Let it Snope Let it Snope Let it Snope! A Very Merry crowded Christmas! Nov Report updated and over

Nothing wrong with that.

Unless the one on the bottom hates the one on top! LOL

Way to go Meg!!

I am still so proud of her!

Love all of it!

I DO TO!

Awesome! I have a Pluto phone but and I bet that doesn't surprise you at all.

Nope. it really doesn't... :rotfl2:

:furious: Glad you were able to get it fixed yet again.

Yeah well...

Anti-freeze. Clamps. Seriously. I hate cars. :headache: They have too many parts.

You and me both!

Flea Market finds though!?! How AWESOME!! We have an old Mickey phone that was my Uncle's. It's the exact same one they have at POP where the yellow phone hangs up on Mickey's hand and just dangles in the air. I am in love with it, but since we don't have a landline anymore it just kind of sits there. Sigh. It would work if I wanted to pay for phone service though! :)

OMG that one is AWESOME!!! I do love mine.. If i ever see the one you have i will DEF PICK IT UP!

Oh my goodness gracious Mo! I do hope the dark cloud passes soon; you guys are good people and deserve some good stuff.

Thank you :hug: so do i!!!

Glad that Peanut is liking softball so much. I was not much of an athlete as a child (nor as an adult) but I did really like to play. Builds character.

I agree! i am not looking for superstars but i do enjoy watching them when THEY ENJOY PLAYING! So happy for her! She now wants to get out and play catch as much as possible! I'll gladly help! i need the exercise!

And the car, oof. Hopefully this is the last of it for a very long time.

Nope i don't think it is..

But the Botanical garden sounds fun, and the kids are so big! Those boy are quickly becoming young men.

Tell me about it. I cannot believe how big they are getting.. i can't stand it!

Wishing you all a safe and happy week, weekend and so forth!

YOU TOO!!!

Oh my gosh, I used to have that watch clock! I did, I did! So funny :)

I DO I DO! I love it! still have to clean it up but it's in great shape!
Don't you wish you had half the stuff we once did? grumble...

So my car...
Yesterday i had to take Piper to the vet. She was acting off... Driving the expressway when i hit the gas it didn't go again..
let off the gas and pressed again and it went. phew!
225.00 later at the vet. Find out the dog is neurotic. NOTHING WRONG WITH HER.
grrrrrrrr
On the way to work this morning same thing.
Hit the gas to go around a car who decided 40 was a great speed in the express lanes.
the engine lights were blinking and the car started to shake.
***! I am so fed up!!!

Tom will be calling the mechanic today but in the meantime i don't have time for this. Meg has a game at 5 i have to work tonight job #2 from 8-11pm Tomorrow we are going to Great america so i really don't have time for this!!!

Work here is getting crazy agian. I have to go to another office to see how Streets and Sanitation has their office set up for ideas on our little eye spy group here.

Hopefully when i get back i can throw something up!!!
Otherwise i know i will have a fun story about Great America tomorrow. It's the Peanut's redo!

Driving the expressway when i hit the gas it didn't go again..
let off the gas and pressed again and it went. phew!

Not again! Unfortunately I had something similar happen with my car and it was the pistons. I was lucky that mine was still under warranty.

I think I had that glass from the flea market! I am pretty sure my dad got it at a Mobil Gas Station after x number of fill ups! My parents may still have it for all I know. I should look next time Im there!

I am so sorry you are still having car problems! I cannot imagine how frustrating that is! My old car (2 cars ago) needed some repairs that would cost $2500 and the car was only worth $2000, they said it would probably need another $3k in repairs as well, at that point I waived the white flag and got a Rav4. I was not happy, I loved having no car payment!

Oh. My. Gosh. Seriously with this car again :(

Can't wait to hear your Great America tales!! Hopefully things are clean at least...I mean they literally JUST opened, right?

So sorry to hear about your aunt! Sending prayers your way.

CAN THE BATTLESHIP JUST BE FIXED ALREADY!?

Way to go Meg! As a coach, nothing bothers me more than a coach who just sits around and expect plays to be made.

You have perfect weather for Great America. I hope everyone, including Peanut, had a good time. Our son took his kids on Tuesday. They are out of school already.

Oh my goodness, I would be so fed up with the car troubles as well. GESH!!! I am so sorry you have to deal with it!

Hope you had a better time at Great America yesterday... and it was a bit cleaner than the last trip. Lorelai got a ticket from school for GA and I promised we would use it this year. :headache: And of course Ethan wants to go... and he didn't turn in his paperwork for his free ticket :sad2:, so yay. Anyway, if you are planning to use your season pass again in June let me know and maybe we can meet up!

By this time we were HUNGRY! and needed to get out of the car for a bit.. about 6:45pm!! Louisville
So we stopped at everyone's favorite.. Unless you live in the south! LOL

So I'm REALY late for your TR......but this WH is about 4 miles from my house. If you ever hit it around 4 am, it's loaded with UPSers getting off work.

Well, the school year is over so now I can catch up on all things Dis. Read straight through since your pre-Christmas update. Your family always has so much fun! Sorry life is giving you tons of lemons- add some vodka and you'll have one heck of a lemonade!

Not again! Unfortunately I had something similar happen with my car and it was the pistons. I was lucky that mine was still under warranty.

YES! warranty is needed!

I think I had that glass from the flea market! I am pretty sure my dad got it at a Mobil Gas Station after x number of fill ups! My parents may still have it for all I know. I should look next time Im there!

I am so sorry you are still having car problems! I cannot imagine how frustrating that is! My old car (2 cars ago) needed some repairs that would cost $2500 and the car was only worth $2000, they said it would probably need another $3k in repairs as well, at that point I waived the white flag and got a Rav4. I was not happy, I loved having no car payment!

I love my glasses! and the phone!
Stupid cars
Yes i do NOT want another car payment right now..

Oh. My. Gosh. Seriously with this car again :(

Can't wait to hear your Great America tales!! Hopefully things are clean at least...I mean they literally JUST opened, right?

Stupid cars.

Great America... i will get to that in a minute!

So sorry to hear about your aunt! Sending prayers your way.

CAN THE BATTLESHIP JUST BE FIXED ALREADY!?

Way to go Meg! As a coach, nothing bothers me more than a coach who just sits around and expect plays to be made.

Thank you!

my poor battleship.. She's still a sailin!
I am so PROUD of her!! she is doing such a great job this year with a great coach!

No car. You are not allowed to do that.
That is a big bump/bruise!

come tell my poor car that will you?
yep! he is fine. takes it like a champ!

You have perfect weather for Great America. I hope everyone, including Peanut, had a good time. Our son took his kids on Tuesday. They are out of school already.

we did have great weather!
GEEZ are they? Mine aren't out until next week!

Oh my goodness, I would be so fed up with the car troubles as well. GESH!!! I am so sorry you have to deal with it!

Hope you had a better time at Great America yesterday... and it was a bit cleaner than the last trip. Lorelai got a ticket from school for GA and I promised we would use it this year. :headache: And of course Ethan wants to go... and he didn't turn in his paperwork for his free ticket :sad2:, so yay. Anyway, if you are planning to use your season pass again in June let me know and maybe we can meet up!

I am fed up with cars at this point.. Ready to get a horse and buggy...
I probably will! need to use it at much as possible....

So I'm REALY late for your TR......but this WH is about 4 miles from my house. If you ever hit it around 4 am, it's loaded with UPSers getting off work.

Hi there! :wave:
No Kidding! we were right there! Too funny!!!
we try to hit up at least 1 per trip down or up..

Well, the school year is over so now I can catch up on all things Dis. Read straight through since your pre-Christmas update. Your family always has so much fun! Sorry life is giving you tons of lemons- add some vodka and you'll have one heck of a lemonade!

:wave2:YAY! congrats on being on summer break!
Thank you! we try to have as much fun as possible. Life is just too short not to live it up as much as possible!!!
I think i had a little too much 'lemonade' this past weekend, i am drying out this week!

Phew! watta weekend!

First i took thursday and friday off my city day job I did have to work job #2 from 8pm-11pm. did not get home until after midnight both nights! :faint:
Friday came along and we were OFF TO GREAT AMERICA! Of course we hit traffic nothing too terrible and we hit rope drop.. AS i sat there waiting for the train to arrive and the morning show to start we realized we weren't in Disney. :sad:oh yeah we are in the walmart of theme parks...

We had to wait in line for a while without any entertainment. no fun opening show no fun songs to sing along too NO MICKEY... BUT Meg did notice the woman standing behind us and her figment/spaceship earth tee shirt! Thankfully we did chat up about Disney and out love of our parks! YAY for Disney lovers stuck in boring lines!

Finally we are in and bee line it to the restrooms.
We started out way- No lively CM's waiving Mickey hands saying good morning- Not a employee ANYWHERE the parks were again.... Dirty. amazing what people can stick gum to. Seriously! that stuff will stick to ANYTHING!!! and people WILL stick it EVERYWHERE! :sad2:
Gross...
Like a good little traveler we went left. and kept moving for our rides to the back and work out way front.
first up was the dark night coaster. which is kinda like a jerky space mountain with silly characters.
we laughed and made a lot of fun out of it. and moved on...
They went on the little dipper and laughed about HOW SCARY it was.. silly kids!!
finally we saw it.
the ONE dang coaster peanut wanted the one with all the trouble.
goliath.jpg

made it up and Tom couldn't ride. didn't fit for whatever reason. so Peanut and Matt were in front of me and Zack and i were LAST... yeah.. back row..

let me tell you.. it was INTENSE! Like way too intense. I was so worried one of my kidlets were going to fall out- the way you sit is they have a SMALL lap bar and another bar that keeps your legs in.. NOTHING to hold on to. NADA.. NOTHING... Cannot even grab the seat in front of you. i was NOT having ANY fun on this.. this.. re-dok-ulous ride!
look:

I needed a break after that one. Yet Peanut was FINALLY able to ride!!! The reason to be here a second chance for peanut!

Once my insides were back in place and not knocking at hte back of my throat we moved on to
American eagle. WOWZA that thing has become seriously rickety! yet was a blast!
about now it was getting lunch time so we started to head back to the car. Hitting up all the water rides. I was NOT going to walk around wet.
so we did the loggers run LOVED IT and the raging rapids.
Lets talk raging rapids for a minute.. i was ALL for it. the kids not so much as it's not Disney. It's not themed right. Whatever just get on the ride... we aren't in Disney.
USUALLY when riding this i stay clear of Tom and the boys. For whatever reason the boat normally turned and they are SOAKED and i laugh and laugh...

Karma...

don't ever upset Karma...

we were winding around the boys were being splashed i laughed. UNTIL
we hit the spot where the employees are who hit the water canons.
here i am with my I LOVE DISNEY shirt.
BAM. not once
not twice
THREE TIMES i was hit smack dab on my head-chest three times she got me.
the boys laughed.
karma..

Getting off it looked like i jumped into a pool with all my clothes on that is how drenched i was. people laughed AT me all the way to the car.. or tried to hide their smirks. I just look and tell them .. Go ahead Laugh.. I would.
Back at the car i changed into dry clothes had lunch. as we were sitting there it started to mist rain nothing bad just a mist.
This family knows rain. We can handle this. On the way in we went right this time around.
hitting up our favorite VIPER! Saw the new ride which was about 90 minute wait. so we continued on to another favorite. Raging Bull.
There were kids in front of us. one of them was small. Like smaller then peanut.
as we are walking he stops. Jumps up on the railing. leans over.
and puts his fingers down his throat.
and projectiles.

that happened.

Tom and i look at each other like WTH was that?

continuing this child does it again and again. Now it starts to rain. a lot.

walking on i finally see a worker. Hey that kid is forcing himself to vomit.
who?
that kid. I point again.
Worker goes up to small child and says:
are you making yourself throw up?
yeah.
Well... Don't do that... and walks away..

ahem... WHAT?!?!?
i don't know too much.. but i would HOPE the employee would have taken said vomiting child to urgent aid?!?!
apparently not.

as the rains become harder thankfully most of the line including the puking kid left and we were up and under the awning,.
the ride started again and off we went in the rain.
and it hurt.
rain hurts.
after our ride, Rain stopped.
stupid rain.

Next the demon. a favorite of all of ours. we enjoyed it until one turn which snapped all our heads O.U.C.H. we were ALL in pain after that one...
so we stopped for a minute to get our heads back ---got off and it started to POUR.. i mean cats and dogs pour so we all hid under a sign until it let up. Didn't take long and we were off again to hit up X flight! it was fun and unexpected. By now Tom was angry.. He wasn't able to get on SEVERAL of the rides. and felt awful.
it was starting to rain again so we started out of the park while stopping at a few stores. i had to buy a sweatshirt from the rain i was COLD and so was peanut.. Sporting our new sweatshirts we started our walk.
hitting up Egot off and it started to POUR.. i mean cats and dogs pour so we all hid under a sign until it let up. Didn't take long and we were off again to hit up EVERY STORE and then they begged to go on Viper again.
OK then they did ricochet (spinning i don't do)
and we were off again to GO HOME. they bought a few little things and we were on our way FINALLY especially since i was no longer able to put weight on my left knee... the weather-humidity- walking- stairs- got to it. I was no longer walking.. I was a zombie.
Dinner they begged to go to the 'food mall' which is an oasis.
stopped there and every place was closed!!! OK fine we started out again. stopping at walgreens for pain meds. Zack and a headache me and my knee. ended up at Chili's home about 10:30ish.

It was a fun great day No it's not Disney. No we didn't have a warm and fluffy feeling. It was an amusement park. we rode everything we could played and danced acted like screw balls and had our own fun!
SO yes this was very different then our last trip.. We made our own fun and Meg was able to get on all the crazy rides. Sadly Tom wasn't.. He wants to get back to Disney... I have to agree with him..

a couple of pictures:

advertising for Halloween.

sporting her new sweatshirt

Me being really weird.

Saturday was my Birthday so of course we went to the boys game at 1 friends came up and they proceeded to hand me drink after drink. didn't get home until well after 9pm -- I am sunburned and hate my friends.

Sunday My mom and i went to my new FAVORITE Store in all of Chicago COSTCO! bought a bunch of stuff for memorial day BBQ went home friends came by.
Proceeded to drink AGAIN until after midnight.
I am NOT 22 anymore. I honestly have NO IDEA who i think i am. I will socially drink one or two.. But this weekend? Hard soda? the orange and the ginger ale? Summer shandy? OK i'll take 6... or each..
Needless to say Monday came.. We were out the door to honor our fallen hero's at our WWII tank with the American Legion, and my step dad.
after we stopped at the legion to say hi adn thanks to everyone home to start making my burgers shish ka bob etc.
At my mom's i swore i wasn't going to drink as Tom cooked:
Ribs, pork tenderloins, 4 pounds of shish ka bobs, burgers hot dogs you name it we had it. I ended up having TWO more drinks.
but i had like a case of water.. Home bound!

So yes i had one heck of a weekend! I hope you all had a great weekend!!!

Hope to get a update soon. tomorrow is crazy work! Kids have games pretty much every night.

I HAVE TO GET THIS COMPLETED!!!

Ugh, roller coasters. I used to be such an enthusiast, one of my dreams was to travel around to different amusement parks and try them all. But then I got older and now they just hurt and make me nauseous. I really hate it. We will be headed to the local amusement park I grew up at (Kennywood) next weekend and I'm just hoping I can get through some of my favorite coasters there.

Happy Belated Birthday. It sounds like everyone had a good time.

Poor Tom having to sit out the rides. That's no fun at all.

oh yeah we are in the walmart of theme parks...

:scared: Scary

amazing what people can stick gum to. Seriously! that stuff will stick to ANYTHING!!! and people WILL stick it EVERYWHERE! :sad2:
Gross...

Super yuck! Sorta makes me glad no gum is sold on Disney property.

Nope.

Yet Peanut was FINALLY able to ride!!!

Yay!! I'm so glad she got on; I will never forget that story from the last trip.

like i jumped into a pool with all my clothes on

Haha!:lmao:For the love of water rides!

puts his fingers down his throat.
and projectiles.

I'm sorry, what was that?

Well... Don't do that... and walks away..

WHAT?! That's child should have been removed from the line. Where were his parents? I just, I can't, yucky, yuck, yuck, gross!:confused3

He wasn't able to get on SEVERAL of the rides. and felt awful.

I don't get that. He's not a little guy, but from his photos I would never have thought he'd have trouble getting on a ride. He doesn't look much bigger than my bear (that would be DH). I'm sorry for Tom, that's le caca.

we rode everything we could played and danced acted like screw balls and had our own fun!

All in a day's work. Glad you u had a good time.

He wants to get back to Disney... I have to agree with him..

:stitch2:

Can we just take a second a talk about the kid photo bombing you guys...?

Saturday was my Birthday so of course we went to the boys game at 1 friends came up and they proceeded to hand me drink after drink. didn't get home until well after 9pm -- I am sunburned and hate my friends.

Happy belated!!:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1

So yes i had one heck of a weekend!

Sounds like a blast!:thumbsup2

Ugh, roller coasters. I used to be such an enthusiast, one of my dreams was to travel around to different amusement parks and try them all. But then I got older and now they just hurt and make me nauseous. I really hate it. We will be headed to the local amusement park I grew up at (Kennywood) next weekend and I'm just hoping I can get through some of my favorite coasters there.

Know i can't wait to hear how it goes with you!! Awesome for reliving childhood memories- Hope you take more pictures then i do. It was a rough one here..

Sounds like an amazing weekend Mo! Happy Birthday!!

Thank you! we had a good time.

Happy Belated Birthday. It sounds like everyone had a good time.

Poor Tom having to sit out the rides. That's no fun at all.

Thank you!!
I know! I felt bad for him. Another reason we like Disney more than Great America. There isn't a fat kid corral.

Truly

Super yuck! Sorta makes me glad no gum is sold on Disney property.

You and me both. It's just gross!!! I was watching kids DO IT! blah.

Chicken.

Yay!! I'm so glad she got on; I will never forget that story from the last trip.

That was awful.. I felt so bad for Meg... Thankfully we were able to rectify it all this time.

Haha!:lmao:For the love of water rides!

wet dog i tell you.

I'm sorry, what was that?

Yeah you read that correctly.

WHAT?! That's child should have been removed from the line. Where were his parents? I just, I can't, yucky, yuck, yuck, gross!:confused3

Another issue i have with Great America. The kids run around by themselves. NO PARENTS in site. This stuff happens.. NO GOOD!

I don't get that. He's not a little guy, but from his photos I would never have thought he'd have trouble getting on a ride. He doesn't look much bigger than my bear (that would be DH). I'm sorry for Tom, that's le caca.

HA! Le Caca.. that's hysterical..
No he isn't THAT big. he's a big guy but not like he needs his own TV show like that 600 pound life!!!
I was talking to someone who was going to Disney for their first time and she was almost in tears about not fitting on the rides at Great America and was afraid of not being able to in Disney. I assured her she would NOT have a problem. She wasn't that big either.

All in a day's work. Glad you u had a good time.

LOL!
Thanks I did

Happy belated!!:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1

THank you! NO MORE DRINKING,,, :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: WATER! I am still so bloated.

Sounds like a blast!:thumbsup2

It was!

Glad you all made the best of GA (even though it was not Disney)!

What did the mechanic say about the car? I can't believe you are having MORE problems!

Put our Service to the Test!

After our trot down main street and nearly missing our ADR time

Which Ariana would have skinned us all alive it was time to be seated!

We were seated in the Music room? The room with the music box of Belle and Beast.

As we were checking out the menu this guy walked in!

FOOD:
Mine

Zack:

Peanut
She LOVES their green beans!

Tom

Matt

Ariana

Can't leave without Dessert:
I wasn't feeling right and didn't want dessert But they brought me this I guess the dishes told them

Kids playing withe settings on my camera

Until i saw this again

I would have tackled Ariana for this HAD my stomach been feeling better.. I do believe Zack got the same

We had an AMAZING server! She had asked how we knew each other.. When we told her this was the first time meeting in real life she was shocked! We have known each other for years on the Dis here!! funny... Yep let her know i have found some of my FAVORITE people right here on the Dis.

After dinner we took a walk around to see all the lovely Christmas Decorations!

The tree was beautiful
Loved the ornaments

It was Snoping outside

Raven was here..

I do like how the rose pictures came out

After Dinner it was time to PARTY Christmas style!

Glad you all made the best of GA (even though it was not Disney)!

What did the mechanic say about the car? I can't believe you are having MORE problems!

Nope SOOOOOOOOOOO Not Disney!

Hasn't said anything yet. Then again.. I haven't had the time to get it over there either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter