Let the Partying Begin-December 3-7, 2015 Pretrip Report

Very excited. I am working Thanksgiving. After Thanksgiving, I will really be excited!!

We leave tomorrow morning. Busy day and looking forward to the fun. Even as we speak the plans change. Been thinking about doing a live trip report. Not sure yet. I guess everyone will find out tomorrow!!

I will join in as best I can. :) Christmas Break is almost here and I can be more active!! Yahoo!

If I do live i will post a link or just do it here. I am glad you are on Christmas break. Use your break. Don't think about school till after Christmas .

Didn't get a chance to do a live report. I did post a few pictures on facebook. I think I will probably do a short report. May work on it this week so those who want a Disney fix at Christmas but can't go can see some of it. If I do I'll post a link here and in the other report going...and needs to be done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter