Let ME get this straight. Appitizer AND Salad/Soup?

hAm53

hi!!!
So here's a pretty simple one.
Can somepne please confirm if you get:
appitizer OR soup/salad
or
appitizer AND soup/salad.

i'm have a "spirited discussion of varying ideas" about this.
thanks!

hAm53 said:
So here's a pretty simple one.
Can somepne please confirm if you get:
appitizer OR soup/salad
or
appitizer AND soup/salad.

i'm have a "spirited discussion of varying ideas" about this.
thanks!

You may have as many appetizers, soups, salads, entrees, desserts as you can hold. There were dinners where I had three appetizers and no entree...your choice....any combination.

videogal1 said:
You may have as many appetizers, soups, salads, entrees, desserts as you can hold. There were dinners where I had three appetizers and no entree...your choice....any combination.

ISN'T IT GREAT?!!!! :banana:

If you do plan on ordering both (we do), ask for them to come at the same time. Otherwise, it's served course by course and takes much longer. We've often been one of the last tables to leave (not because we're slow eaters, there's just a big pause between the courses). That's not a bad thing if you want to take your time and relax, but if you have small children or are trying to make it to a show or nightclub, you could be late. :rolleyes:

By the way, I've lost weight on each cruise because the salads are so fresh and yummy, I can't resist! :sunny:

We order an extra appetizer and/or dessert, or two and enjoy sampling amongst our family.

(To steal the title of the greatest DCL Trip Report I ever read)

The first time we were at Palo's, DW and I had four appetizers, three entrees, and two desserts. Granted, the portions are very small, but still. And Candy was happy as all get-out to bring them.

Appetizers: She had the tomato/mozarella thing and a small salad with red wine viniagrette. I had the calamari, got half-way through it, and immediately ordered another plate. Oh, so good.

For the meal I had the lamb, she had the veal, and we split this amazing eggplant/crabcake thing.

And, of course, the souffle for dessert.

Delicious, but we didn't exactly stuff ourselves until we couldn't walk.

My DW, DD10, DD5, and I are all salivating at the mere notion of multiple deserts. The menus I have seen all sound "wonder"full.

Oh yes, food heaven!!!

I really should not have clicked on this post because it is making me hungry. It's the morning and I would really love to be sitting outside on a deck with a yummy breakfast.

For dinner..you could have every salad/soup on the menu if you wanted, or whatever. There were many nights when we ordered multiples so we could try them.

You can also order two main. DH saw someone's lobster tails and steak. They brought it to him promptly! Whatever you want - ask. If it's not on the menu, ask. I cannot wait to just have choices and someone else is cooking it and cleaning up.

Kim

You can order whatever you want. They have menu items, but if you want a big salad with chicken and its not on the menu, its not a problem. My daughter ordered off the adult menu when she was 6. I have even seen waiters get food from different restaurants. It will be fine. :banana:

You can have as much as you want!! Our last cruise our DD was 18 months....she is a shrimp lover and at lunch usually had three shrimp cocktails herself!! :lol:

thanks for the help! since its our honeymoon, i plan on doin' it up. in fact, the reason i originally agreed to go on the cruise was the unlimited pizza. too bad they don't have sausage & pepper heroes.

kshabare said:
You can also order two main. DH saw someone's lobster tails and steak. They brought it to him promptly!

Kim

Kim, I had this vision of your DH seeing someone elses steak and lobster and the waiter taking that person's food and bringing it to your husband. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I am so easily amused! :)

T&B

hAm53 ... Your Honeymoon Cruise and you are thinking about food!
16.gif
Well anyway you can get whatever you want, as much as you want and in what order you want. I must say I couldn't believe my hubby got 2 lobster tails as dinner and then the server came back with another ... that's when I had to plead for another tail for myself ... they were just too yummy and what the heck you can always walk it off on deck 4.

BTW ... Happy wedding
hug1.gif

So, if I wanted to order the Dessert Menu (as a whole) as my entree, and have a Mickey Bar for dessert, could I do that?

And, if I DO, will the serving staff at least have the decency to mutter about me back in the kitchen where I don't have to hear it?

Enna said:
So, if I wanted to order the Dessert Menu (as a whole) as my entree, and have a Mickey Bar for dessert, could I do that?
Yes :tongue: :mickeybar :tongue:
And, if I DO, will the serving staff at least have the decency to mutter about me back in the kitchen where I don't have to hear it?
And Yes :listen:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter