!!! DH at the Yankee game, my DS *back in the nest temporarily:rotfl2::artist::surfweb::stir: is at a Wedding in Michigan.

Pardon my editorial comments today, it was a rough work day.:badpc::crazy2::littleangel: So, naturally, I felt the need to accomplish something creative.

All in a Disney Princess Scrapbook for my Grand Niece, born in March, the first baby in either side of our families in 16 years. I did frames and stickers on most pages, included the baby shower invitation, etc. on some. I substituted some non Disney pages, to mix it up a bit, and used more details on those pages. But no agonizing over pictures, I will leave that to her Mom to figure out.

Tried to do as much as I could, since my niece has never done a scrapbook, and I wanted to make it as easy as I could.

Thanks for listening....:rolleyes2
deb

Ok took me a bit longer than anticipated to get my craft room back in order and my pictures from our First Family Disneyland Vacation ( Feb 2013 and DD5 bday) organized. I got 4 pages done today before life got in the way. LOL hope to do some more tomorrow :) need to get my creative juices flowing again been too long!

Can I join? I have fallen of the scrap-wagon once again, am back on. We went to Disney last month, and I have started our album! It is my first digital,project, and I am still learning. I have 13 pages done in the album, but some where done in June and I don't know ones are which and I'm not going to count those.

Please put me down for the 2 I did yesterday.

Thanks!
Steph

I did 6 more pages today - that brings me up to 30 and my goal! Should be able to do a few more before we head to Spain next Sunday!

Becky

I did 4 yesterday so up to 8/20. Will be working some more this afternoon. Enjoying listening to my disney podcasts as I scrap; catching up on 2 of my favorite things ;)

bigbabyblues - Do you have a goal? I may have missed it. Sorry if that is the case.

Updated to here.

bigbabyblues - Do you have a goal? I may have missed it. Sorry if that is the case.

Updated to here.

I will set a goal of 10 pages for this month, that should be do-able. Our keyboard quit working yesterday, so I can't finish the digital pages that are in progress (I am using ipad now, but can't scrap on it). I'm getting out the traditional stuff today...I'm only behind to 2007 with that...

Thanks for keeping track!

Steph

11 more for me. New grandchild for my BFF. Started a book for him with shower and new baby pics and blank pages with embellishments. So Fun!!!!

I have been bad at updating but have a lot done. 24 layouts. Once I get unpacked and a few chores done, I am scrapping. I am determined to reach my goal!!!

I did 5 yesterday so I met my goal!!! I go back to work tomorrow and today is full of appointments. Hopefully I can squeeze a couple more pages in before the end of the month.

Updated - Hopefully everyone's totals are correct. Our house was a little crazy when I was trying to update. If something is wrong let me know and I will correct.

Thanks
Tam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter