Let it Snope Let it Snope Let it Snope! A Very Merry crowded Christmas! Nov Report updated and over

Let it Snope!!

Ariana wanted to meet some characters but my characters wanted to hit the rides. So we said see ya soon to Ariana and went on our way!

The cloud were starting to roll in!

yay blurry pictures! I was surprised in the changes in the Ariel under the sea ride! the fish are brighter! But i needed to redo some of my pictures

flotsam and jetsam

So they are a bit dark but at least i have them now!

After Ariel my guy was looking for me

The line was crazy long.

I hope this family doesn't mind me taking their pictures!! LOL i just thought Jack was being fun

Kids rode

While i went to find the DSA in the back way of fantasyland

It started to rain a lot more so we threw on our poncho's and kept on

Let it snope part two!

Let it Snope II

I cannot take enough pictures of Dumbo OR the castle..

Did have a bio-break and found a hidden Mickey

Checking the MDE app we noticed NO wait for 7DMT so we headed there.

I just love this queue

hop in a hunny pot!

Continue...

Wanna Build a Snopeman?

More hunny pots a hop!

At this point the kids needed sugar!

The kids RAVED about the hot chocolate over and over so the CM gave them each like 4 cups at one time... yep i was going to have some hyped up midgets!!!

We were in the mood for a cruise!

We had an EXCELLENT skipper:

Which you will be able to see next update!

I'm finally caught up on your report! I've been woefully neglectful :guilty:

I'm glad your aunt was able to get into Northwestern. It's incredibly difficult to see a loved one going through what she is experiencing. :hug: to you and your mom. Hope you can both get away soon.

And your car troubles....MY GOD :faint:

Loved the pictures from the BOG dinner. Very much looking forward to that meal during my upcoming trip. Very impressed that you all just kept on even with the rain. Being from Southern California, I'm such a weather wimp :laughing:

Which Ariana would have skinned us all alive it was time to be seated!

Nah, might have whipped you with a wet noodle but that's about it.

I would have tackled Ariana for this HAD my stomach been feeling better.. I do believe Zack got the same

Yes Zack got that one and if I'm remembering correctly you did eat a bit of his. ::yes::

Raven was here..

:rotfl2:

I do like how the rose pictures came out

Beautiful!

Oh and that picture of me with Tom and the kids.... I look like some evil demon. :scared1:

Totally missed that there was more than one post so you get a second set of comments from me!

So we said see ya soon to Ariana and went on our way!

If only we had known.... :sad1:

the fish are brighter!

I noticed that too.

I have that problem too.

:rotfl:

Checking the MDE app we noticed NO wait for 7DMT so we headed there.

Someday I will actually walk that line to see all the fun stuff. I've only done FP so far.

At this point the kids needed sugar!

I didn't get any of those goodies. I just wasn't in the mood for hot chocolate and I'm not a fan of the sugar cookies. Now if they had had chocolate chip cookies I would have been all over those!

Such awesome, awesome finds at the flea market! I'm totally jealous over your Mickey Phone -- that's priceless!!!

PB190054_zpsgpjxnuuw.jpg

Cuties! what a great group shot!

Just when I thought everyone had the chicken!! Looks yummy; dinner there is amazing!

I wasn't feeling right

Ut-oh

YUM! That's the cupcake I chose too; so good! The Master's Cupcake, from the lunch, is really exceptional as well.

Yep let her know i have found some of my FAVORITE people right here on the Dis.

:disrocks:

These are so cool!

Your photos are gorgeous!! I LOVE the black and white one of the rose.

After Dinner it was time to PARTY Christmas style!
yay! Party!

The cloud were starting to roll in!

It's like a party tradition!

After Ariel my guy was looking for me

Jack! All dressed up like Sandy Claws; love this guy.

It started to rain a lot more so we threw on our poncho's and kept on

Another party tradition: PONCHOS! :cool1:

Your photos are so good. I had so many of them quoted, I figured I'd save space... SO good!

The cutest. They've grown so much since this trip Mo!

Heehee

:rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:

I just love this queue

Me too! They did a great job.

My favorite honey bear!

The kids RAVED about the hot chocolate over and over so the CM gave them each like 4 cups at one time... yep i was going to have some hyped up midgets!!!

Ah yes, sugared up kiddos for the win! Thanks CM for doing your duty here! :jumping1:

Wow...4 hot chocolates lol that is a lot of beverage lol and sugar! Your dinners looked awesome. I haven't made it to BOG for dinner yet, only lunch...and really want to try it.

I smiled at your story telling the CM how you've met some of your best friends on the DIS! People always look at me funny when I talk about things I've read or people on the DIS, but I feel like I know you guys so well. It's so true that you become friends this way!! :yay:

Your pics of Dumbo are awesome!! Mine always come out so fuzzy, but the colors in yours are SO bright! Also love when you're pulling Dumbo along by his tail :)

No wait for 7 DMT?! YES PLEASE!

On an unrelated note----Rob was asking me and I had no answer, what kind of beer do they serve at the Hoop De Doo Revue?? :)

I'm finally caught up on your report! I've been woefully neglectful :guilty:

so have I so No Worries!

I'm glad your aunt was able to get into Northwestern. It's incredibly difficult to see a loved one going through what she is experiencing. :hug: to you and your mom. Hope you can both get away soon.

Thank you. Me too. Vacation is needed!

And your car troubles....MY GOD

I have MORE!

Loved the pictures from the BOG dinner. Very much looking forward to that meal during my upcoming trip. Very impressed that you all just kept on even with the rain. Being from Southern California, I'm such a weather wimp

I wanted to try something new this time. Sadly everyone pretty much got the same! LOL. the steak is amazing here.
Your going to LOVE IT!! rain- us - and florida are all the same..

Nah, might have whipped you with a wet noodle but that's about it.

I don't know if i would be able to stop laughing..

Yes Zack got that one and if I'm remembering correctly you did eat a bit of his. ::yes::

Yep I did.. i did try to steal it...

Beautiful!

I do like these!

Oh and that picture of me with Tom and the kids.... I look like some evil demon. :scared1:

Stop it.

Totally missed that there was more than one post so you get a second set of comments from me!

LOL. I did post a lot I really need to get this over the trip was over 6 months ago!

If only we had known.... :sad1:

I was about to update on this... don't know if i will get to it today

I noticed that too.

so bright!

I have that problem too.

it's awful!

Someday I will actually walk that line to see all the fun stuff. I've only done FP so far.

this was our first.. it's really cute! I want to see Peter's flight next! I don't want to wait 45 minutes

I didn't get any of those goodies. I just wasn't in the mood for hot chocolate and I'm not a fan of the sugar cookies. Now if they had had chocolate chip cookies I would have been all over those!

Right? they were all good especially when you put the cookie IN the chocolate. I havent been able to find The hot chocolate they used!!!

Such awesome, awesome finds at the flea market! I'm totally jealous over your Mickey Phone -- that's priceless!!!

thank you!!! I DO LOVE that phone!!!

Cuties! what a great group shot!

I think so too!!! love them all!

Just when I thought everyone had the chicken!! Looks yummy; dinner there is amazing!

I know right? adventurous aren't we?

nope. After being on strict atkins all that food got to me!

YUM! That's the cupcake I chose too; so good! The Master's Cupcake, from the lunch, is really exceptional as well.

That cupcake is the BEST

It sure does!

These are so cool!

Thank you!

Your photos are gorgeous!! I LOVE the black and white one of the rose.

Thank you so much!

yay! Party!

Parties are the best in Disney!!!

It's like a party tradition!

I know right.. Stupid rain.. GO AWAY!

Jack! All dressed up like Sandy Claws; love this guy.

Isn't he the best?

Another party tradition: PONCHOS! :cool1:

No joke!!!! it's apart of our dress code.

Your photos are so good. I had so many of them quoted, I figured I'd save space... SO good!

Thank you!!! LOL!

The cutest. They've grown so much since this trip Mo!

Tell me about it. How do i stop it?

I funny.

Me too! They did a great job.

YES! I can't wait to see the peter pan flight one.. I just didn't want to wait over an hour to play.

My favorite honey bear!

He is a cutie!!

Ah yes, sugared up kiddos for the win! Thanks CM for doing your duty here! :jumping1:

better then coffee!!!

Wow...4 hot chocolates lol that is a lot of beverage lol and sugar! Your dinners looked awesome. I haven't made it to BOG for dinner yet, only lunch...and really want to try it.

yes.. it was a bit much but we did still have a lot to get done!

Guess what?
My car is back in the shop! Yep. I was on my way from work to the hair place and the car started to act weird. Like i would hit the gas and wouldn't really go. like it should be up to 60 and it was about 40..
Then i noticed a clicking sound. Like when kids put a playing card in a spoke of the wheel? which turned into a loud knocking.
Got to the hair salon (priorities) my Friend Chunk came to look at it. The original garage wasn't calling me back (surprise) so i called the manufacturer. Who then referred me to a garage in my neighborhood.
Called them and drove over there.. In the meantime the car stopped the clicking-knocking
So i will call them today find out. Tom isn't allowed near this garage since he doesn't like this guy apparently he is around baseball and football adn Tom thinks he is a--- Jerk possibly vice versa. SO i will be the one who deal with him.. We shall see... PRAY it's something small please? I hate to pray over material things yet i cannot spend any more money on this car!!!

My aunt now has pneumonia and was transferred from the rehab part of northwestern and put back into the hospital part.
She isn't doing well and is in pain. This is tough.

And i am ready to run AWAY.. I am currently redoing my resume.

I smiled at your story telling the CM how you've met some of your best friends on the DIS! People always look at me funny when I talk about things I've read or people on the DIS, but I feel like I know you guys so well. It's so true that you become friends this way!! :yay:

I know! you hear more of the horror stories with the internet rather then the good. Thankfully people i have met were REAL. and not crazies. :crazy:
Like you! LOL

Your pics of Dumbo are awesome!! Mine always come out so fuzzy, but the colors in yours are SO bright! Also love when you're pulling Dumbo along by his tail :)

Thank you! we are a silly bunch.

No wait for 7 DMT?! YES PLEASE!

Nope not a wait at all!!! it was AWESOME! Love parties!

On an unrelated note----Rob was asking me and I had no answer, what kind of beer do they serve at the Hoop De Doo Revue?? :)

I don't remember... sangria was yummy. have to look?

I feel Tom's pain. The fact that I can't fit on most of the rides at Six Flags is the main reason we haven't bought season passes down here. Even with the included water park, it's just not worth it to us. Maybe some year.

You guys got a lot of rides in while Ariana was meeting characters.

Glad you had a wonderful weekend and happy belated birthday!! Sorry to hear about the car though. And your aunt as well :( :( :(

BTW: I sent you a private message. Hopefully it came through.

Tell me about it. How do i stop it?

If I figure it out I'll share; DD will be 2 in 3 months and I just can't deal.

My aunt now has pneumonia and was transferred from the rehab part of northwestern and put back into the hospital part.
She isn't doing well and is in pain. This is tough.

And i am ready to run AWAY.. I am currently redoing my resume.

Oh Mo, this is just too much. I hope that your family catches a break here? Life can't even just have one little hill, it has to be mountains! Sending you all healing happy thoughts. :grouphug:

OUCH!! was that from being hit by a ball?

My nephews play baseball too, it's so much fun to watch them, they are little guys (7 and 9) but they are getting to be such good little players. Anyway, last Saturday we went to a game and a kid got one in the chest while trying to catch it, you could hear it hit him, it made us cringe. They talked to the kid and he calmed down but they made him stay in the game, poor kid was afraid of the ball after that.

Fun day at Great America! Sorry it rained on you.

Looks like a great dinner at Be Our Guest! I love that sauteed shrimp and scallops thing, they used to serve it in a pastry shell. Sorry you weren't feeling well.

Sorry you are having so much trouble with your car, hope they are able to take care of it before you have to spend too much more.

Praying for you Aunt.

I feel Tom's pain. The fact that I can't fit on most of the rides at Six Flags is the main reason we haven't bought season passes down here. Even with the included water park, it's just not worth it to us. Maybe some year.

That just sucks.. you pay that much money to get in and you can't get on anything!!! That's just awful!

You guys got a lot of rides in while Ariana was meeting characters.

we got them ALL in some a few times over and over.. Parties are the best. You have 0 wait times and you get amazing characters along with goodies and fireworks dance parties!!!
we will always hit up a party!!!

Glad you had a wonderful weekend and happy belated birthday!! Sorry to hear about the car though. And your aunt as well :( :( :(

Thank you!!!

BTW: I sent you a private message. Hopefully it came through.

Going to look now.

If I figure it out I'll share; DD will be 2 in 3 months and I just can't deal.

PLEASE let me know and quick as these kids are almost taller them i am.. Well not peanut. I have a while on her.

Oh Mo, this is just too much. I hope that your family catches a break here? Life can't even just have one little hill, it has to be mountains! Sending you all healing happy thoughts.

I know! I need a break! before I BREAK! LOL. Thank you!

OUCH!! was that from being hit by a ball?

Yup! I forgot to mention the day after they had another game he was catcher and was hit in the same spot!!! Poor kid.

My nephews play baseball too, it's so much fun to watch them, they are little guys (7 and 9) but they are getting to be such good little players. Anyway, last Saturday we went to a game and a kid got one in the chest while trying to catch it, you could hear it hit him, it made us cringe. They talked to the kid and he calmed down but they made him stay in the game, poor kid was afraid of the ball after that.

It's SO fun to watch them isn't it?? they try so so hard. love it.
Oh no. That is my fear is getting hit in the chest. that the one hit that can kill a kid if hit hard enough!!! SO SCARY!!!
Glad he is OK.. I hope they gave him a break first then put him back in? I understand getting back in he action as he has to get over that fear otherwise he might not ever want to play again...

Fun day at Great America! Sorry it rained on you.

what else is new with rain??? LOL.

Looks like a great dinner at Be Our Guest! I love that sauteed shrimp and scallops thing, they used to serve it in a pastry shell. Sorry you weren't feeling well.

It was YUMMY!
Matt did get the best dish! of course i tried it and it was DELISH!
Nope i felt queasy but that didn't stop me!

Sorry you are having so much trouble with your car, hope they are able to take care of it before you have to spend too much more.

Stupid car i am about to blow that damn thing up.

Praying for you Aunt.

Thank you! I appreciate that!!

My stupid car:
the mechanic called he drove it around- hooked it up to all the computer things you can hook up..

and....................................

Nothing.
He cannot find anything wrong with the engine. I told him to take it on the expressway. if he still can't find anything I WILL GO THERE and take him for a drive.
Today they are putting dye in some liquid to see stuff too. <-- all greek to me.
so i hope they find the problem because i SWEAR THERE IS A PROBLEM somewhere!!!

Oh Mo! Here is hoping some good karma comes your way!

First, in the picture where you are pulling Dumbo's tail, there is a kid behind you looking at you like you are crazy (imagine that, lol!) It made me giggle. Thank goodness I had just finished my coffee.

I love all your pictures!

I am so sorry you are having so much trouble with your car. I know that feeling.

I am also so sorry to hear about your aunt. I will keep her and your family in my prayers. I know how tough it is to watch someone like that.

Oh Mo! Here is hoping some good karma comes your way!

Thank you i need it!

First, in the picture where you are pulling Dumbo's tail, there is a kid behind you looking at you like you are crazy (imagine that, lol!) It made me giggle. Thank goodness I had just finished my coffee.

HA HA HA HA! Silly kids! Think we shock some kids.. Like we DO act like screw balls.. where a lot of people are like-- go in Dumbo. Smile. Get out.. Nope not us!!! we need to work it! HA HA

I love all your pictures!

Thank you!!!

I am so sorry you are having so much trouble with your car. I know that feeling.

PITA.

I am also so sorry to hear about your aunt. I will keep her and your family in my prayers. I know how tough it is to watch someone like that.

Thank you it's so needed!!

Car update.
I am nuts and i am imagining everything..
I doubt that so i will keep on swimming. My Aunt is in the same state.
My Fridge decided to flood my basement and a puddle in my kitchen. and i pretty much don't give a poop anymore.

Today i am going to start planning a lot and will post in the PTR all my plans coming this and next year.

Totally agree with cajunfan..... always planning that next Disney trip brings me to my "happy place" :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter