Let the planning begin!

lilmrsellis

Wishing upon a star...
My husband's contract is up and he is ready to reenlist. He's planning to pay off his student loans with his bonus and said we can spend the difference on a trip to WDW!!!

He's mostly doing it because he's gotten a little out of shape since returning from deployment and wants my help to stay on track. I'm not remotely in shape myself, so really he's forcing me to loose, too, but still, I'm thrilled!! It will be our first trip with kids and I just can't wait for them to meet Mickey Mouse!

Thanks to your husband for his service to our country. Are you staying at Shades of Green. If not, you should check it out. It is exclusively for military personnel.

We will probably stay on property due to the AWESOME discount Disney has. We went to Shades of Green 4 years ago to look around (it was gorgeous) but haven't stayed there. We went to celebrate DH's graduation from BCT and AIT. On that particular trip we stayed at GF with tickets, dining, airfare and all for around $2500! It was $7 more than a week at WL! Dream trip for sure and I came home with a great souvenir, he just turned 3, lol.

Becareful planning too far ahead, My DH reenlisted and it's being spread out over the life of his contract, it's not one lump sum. He is supposed to get the first portion next month (1/2), then half of the remaining in 4 years and then whatever is left 2 years later at the end of the 6 years he reenlisted for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!