Let it Snope Let it Snope Let it Snope! A Very Merry crowded Christmas! Nov Report updated and over

:wave: Found your TR today and have enjoyed reading so far. Looking forward to reading more.

Hello everyone! Do you remember me? I know i know it's been forever!!!

Hello my dear Mo! I have missed you but also have been totally missing myself! So for selfish reasons I will say I'm glad you haven't done too too much on the TR because that means I don't have too much to catch up on! :guilty::guilty:

As in we bought a tree in the beginning of December after one of our volleyball games went home put it up.
Then is sat there
and sat
Sitting some more for days...
Sat some more before anyone put a ornament on the poor thing. We were either at Basketball, volleyball, work or sleeping!!!
Thankfully it wasn't decorated!!! since this happened:

Oh my goodness the holidays came and went so quickly! Not sure if it's because I was totally engulfed in our November trip, which was followed immediately by Thanksgiving, and then the constant spiral of the holidays just was so quick this year I think!! We usually decorate early, either Thanksgiving weekend or even the weekend before. Nope, not this year! Pretty sure it went up December 6th, very late for us. And then it was a hassle... and took us a while to get it decorated. We only ended up decorating the top half of the tree.. hahaha... can we say Toddler Christmas???
Thank goodness yours wasn't decorated yet!!

We did go and see Star Wars.. With OUT kids! My Step-dad, Tom, and myself! We went to the 21+ show-- I wanted to treat my Step-dad:
The seats were AWESOME:

Awesome.... loved Star Wars. :darth::chewy: We were off the week between Christmas and New Years and since our little guy only does day care 2 days per week, we kept him in school for the week. (Gotta pay them anyway!!) So Tuesday, we had a snow/sleet/ice storm and drove to a theater about 30 minutes away... big mistake!!! The roads were soooo icy, and we saw about 4 accidents on I-93 within a 5 mile stretch or so... then we get there (1/2 hour early) and the show was sold out! :furious: We bought tickets online for Wednesday at a different theater... and the seats were like yours! big recliners, loved it! So it worked out in the end, and we were happier at that theater.

We were also talking about the lack of backstory on some of the characters, but wondering if they are leaving those unanswered questions for Episodes VIII and IX??

Christmas came fast.
Just like shopping! I did ALL the Christmas shopping on Dec 22... Yes you read that right. I did a binge shopping. got everything needed in a couple of stores. the Kids didn't ask for much but what they did ask for was ridiculously priced. All Matt wanted was a X-box one. Zack wanted the lego Dimensions and well Meg wanted Littlest Pet shop, stuffies, and shopkins. <-- that was the easy part.
I had to take a day off of work to get it all done! CRAZY! I will never do this again..... Ever!

One of my friends put it this way... that the presents get more expensive and smaller!!! We are a ways away from that! Our little guy was definitely more interested this year in all of the Christmas events, but next year will be better I'm sure! I was much more last minute shopping this year too. I used to be the one that was done with everything by Thanksgiving.... not anymore! haha! Maybe next year. Since we are going to Disney in September, the trip will be over and done with and I'll need something else to be excited about. Maybe, just maybe I'll be able to get things done early again.

If you haven't played Disney Dream treats you must

LOVE IT!!! that, and Tsum Tsum! OMG! Today's my 1st day back to work as I took time off starting Christmas Eve, so I hope to be on the DIS more, now that I'll be at my computer more! I will be going back to catch up!! Of course, my laptop seems to be kind of messed up today, so it hasn't been very productive.... thinking it's because I haven't done any updates in a couple of weeks. So that, and the fact that little man is running around here today while I work from home... yeah, so not much has gotten done... I'll ease back in to it...

:mickeyjum

What a whirlwind time for you!!! Oh my, that Lex is something else! Between Lex and Stevie, there are always great stories coming from Mo's house! LOL!

I want to come make cookies at YOUR house! So much fun!

Your Christmas looks like so much fun! Too funny that Raven was scared of you, did she ever get over it??

So good to "see" you!!!

I love to see all your celebrations, y'all have such a good time..your children are just so darn cute...I love Disney Treats,it is so much fun..I have all my grandbabies picures on there, so they are real cute!! We had 70 degree weather for Christmas, which is very unusual for us..But I could stand that all year round..

I am all caught up on your report, and I even managed to update my report. I love the picture of Peanut with Simba in the Lobby of Art of Animation.

Sounds like you had a great Christmas. Can't wait to read some more about your day at Hollywood Studios.

Then is was time to start the BIG BREAKFAST! I was ready:.......
Raven was scared to DEATH of me... Silly dog...
The Mickey hat is crazy. ;) Did you get that for Christmas?

The kids went and played outside since it was like 40° out..
It was a gorgeous day. We went to the zoo and enjoyed the rare appearance of the sun.

Now that i am back to my city job i hope to have a little time. Isn't that sad?
It is rather sad to have work be more relaxing than home. It is also nice to have a place to escape the chaos. :)

Look at me coming back and doing replies!
Might just do an update too!

Yay! You're back! Looks like you had a wonderful though quite busy Christmas and New Years.

Yep! can't keep me away!
It was crazy. I didn't like it at all.

I really wanted those Disney slipper you are wearing but I waited too long and they sold out of my size.

They are OK. I wish they had more of a sole.

What in the world is that Disney Treats? I've never heard of it but it looks like fun.

It's a game for your phone! You must download it!

I've updated twice over the holidays but I'm still only a little bit ahead of you because of the insane amount of pictures I took.

I saw! IF i get a good update out today i might just be even with you.

Happy New Year! I think I am just about caught up now! It looks like you had a wonderful time!

Thank you! Happy new year! we did have a good time!

Thank goodness the dogs were home to put your tree in the recovery position when it collapsed. Christmas saved! Good job puppies!

I know right? It just fainted! darn tree!

That cinema looks AMAZING! We went to the 00:05 showing at our local cinema, but the VIP screen was booked before we even managed to get online to book tickets. Even that doesn't have sweet reclining seats like that though!

I know i just LOVE this place! and has bacon popcorn!!! YUM!

I have to start doing The Mixer Dance...Burn off the calories before you eat them, smart kid!

The mixer dance.. it's a hard dance to learn.. I hope your ready for the moves!

You're brave leaving all your shopping until the 22nd! I'm terrible, I do all mine online on my lunch breaks. After a day in retail I just can't face shopping for myself though!

It wasn't like i wanted to wait! Just time escaped me! I didn't enjoy this christmas.. This year i plan on starting to shop in SEPT!!!

That train is adorable! The "Stevie loved the train" photo took an age to load, I SO hoped he would be riding it! He's such beautiful colours.

I love the train. Probably bought it more for me.. He is pretty. He is fun!! Everyone should have a ferret in their lives..

I love your apron! I just want everything that they make in that pattern. Why does Disney want to bankrupt me?! I hope they still use it next year when I've had time to save up for my next Christmas delivery!

I ADORE that pattern!!! I wish i got the tree skirt.
exactly. I have EVERYTHING from the store!!! EVERYTHING!

I really need to look up "Disney Treats", I've never heard of it.

Loads of fun and totally addicting.

Whoo hoo! You survived...glad to see that! Great pics...poor Raven, I would be scared of you too...

HA! dang dog. It was her first Christmas. she was NUTTY!!!

:wave: Found your TR today and have enjoyed reading so far. Looking forward to reading more.

Hi and thinks for coming aboard! I plan on getting an update today!!! PROMISE!

Hello my dear Mo! I have missed you but also have been totally missing myself! So for selfish reasons I will say I'm glad you haven't done too too much on the TR because that means I don't have too much to catch up on! :guilty::guilty:

Glad everyone went missing i felt terrible for abandoning this report.. But i just didn't have ANY time!

Oh my goodness the holidays came and went so quickly! Not sure if it's because I was totally engulfed in our November trip, which was followed immediately by Thanksgiving, and then the constant spiral of the holidays just was so quick this year I think!! We usually decorate early, either Thanksgiving weekend or even the weekend before. Nope, not this year! Pretty sure it went up December 6th, very late for us. And then it was a hassle... and took us a while to get it decorated. We only ended up decorating the top half of the tree.. hahaha... can we say Toddler Christmas???
Thank goodness yours wasn't decorated yet!!

the holidays are in a blink of an eye i swear. I make a promise to myself every year to do more then POOF it's all gone.
I agree Disney-thanksgiving-Christmas- new years. it was ALL done in a blink!
I am just glad it wasn't just me! Dogs. I cannot put ornaments anywhere the tails might swish or if they want to eat one or 5

Awesome.... loved Star Wars. :darth::chewy: We were off the week between Christmas and New Years and since our little guy only does day care 2 days per week, we kept him in school for the week. (Gotta pay them anyway!!) So Tuesday, we had a snow/sleet/ice storm and drove to a theater about 30 minutes away... big mistake!!! The roads were soooo icy, and we saw about 4 accidents on I-93 within a 5 mile stretch or so... then we get there (1/2 hour early) and the show was sold out! :furious: We bought tickets online for Wednesday at a different theater... and the seats were like yours! big recliners, loved it! So it worked out in the end, and we were happier at that theater.

We were also talking about the lack of backstory on some of the characters, but wondering if they are leaving those unanswered questions for Episodes VIII and IX??

Glad it worked out better for you in the end for star wars!! Even if it was a hassle! the chairs alone make it all worth the headache!!!
Your right they are doing it for more movies.. BUT this should have had more on one of those characters! I was disappointed on the plot.

One of my friends put it this way... that the presents get more expensive and smaller!!! We are a ways away from that! Our little guy was definitely more interested this year in all of the Christmas events, but next year will be better I'm sure! I was much more last minute shopping this year too. I used to be the one that was done with everything by Thanksgiving.... not anymore! haha! Maybe next year. Since we are going to Disney in September, the trip will be over and done with and I'll need something else to be excited about. Maybe, just maybe I'll be able to get things done early again.

I am making a promise to myself to make sure all shopping is DONE before Dec 1st. The bad thing on this is yes i will have it bulk done then spend more money and buy more!!! I cannot do that!
I also want to get the tree and decorate it on Thanksgiving.. I like that idea. NEW TRADITION!

LOVE IT!!! that, and Tsum Tsum! OMG! Today's my 1st day back to work as I took time off starting Christmas Eve, so I hope to be on the DIS more, now that I'll be at my computer more! I will be going back to catch up!! Of course, my laptop seems to be kind of messed up today, so it hasn't been very productive.... thinking it's because I haven't done any updates in a couple of weeks. So that, and the fact that little man is running around here today while I work from home... yeah, so not much has gotten done... I'll ease back in to it...

Thank you! I would LOVE to be able to work from home.. I would get so much done. Then again my kids would be in school so i would have more time then you!

What a whirlwind time for you!!! Oh my, that Lex is something else! Between Lex and Stevie, there are always great stories coming from Mo's house! LOL!

I want to come make cookies at YOUR house! So much fun!

You KNOW your always welcome! I still want to come for a movie night!!!
dont' forget Raven.. the ravenous raven. she is something else...

Your Christmas looks like so much fun! Too funny that Raven was scared of you, did she ever get over it??

So good to "see" you!!!

Thanks. we had a great time! I see you did too. I did follow you on Facebook.
Yep she finally stopped barking at me and running away after i was holding her collar. Logan wouldn't leave my side he knew i would drop some food somewhere! LOL.. smart doggie.

I love to see all your celebrations, y'all have such a good time..your children are just so darn cute...I love Disney Treats,it is so much fun..I have all my grandbabies picures on there, so they are real cute!! We had 70 degree weather for Christmas, which is very unusual for us..But I could stand that all year round..

It's a crazy time for sure!!! Thank you the kids are funny! Yep that dang game! i am so addicted!
Today is 27° i miss the 40.

I am all caught up on your report, and I even managed to update my report. I love the picture of Peanut with Simba in the Lobby of Art of Animation.

Sounds like you had a great Christmas. Can't wait to read some more about your day at Hollywood Studios.

YAY! I did go over and read yours so i believe i am totally caught up on everyone's reports?!?!? I think?
I am planning an update today!

The Mickey hat is crazy. ;) Did you get that for Christmas?

I think last year? Love my Mickey Christmas ears!

It was a gorgeous day. We went to the zoo and enjoyed the rare appearance of the sun.

That was smart! It was so nice to have some sun!

It is rather sad to have work be more relaxing than home. It is also nice to have a place to escape the chaos.

your not kidding. at home is insane, i have to come here to get away! some quiet time. just me my office the heater and the inmates.

I totally forgot too add. I had ordered several items on-line. They never showed i figured they were backed up. Nope. It's in hock somewhere as my card has been compromised. you got to be kidding me. This isn't the first time either.
I have been fighting a cold for a couple of months. well it took over yesterday. I cannot tell you how MAD i was! so so so angry i am sick! So i went home overdosed on Advil sinus laid ont he couch and let sleep hit me every 15 minutes or so. Then hit the nyquil finally slept last night. today is much better but if i had a quarter for every time i sneeze i could pay off my house. Of course every time i sneeze i get mad all over again.. I am NOT a good sick.

So let's get on with the show..

Supa-Stars!

I left off in the wee hours of this trip.. After our flights with the Jedi's and riding the speeder bikes i was in need for a DSA- Tom and Matt had a bio-break.

We found ourselves in quite the predicament!

Run away car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the ashtray garbage can right in front. :headache:
We noticed the line for the Great Movie ride wasn't long so we hopped right in!

With most of HS closed in the anticipated Star Wars.Toy Story lands GMR lines have gotten crazy long!

The movie poster things kept changing into really awesome movies some are my favorite. Like the Nightmare Before Christmas. as soon as i TRIED to get a picture it would change on me!

The people behind us had a children that needed a shock collars. These kids were everywhere and crawling on everything... (remember said people)
Once we were in the red rope area watching the movies and acting them out or singing along the CM looked at all of us and glanced at the rambunctious children-- He then open the FP lane and let us through! Oh BOY did the women with her animals NOT LIKE THAT!
I gave him my handy dandy thank you cards we make for awesome CM's! He was so happy!
and off we went to see the MOVIES! (pictures are out of order)

ready for some icky pictures? I was in the Moment and forgot i had my woobie with me...

Yes we did sing in the rain right with them. Thankfully the group behind us were just as fun and sang along!

Before you know it we were back in Chicago...

Good Ol Dillinger!

We did get the gangster again.

One of my FAVORITE parts!

LOVE THIS MOVIE!

hidden Mickey

Creepy dude:

I teared up again watching the end. Sadly they removed a lot of Robin Williams.. After being IN THE MOVIES we were a tad hungry! It wasn't quite lunch time yet and we didn't want to fill up as we had an adventure for dinner!!!

we stopped at our favorite QS-

Shared this baby...

Try as i might to stay on the low carb thing i have to partake in all this goodness!!! we all shared as these sandwiches are HUGE!
Two different season cups!

After a snack of sorts it was time for our FP!

Next up?

Will you just LET IT GO!

Run away car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love this picture!!

The people behind us had a children that needed a shock collars. These kids were everywhere and crawling on everything... (remember said people)
Oh no... :sad2:

I gave him my handy dandy thank you cards we make for awesome CM's! He was so happy!
I keep saying I'm going to start making these and bringing them with me, and then I never do! I should correct that on the next trip!

IMAG2007_zps6z1gemvx.jpg
What is that sandwich in the foreground? It looks amazing!

Try as i might to stay on the low carb thing i have to partake in all this goodness!!!
Carbs don't count on vacation. Neither do fat or calories.

Two different season cups!
Oh, how funny! I don't know that I would have even caught that myself!

I understand the need to go missing during the holidays. There is just so much going on and we can only spread ourselves so thin. It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

Yay for finally getting to Walt Disney World and making it a park! Sounds like the day is off to a good start especially since the CM pixie dusted you into the FP line so that you could get away from the kids from heck behind you.

Run away car!!

Meg looks way too happy to be almost run over by a car. :rotfl:

He then open the FP lane and let us through!

Awesome pixie dust! pixiedust:

I gave him my handy dandy thank you cards we make for awesome CM's!

I really need to do this one of these trips. There are so many great CMs out there!

Shared this baby...

You are really trying my patience today with that cupcake!:headache: :P I'm trying to be good and now I want chocolate. Right now I may need some as I'm trying to cut soda out and have a splitting headache at the moment.

Will you JUST. LET. IT. GO

Something Peanut INSISTED ON. Matt was NOT looking forward to this AT ALL..

Frozen Sign along!!!
Let me break in here and say how I was really NOT looking forward to this either. The movie is great the music awesome. But after hearing it SO. MANY. TIMES. i wanted to scratch my ears out.

We had great seats. Meg was uncomfortable sitting next to a stranger so we switched. She wanted to sing her heart out and wouldn't with someone different sitting next to her.
Fine and dandy! I know the elder man sitting next to me was NOT going to blow my ear drum out singing. He looked as please to be there as Matt and I.

ANNA

She was adorable.

Then there are these two.

The story tellers.
Who are my FAVORITE out of this show!!! OMG i was crying laughing SO HARD!!!

Do i really need to tell you the characters?

Yes i have a thing for Kristoff. If Flynn Rider isn't around this guy right here will do.

Its no smolder but i'll take it.

BOAT LOADS of SNOPE

Did i say boat loads of Snope??? If it was raining we would have walked around like
maxresdefault.jpg

Oh MY there is a LOT OF SNOPE!!!

Hey let's do...

Let it go ONE MORE TIME

Meg and Zack sang as LOUD as possible. Meg. well because it's Frozen and in Disney. Zack? Because he is a nut. Matt? He pretended to be asleep throughout the whole thing. which turned into a running joke of "let it go Matt"

As you read i am not a HUGE fan of the frozen frenzy.. Yet--- IF you can work this in? I TOTALLY suggest it! So humorous, and entertaining! I should have known Disney would do a great job to entertain EVERYONE with it!

At this time Ariana had text me she was in HS be-bopping around until we could FINALLY MEET! The LONG awaited DIS MEET!!! I was really excited to finally meet her as we have known each other through the dis for quite some time, reading each others reports. I think spoke on the phone once or twice.. Now was the TIME!

Since Commissionary was right there--- along with water and a DSA we opted to meet there.

On the way:

Matt being the giving one bought this for everyone

and of course:

WHO and i mean WHO can resist a Mickey bar?!?!

I have no idea what is going on here...

Then we see her!!!

ARIANA!!!!!!!

What?!?!? No picture?!?!

Nope. Not a one... BUT! It was like this:
tumblr_neg824kmp91u17qyeo1_500.gif

Then like this:

tumblr_m834b76K5Z1r3vs6r.gif

When the kids got involved!!!
It's funny. you talk to these people on the Dis for years. You feel like you know then so well since you know their families the stories everything! So when you meet in real life it's like long lost friends!!!

We instantly fell into comfortable friendship! My kids just loved her from first sight. and her knowledge of Disney puts us all to shame! so of course my kids were ALL OVER HER.

Ariana wanted to see if the characterpalooza was going on, we were for it. Unfortunately it wasn't, dang it! we wanted in on that fun! the only characters around were Dis Junior... No way in Disney were my kids going to meet those big headed weirdos! (in their words)

So we headed towards our FP together!!!

which i will get to later as i have to upload the PP to photobucket...

I HOPE i gave you something to tide you over!

I was working like crazy all through my Christmas break from school, and figured I'd be soooo behind on your TR! Imagine my shock that I didn't miss much at all. So glad you're back :)

Glad you had some holiday parties and fun in addition to your insanity with work and parents (aren't they the worst?! as a teacher, I sympathize with you!) Was your CDOT party at Chi Sox Bar and Grill??

Love the pic of the kiddos about to be run over...file that under things I never thought I'd say :) And I laughed that you got two different season cups. On our Memory Maker, we had a picture in front of the castle on the day of our MVMCP that ended up as a video of Haunted Mansion ghosts dancing around us. Guess they forgot to switch over from MNSSHP!!

SNOPE!!! Now I understand! Ever since you started this thread, I've been like, "Let it Snope? What? What is a snope?"

Meg and Zack sang as LOUD as possible. Meg. well because it's Frozen and in Disney. Zack? Because he is a nut. Matt? He pretended to be asleep throughout the whole thing. which turned into a running joke of "let it go Matt"
Awww, shame that he thought he was too cool for Frozen Sing-a-long!

As you read i am not a HUGE fan of the frozen frenzy.. Yet--- IF you can work this in? I TOTALLY suggest it! So humorous, and entertaining! I should have known Disney would do a great job to entertain EVERYONE with it!
Actually, I keep skipping this because I think I'm too cool for Frozen Sing-a-long. Hmm. Maybe I need to re-think this...

Back just in time because my next TR update includes our drive-by hug/hello. :)

Oh yay! Yes you are FAR ahead of this report i won't get to that for a while! and well no picture...

I love this picture!!

it's one of the best from this trip..

Oh yeah. I get it's Disney and kids are on overdrive. But you still cannot let your kids act like fools climbing on things and annoying other people.

I keep saying I'm going to start making these and bringing them with me, and then I never do! I should correct that on the next trip!

you really should they appreciate them SO SO MUCH!

What is that sandwich in the foreground? It looks amazing!

We had both Ham, and Turkey. They are the best!!! and HUGE!

Carbs don't count on vacation. Neither do fat or calories.

since you walk it all off as soon as you eat them!!!

Oh, how funny! I don't know that I would have even caught that myself!

It was fun! I like going in between holidays you get it ALL!

I understand the need to go missing during the holidays. There is just so much going on and we can only spread ourselves so thin. It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

It's been insane. thrown in all this Volleyball and i want to run away. I plan on taking a stay-cation very soon...

Yay for finally getting to Walt Disney World and making it a park! Sounds like the day is off to a good start especially since the CM pixie dusted you into the FP line so that you could get away from the kids from heck behind you.

I know! this is a good day and one we will remember FOREVER!
Plus i need to catch up to Ariana's report..

Meg looks way too happy to be almost run over by a car. :rotfl:

Yeah no kidding. the girl cannot stop laughing long enough!!!
Awesome pixie dust! pixiedust:

Thank heavens.. I have kids. They get goofy and obnoxious as you have seen. But to annoying those around me gets my hide.

I really need to do this one of these trips. There are so many great CMs out there!

And they appreciate those little cards so so much!

You are really trying my patience today with that cupcake!:headache: :P I'm trying to be good and now I want chocolate. Right now I may need some as I'm trying to cut soda out and have a splitting headache at the moment.

HA HA! what i wouldn't do for that right now. all that chocolate and peanut butter?! AHHHHHHHH I am in need!!!

SNOPE!!! Now I understand! Ever since you started this thread, I've been like, "Let it Snope? What? What is a snope?"

HA HA HA you never knew that's that snow?!?! Glad i was able to help out!

Awww, shame that he thought he was too cool for Frozen Sing-a-long!

Dork.

Actually, I keep skipping this because I think I'm too cool for Frozen Sing-a-long. Hmm. Maybe I need to re-think this...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA???? You MUST i am not going to write out the jokes. But i was laughing SO SO hard!

Ha Ha! "For the First Time in Forever" came on just as I started writing this response.

The story tellers.
Who are my FAVORITE out of this show!!! OMG i was crying laughing SO HARD!!!

These guys are just awesome! I've seen the show three times now and the jokes are different each time. I do think there is some improv going on.

Yes i have a thing for Kristoff. If Flynn Rider isn't around this guy right here will do.

There's just something about those ruggedly handsome guys isn't there? :faint:

IF you can work this in? I TOTALLY suggest it!

Definitely dragging Jim here later this month. Although I think he will enjoy it since he watches Frozen constantly. He has finally admitted that he sort of enjoys WDW. My evil plan to convert him has finally succeeded!

We instantly fell into comfortable friendship! My kids just loved her from first sight. and her knowledge of Disney puts us all to shame! so of course my kids were ALL OVER HER.

Yes, 1 million percent!

No way in Disney were my kids going to meet those big headed weirdos! (in their words)

Totally agree with them on this one. Those big headed creatures are just creepy. We actually did meet a few of them in 2010 when we stumbled into Hollywood and Vine one day for lunch. This was before Sofia and Jake so I have no idea who the characters were. I think one was Handy Manny and there was some Lion too? We didn't take pictures so I have no way to go back and figure it out.

Loved the updates. Hope you are feeling better. We thought the Frozen show was funny. We liked it well enough. We didn't like it better than Aladdin, so we are a bit upset that California Adventure is replacing Aladdin with a Frozen show. I guess we will have to see, because I have caved and am planning another trip to Disneyland in June! Just bit the bullet yesterday. With Marissa moving to Japan for a year, I wanted one more family Disney trip. I really wanted to go to WDW, but airfare nearly doubled the cost of the trip, so we will be driving once again. I am excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter