Let it Snope Let it Snope Let it Snope! A Very Merry crowded Christmas! Nov Report updated and over

il_570xN.475800767_ocsl.jpg

First i would love to welcome all our new readers!!! Thank you TONS for coming aboard!!! I have to tell you I have found some amazing people on the Dis boards some i even consider family!!! I am excited to get to know you more!

Hi
No kidding! Where did you stay? .

We stayed at The Fort and loved every minute of it! Don't have a full blown trip report but took part in the group live report over on the camping board.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/the-november-2015-open-pre-and-live-trip-reports.3459257/

Hey Mo! I got hopelessly behind on your PTR; but subbing to your TR; cannot wait to join in on the ride! I will be more faithful now that I am all caught up on Dorine's whirlwind TR.

Carol

I am a lousy Dis friend. Page 4. Love the report so far. I will try not to fall behind.

Have a great weekend.

I can visualize all of it.

Every bit.... Lol

The mountains suck during the day... Can't imagine driving them at night...

What?!?!?! No OJ?!?!?! That's just wrong...

And the "mountains" in the distance... Never saw one single cloud the entire time we were in FL... Sure you have that camera aimed in the right direction?

Love you.. Going to bed... Long day and D~ is tired.

D~

You are brave driving straight through the night...I just don't have the stamina for that kind of driving...more than 8 hours and it's a stopover lol. Love waffle house though.

Page 4 already!! Wow! I wish we were within driving distance to DW I actually love road trips SOOO much more than flying!

Looking forward to reading more!

So am I the only one that can't see your pictures?? It must be the DIS thing again...or maybe my work computer does not like me Dising while I should be at work...

WHAT HAPPENED!
I have no idea but i am going back and fixing it all today! thanks for the heads up!!!

Page 2, Post #32, you know, the one where I call myself an idiot. :rotfl:

FOUND IT!

subject!! But I do remember those drives through Indiana, almost as bad as South GA right? :rotfl: We used to drive to Chicago from Pittsburgh PA to visit family.

I seriously don't know what is worse... Indiana is awful GA is just so so long and boring!! In all fairness Illinois sucks too.

The fork in the road literally made me LOL!!

As soon as i saw it the muppets came to mind!

And the video of the windmills? I started watching and thought, what the heck was that big bushy thing that just blew by? Was it really that windy? Then I realized you were moving and it was just a tree as you passed it. :rotfl2: Yeah I'm an idiot sometimes.

HA HA HA HA HA HA Yes we were driving.. yet i will say it was really windy too.

Oh no, no orange juice!

I KNOW!!!! The horror!!! It's one of the highlights of driving!!!

We stayed at The Fort and loved every minute of it! Don't have a full blown trip report but took part in the group live report over on the camping board.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/the-november-2015-open-pre-and-live-trip-reports.3459257/

FUN! I will hop over and read!

Hey Mo! I got hopelessly behind on your PTR; but subbing to your TR; cannot wait to join in on the ride! I will be more faithful now that I am all caught up on Dorine's whirlwind TR.

Hi Carol!
She did a quick report didn't she? I know she wanted to get on with the next trip. Never fear we will always BE HERE! LOL

I am a lousy Dis friend. Page 4. Love the report so far. I will try not to fall behind.

Have a great weekend.

Not a bad Dis friend just a busy one! No fear we will always be around!! I try to keep the Index page updated too!!!

I can visualize all of it.

Every bit.... Lol

HA HA! I am sure you can.

The mountains suck during the day... Can't imagine driving them at night...

I really want to see them in the day! I think at night it's a little easier since you can't see a thing?!?

What?!?!?! No OJ?!?!?! That's just wrong...

I KNOW!!! the HORROR!

And the "mountains" in the distance... Never saw one single cloud the entire time we were in FL... Sure you have that camera aimed in the right direction?

Nope FL was fine we just needed to get around that thing... there were clouds all over so i was just thinking hey it's just our luck for rain...

Love you.. Going to bed... Long day and D~ is tired.

Love you!

You are brave driving straight through the night...I just don't have the stamina for that kind of driving...more than 8 hours and it's a stopover lol. Love waffle house though.

LOL!!! we like to get through this drive as fast as we can NO STOPPING well unless it's me and the worlds smallest bladder!!!

Page 4 already!! Wow! I wish we were within driving distance to DW I actually love road trips SOOO much more than flying! Looking forward to reading more!

Where are you located? I think road trips are a lot more fun when your not trying to get to the happy place as soon as you possibly can get there. So many places i want to stop on the way there or home. But 1 it's late by the time we get to these places and 2 we are way to excited to either get to Disney or too tired and just want to get home. we need a road trip vacation one day. Maybe the end would be DISNEYLAND!

Chiming in! Great start. Love your crazy atmosphere in the car! can't wait to read more.

Thank you!!! it's crazy.

Woot! You have made it to Florida! Almost there. :)

FINALLY we made it!

I HOPE i have replied to everyone??? The dis is acting a little crazy... like it quoted all of you twice... weird...

FLORIDA!!!!! FUN Fancy Free in FLORIDA! OUR DISNEY DAY!!!

c8e89f2d575b8c39be0c5decdf7cdddc.jpg

It may have been too early for OJ but it is NOT too early for fun for pictures with a Dolphin!

This is SO SO much better then last year!
2014:

Rain.. Lots and Lots of rain...

Not this year!!! We were so happy!!!

We took our happy no rain pictures ran around to make sure we did have blood flowing in our legs. before getting BACK into the truck for about 4 hours....

At this time Tom took the wheel and the sunrise was just breathtaking

Blindingly bright.

Not that the sunrise was the most amazing sight but a sign for this was the answer to my prayers...

Shockingly at 7:11am...

About now is the time our friends starting asking about when we think we will get to their house.. and where we were..

Well Kathy.. We needed to stop at a rest stop at 8:16am so Matthew can do this:

Yes, just an hour after we got coffee we had to make another pit stop at the Ocala rest stop!!! We really needed to get out stretch, eat!! Also it was time--- NEEDED to change into our SUMMER clothes!!! The pants/sweatshirts were no longer needed let's not forget deodorant! HA HA

The kids started to get a little slap happy:

Tom took the turnpike. Which UNBEKNOWNST to me did have any cash on him... What an idgit.

Videos!!!

IDGIT! Who goes on a road trip without cash???

Thankfully Matthew said he had brought his money...

Takes toooooooooooo long...

Can you say Slap happy?

We were so happy!!!

Love those kids, so funny!!

the sunrise was just breathtaking

Beautiful that's for sure!

I loved watching all the videos. Last year when I was home for my Grandma's funeral, it was the first time that all of the cousin's had been together in a very long time. My cousin Morgan pulled out some old home movies from our vacations and played them. Despite the sad occasion, we were all ROFL and how goofy we were back then. I'm sure your kids will enjoy watching these videos years from now.

Loved the update. That is one reason I do not like road trips. I am always worried I will end up on some toll road without money. Since I am the only driver for now, and blind at night, we always take 2 days of driving for Disneyland (16 hour drive). Our last trip was 4 days of driving and 3 days of Disney. Next time, I would add one more day of Disney.

Whew...glad it was not just me and the pictures...

I was worried there for a moment that you all had to pull over JUST for deodorant...thought how the heck can a kid get that smelly on a car ride!!! (I was of course assuming he did not start the ride that way otherwise you would have left him home!)

Will you get there already???!!!

See I am harassing you since I suspect you are doing the same on my report since it popped up on page one again. I know, I know...need to finish up...I have the last day written, just need to tweak it and add pictures...but it will not happen this week...two parties and lots of work (mortgage and retail jobs both this week are a PITA)

Girly, at least you have cows standing on a tanker truck, wind mills and a fork in the road to look at while driving, we don't see any of that good stuff. :teeth: What? You didn't get any OJ? For real? Wanna know a secret? We've stopped there several times and haven't even visited the center, just the potty.

We took our happy no rain pictures ran around to make sure we did have blood flowing in our legs. before getting BACK into the truck for about 4 hours....
I think once you hit the state of Florida you should be there. The four hours of additional driving is ridiculous. ;)

Yippee for arriving in Florida! You make that road trip look easy. Your kids are troopers. I love the picture in front of the welcome sign! It's so exciting!

Haha, loving the road trip photos. Sometimes you have to make your own fun. Whenever we drive anywhere, I am always the driver while DH is the navigator (he gets road hypnosis really bad). Unfortunately he also falls asleep an hour into every road trip. :rolleyes: Thank goodness for good music.

I'm dying at your Jay & Silent Bob reference.

giphy (4).gif

How did I miss three updates??? Okay, so if we now know Hell is real, then the "Jesus" sunshine coming through the clouds and the absolutely gorgeous sunset and sunrise prove that Heaven is real, too..so there!

Loved all the silly kiddie videos. Ya'll are a HOOT!

Oh Waffle House...we shall not have this discussion again. ;-)

One of these days we need to meet up when you come through Nash-Vegas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter