Let it Snope Let it Snope Let it Snope! A Very Merry crowded Christmas! Nov Report updated and over

I'm here! I was hoping you'd start this soon! Yay, I get to re-live the drive! CAn't wait to hear about the whole trip!

Wahoo... On the road! Whoot!

So... Do we get to see the whole drive?

I really don't think GA is that bad... :scratchin

D~

And you aren't even out of Indiana yet. :faint: What time did you hit the road? I don't miss that long drive. We did it many times.

fork-in-the-road-o.gif

I have to laugh at your Muppet gif. Our son was addicted to the Muppet Movie when he was little. He watched it over and over and over again. One of the jokes was at the fork in the road when Kermit says "bear left" and Fozzie says "right frog". It is one of the few bits I remember from that movie.

Last edited:

I wonder if your drive is going to be as long & boooooooring :drive::cat: as it is from DE to FL

il_570xN.475800767_ocsl.jpg

First i would love to welcome all our new readers!!! Thank you TONS for coming aboard!!! I have to tell you I have found some amazing people on the Dis boards some i even consider family!!! I am excited to get to know you more!

Hello! We were there the same week!
Hi
No kidding! Where did you stay? Do you have a report going?

Yay, I got the first update in before I leave. The excitement of finally being on your way to Disney make the road trip there great...the trip back, not so much.

How did you fit all of that stuff in there. It looked pretty full and you still had bags to get in there!

I do hope you have a great time and I do want to hear all about it!!! agree the ride there not so bad the way back to Chicago is the pits.
we were packed like sardines!!! there was no room to move.
yay!! jumping on board! :bounce: Excited to follow along on your adventures!!

I was thinking about doing a TR... but worried I won't remember enough and I didn't take notes. So I think I will wait until after our next trip! which isn't that far away! pixiedust:

Hey there!
Please do a TR! what helps are your pictures! If i didn't have pictures to remind me i would be LOST! I still don't recall everything but once i have my pictures and start writing i am on a roll and it all comes back!

Found your report. I'm ready.

Hi!!! Welcome! glad you found me!!!

Can't wait for the rest of your trip report!

Hi there!!! Thanks! Glad to have you!!!

:lmao:LOL, I totally understand the "we should have been gassed up already" comment. I can be very impatient, especially when we are leaving on vacation.

I see a heart in this picture, Beautiful!
Monica

Yes Monica it should have been DONE before we started packing the car! Grrrrr Husbands.. Don't they GET IT?

I'm here! I was hoping you'd start this soon! Yay, I get to re-live the drive! CAn't wait to hear about the whole trip!

YAY your here!!! I thought about you A LOT on this ride.. Laughing.. So i took more pictures of the drive because of it!

Jumping in....looking forward to reading it all :)

Hi there!!! Thanks for reading and posting!!! I hope you find us entertaining as much as we do! LOL

Wahoo... On the road! Whoot!

FINALLY!

So... Do we get to see the whole drive?

AND VIDEO!!! aren't you the lucky one???

I really don't think GA is that bad..

Indiana beat out GA this time.

Great start.

Thank you!!

Great start. Love the fork in the road.
Liz

LOL!!! I TRY to make it a lot more entertaining then it really is...

And you aren't even out of Indiana yet. :faint: What time did you hit the road? I don't miss that long drive. We did it many times.

fork-in-the-road-o.gif

I have to laugh at your Muppet gif. Our son was addicted to the Muppet Movie when he was little. He watched it over and over and over again. One of the jokes was at the fork in the road when Kermit says "bear left" and Fozzie says "right frog". It is one of the few bits I remember from that movie.

Nope Indiana is awful. It beat out GA this trip.. especially on the way home! this will be the last time we take my battleship to FL. We will be flying and possibly renting a car while there Tom isn't a fan of the buses
the muppets were HUGE part of my childhood!!! HUGE! the movie was a huge break through especially them riding bicycles!!! funny stuff!

Oh boy! You're on the road. Hopefully it's an uneventful ride.

so uneventful it will bore you all!!!

I wonder if your drive is going to be as long & boooooooring :drive::cat: as it is from DE to FL

Hi there!!! Oh i am sure it is.. flat nothingness it's bad.

I'm here! I can't wait follow along with you trip. Great Intros, now I just have to go back and read the rest. I have to get my butt moving on my DL report so I can start my WDW report, or do them at the same time because I am obviously keeping up so good with one!

I hate that we didn't run into each other while we were there! All of my DisMeets have been completely random, I hate that this one didn't happen! However...

OK, so SHAMELESS PLUG FOR MY TR!! I was also at Disney during this time and did some stuff with Mo and family. If you would like to read about the trip from my perspective, the link is the first one in my signature. I can guarantee that it will be:

I did see you waiting in line for Jack, but I wasn't sure, I was about to say an awkward "Hello" when you left the line. :headache: Good choice, that line was awfully long and didn't move. We should have came back later in the night!

I did see you waiting in line for Jack, but I wasn't sure, I was about to say an awkward "Hello" when you left the line. :headache: Good choice, that line was awfully long and didn't move. We should have came back later in the night!

Wow, it seems like a lot of people recognized me during this trip. I did leave the line at that point and came back after Wishes. Ended up waiting a total of 35 minutes.

I found you!! :yay:
Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

I hate the gas thing too. Haaaaate. When it's time to drive, I want to make tracks!

Movin' right along.

Footloose and fancy-free. Getting there is half the fun; come share it with me. Moving right along (doog-a-doon doog-a-doon). We'll learn to share the load. We don't need a map to keep this show on the road.

tumblr_m94k3sHnBh1qc3nl6o1_500.gif

Yes i am a huge Muppets fan!!!

we had to make our first pit stop in Monroe Tippecanoe Indiana... about 4:00

Well i did because I have the bladder of a child... let me tell you IT. WAS. COLD.
and WINDY!!! Like blow me over windy! so we RAN to the building RAN back to the car.. Yet i had to get a picture of our first stop.

45 Minutes later we hit Indianapolis:

Exciting isn't it??? Told you all I would take you for a ride...

There was an accident going Northbound

some MORE driving and sunset was upon us!

I want to stop in Salem on time!!!

Hey look a BUILDING....

Thrilling...

Kentucky!!! The pretty lit bridge!

By this time we were HUNGRY! and needed to get out of the car for a bit.. about 6:45pm!! Louisville
So we stopped at everyone's favorite.. Unless you live in the south! LOL

Nom Nom Nom

Everyone always asks.. How's it driving in the mountains??
Wanna know? Here:

It's black...

very black and the lights start to dance

Then this happened... Video:

When an awesome 80's song comes on the radio or the fact it's black out and your bored.

really bored...

I must have fallen asleep since this was our next stop We stopped in Lookout Mountain Chattanooga, TN. for gas..
No Pictures. sorry just know there were two individuals outside the gas station who looked and acted EXACTLY like Jay and Silent Bob...

Let's keep moving...

Half hour later we stopped in Atlanta GA for THE. WORST. COFFEE. EVER
and my turn to drive. yay.

I was looking FRANTICALLY for a new cup of anything that tasted close to actual COFFEE.
Nothing...
So i kept on Driving. Until 2:09am when we hit Marrow GA gas station! Pit stop and COFFEE!!! The guy here WOULD. NOT. STOP. TALKING.. just blah blah blah --

No i do not need 500 coffee filters to clean my windows but thank you for the offer.

No i do not need 900 things of creamer but Thank you for the offer.

Finally i am out the door with a cup of more terrible coffee. W
ent to tip off the gas tank since we were here...

The credit card reader was broken.. I had to go back in.
GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
tumblr_m44rk9EIGt1qitmi1o3_500.gif

Yes... Yes i did this exact thing.
Thankfully i was not offered the 500 Coffee filters or the creamer cups.. BUT i was offered a couple of garbage bags which i did take...

I see there was some swearing on Facebook about how LONG of a state GA was.... yet then...

Finally I saw S.U.N!
5:30am in Dasher Ga Wherever the sam he!! that is.

Oh just look at that GLORIOUS LIGHT!!!

The kids started to awaken and stared at the--- What we thought-- Was a mountain in front of us

That is not a mountain but a cluster of dark clouds...

At 5:50am I frantically cut across several lanes of traffic

why you ask???

I almost passed this up in my delirium:

YES YES YES the Florida Welcome center!!!

We literally fell out of the car bent over trying to get the blood back into circulation. There was a lot of moaning coming from 5 people who have been sitting fetal position for the past 5? ish hours??

kPQsoOF.gif
mKDZkc9.gif
image_by_jmk98-d8xx9lf.jpg

1d16e387136dd4f1f3def06ad4c462655371a21087deab1c9b30ac436704b0b4.jpg

butter.. Our limbs were butter.

we run to the door our mouths salivating for some delicious sun shinny Florida OJ!

To find out they weren't open yet...

animated-gif-disappointed-thor.gif

I don't think I knew that before!! Love all your doggies!!! Adorable!

really? I have been showing dogs in Obedience since i was 8!! I love it!

This is awesome!! I want to drive down once just for a pic like that.

well you can take a WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY Selfie anytime your leaving!!! LOL

Great start to the TR...BTW I didn't think donut holes ever went bad...ugh. Sorry about that!

thank you. YES stay FAR away from old donut holes... take it from me!

I'm here! I can't wait follow along with you trip. Great Intros, now I just have to go back and read the rest. I have to get my butt moving on my DL report so I can start my WDW report, or do them at the same time because I am obviously keeping up so good with one!

FINALLY! LOL
thank you these are fun to write! so different from my PTR's. I cannot do two reports at the same time, i would get them ALL messed up! like going from dumbo in epcot to riding the car ride in tomorrowland...
Yep just like that! HA HA

I hate that we didn't run into each other while we were there! All of my DisMeets have been completely random, I hate that this one didn't happen! However...

ME TOO!!! what's wrong with your stalking ways?!?!?

your kidding! I was waiting for her for a while contemplating on going in the line. then decided to go find a DSA.

Wow, it seems like a lot of people recognized me during this trip. I did leave the line at that point and came back after Wishes. Ended up waiting a total of 35 minutes.

I WISH i did it.
I found you!! :yay:
Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

I hate the gas thing too. Haaaaate. When it's time to drive, I want to make tracks!

Finally!!!
YES! when it's time to leave that means you get in the car and drive! Not STOP. grrrr

Looking forward to hearing more!! Fun!

Thank you!!!

So you totally missed my last reply. :sad: But I did post in between two of yours so I guess I can forgive you this time. :rotfl2:

Yes i am a huge Muppets fan!!!

The Maaaappets!! I cannot read the word Muppets the normal way anymore after seeing The Muppets Most Wanted!!

There was an accident going Northbound

At least it wasn't on your side!

So we stopped at everyone's favorite.. Unless you live in the south! LOL

I live in the South and I love Waffle House!! Of course I wasn't born in the south so maybe I don't count.

The guy here WOULD. NOT. STOP. TALKING.. just blah blah blah --

Welcome to the South!! We like to talk a lot down here. :rotfl:

5:30am in Dasher Ga Wherever the sam he!! that is.

No idea. Never heard of that one. :confused3

So you totally missed my last reply. :sad: But I did post in between two of yours so I guess I can forgive you this time.

Where?!?!? i just looked?!?!

The Maaaappets!! I cannot read the word Muppets the normal way anymore after seeing The Muppets Most Wanted!!

No Kidding!!! as long as they aren't the MUUUUpets!

At least it wasn't on your side!

i was thankful!

I live in the South and I love Waffle House!! Of course I wasn't born in the south so maybe I don't count.

Nope your a transplant.

Welcome to the South!! We like to talk a lot down here. :rotfl:

LOL.. Seriously asked if i wanted all those coffee filters! and it was WAY too early for any conversation let alone one which included garbage bags coffee filters and creamer cups.

No idea. Never heard of that one. :confused3

i have it marked on my facebook?!?! got me jelly bean!

So am I the only one that can't see your pictures?? It must be the DIS thing again...or maybe my work computer does not like me Dising while I should be at work...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter