Let the Food and Wine Adventures Begin-Sci Fi Diner and F&W

Yay! Just received an email from my Disney Visa letting me know they will have a card members lounge in the festival welcome center. I am not sure if this is new, but I am so going to check this out and will report back.

Signing on! A girl's trip sounds like a ton of fun, maybe one day. The walk to Il Mulino will be well worth it. They even give you a complimentary shot of Limoncello at the end of the meal.;)

Signing on! A girl's trip sounds like a ton of fun, maybe one day. The walk to Il Mulino will be well worth it. They even give you a complimentary shot of Limoncello at the end of the meal.;)

Thanks for letting me know! Sue was asking yesterday at the office "Hey are we having any Italian at Disney", and I really want to take her somewhere good and that I have never dined at. Love this not having the DDP and the freedom we get!

Since I don't have the DDP this time, I wonder how much I am going to stick to the plan :rotfl: No appetite this week, maybe it's excitment, so I hope I can eat at WDW!! If not then I guess it will be tapas, and cocktails. We shall see.

2 more days!! It's starting to sink in that I am going back to WDW!! Hopefully work will keep my mind off my trip these next 2 days. My suitcase is packed and by the door :rotfl2:, nails/toes done (did them myself to save $$$ for the trip), and all my ressies are in my phone, and I have Barb's number in my phone for those live updates!! If anyone else wants in on the live text action message me your # :hyper:

...I have Barb's number in my phone for those live updates!! If anyone else wants in on the live text action message me your # :hyper:

Wait...you mean I don't have exclusive rights to your live update texts??? :confused3
I think you need to check the fine print of your contract, Lori. ;) :rotfl:

In all seriousness, I am very much looking forward to receiving your live updates starting Wednesday! :thumbsup2

:rotfl2: Good one! I am so excited to start the live text report over to you! If only Wed morning at 3:30 am would get here fast enough! Don't worry I won't be texting you at that hour, I am just dreading waking up at that painful hour.

Yay for Food and Wine Girl's trip! And for a Mini Cooper convention ::yes:: I'm an enthusiastic Mini Cooper owner as well :thumbsup2 I hope you have a wonderful trip!

butiflfeet said:
Yay for Food and Wine Girl's trip! And for a Mini Cooper convention ::yes:: I'm an enthusiastic Mini Cooper owner as well :thumbsup2 I hope you have a wonderful trip!

Don't you just love your Mini! Thanks for the well wishes :)

DonaldDoleWhip said:
Have a great trip! Enjoy F&W, and I'm looking forward to reading the live updates. :goodvibes

Thank you so much, cannot wait to tell you all about it!

:dance3: HAVE A GREAT "GIRLS ONLY" TRIP, LORI & SUE!!! :dance3:

Oh, and don't stay up too late tonight, 'cause 3:30 a.m. will be here before you know it. :faint: I'll be "in text" with you tomorrow, preferably after 7:30 a.m. though. :lmao:

jabead said:
:dance3: HAVE A GREAT "GIRLS ONLY" TRIP, LORI & SUE!!! :dance3:

Oh, and don't stay up too late tonight, 'cause 3:30 a.m. will be here before you know it. :faint: I'll be "in text" with you tomorrow, preferably after 7:30 a.m. though. :lmao:

Whoo hoo, thank you. Can't wait to start the texting! It's funny I forced myself to go to bed at 7:30 last night, and my DH decides to text me at 3:35 am from the middle east! He thought it was 3:30 pm here in Texas hhahaha! Needless to say that waking up at that hour hurts, but it won't be that painful tomorrow because I know I am going back to WDW!!

Yay!!! I'm so excited for ur trip!! LOL!! I can't wait to see what's good @ F&W this year. [since I'll be missing it:sad:] Have safe travels & enjoy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter