Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...

It's A Happy Day

<font color=darkorchid>I am on a troll<br><font co
Right now the snow is coming down blanketing everything in it's path and while later I will be cursing at it while shoveling right now it looks so pretty. What are you all doing on this Snow Day?

I have no work, it's my preschool Sons very 1st NO SCHOOL snow day, so we don't have to go out and travel. So right now I'm baking Christmas Cookies!!! Nothing like a snowy day to put you in the mood for the holidays!!! House is warm and toasty and smells GREAT!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow............ someplace else!! :)

I saw that on a sign once in a store and loved it!

Wow, I used to live in Auburn! And DH is coming home from Worcester. But unfortunately we don't get snow where we live now, which makes for a "different" feel for me at the holidays. Are all the schools and the Auburn Mall closed? Airports?

I absolutely love snow. My roommates and I are all going outside later to take pictures of us in the snow. We're all sooo excited that we're finally getting signficant snow. There's a kid on my floor from Colorado and he is litterally bouncing off the walls he's so excited. We had classes today, but it was the last day, so we didn't do anything major anyway.
And since I'm at college there's no shoveling for me :cheer2:

Simba's Mom said:
Wow, I used to live in Auburn! And DH is coming home from Worcester. But unfortunately we don't get snow where we live now, which makes for a "different" feel for me at the holidays. Are all the schools and the Auburn Mall closed? Airports?

Yup, all the schools around here are closed! Auburn Mall never closes!!! I work in a store in the mall and we always curse mall management because it will be blizzard conditions and they still tell us nope, opening/closing set times. No snow at the holidays reminds me of the tv show "The Year with no Santa Claus" or something like that. I couldn't imagine it. It doesn't feel like Christmas until we see houses decorated with Lights reflecting off the snow. My DH & I before kids loved to take walks in the snow because there is such a calm peaceful, quietness you don't get any other time.

Have a great Holiday Season!

Probably beacuse I don't ever have to go anywhere when it does snow(i work from home)! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter