Let it Snope Let it Snope Let it Snope! A Very Merry crowded Christmas! Nov Report updated and over

Praying things get easier for you!!

Thank you!

Wow, I don't blame you for breaking down, sometimes you just have to get it all out. Hope everything gets better for you and the car is fixed quickly.

Thank you!

Funny-Inspiring-Meme-2.jpg

Yes.. I am much better for this!!!

Yikes.
Hugs

Thanks!

Great pictures! Loved the intro, and the pictures of Epcot made me wish I was there.

Oh i am so glad to hear this! I try to capture exactly that. Put us BACK in the parks!

Oh Mo! I'm sorry sorry! I hope a light comes shining through all this, and fast!

Thank you!

Well!!!
Nothing about my car. nada.
No new is good news right??
Thank you very much for all your thoughts and good vibes.. I do apologize again for the ramblings. Yet i helps when i put them out there! LOL

so enough bad talk this is a Disney forum!

I will get an update SOON. work has just been a wee bit INSANE.

update? Oh wait you need PICTURES for an update!!

So i was all ready to do an update for you all.. went to my laptop download them to photobucket which i notice there is a LOT of pictures... Hummm...

Then notice the SIZE of the pictures... :scratchin

:confused3

Oh you got to be kidding me..

I NEVER edited them!!! So i spent a good amount of time editing pictures yesterday and i am still not done!

GASP. :scared1:

So the next update will be as soon as i can get them done! :surfweb:

Until then,,

Have a Pixi Dusted Day!

100_2492.jpg

disney24.jpg

Ahhh, picture problems.....I have those all the stupid time. You've read my trip report....you know what I'm talking about. Hope that things are better for ya!

Ahhh, picture problems.....I have those all the stupid time. You've read my trip report....you know what I'm talking about. Hope that things are better for ya!

I know! I can't believe i haven't finished editing!!! Going now to finish those up.. Some are really cute! can't wait to show you!

I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. I know it seems like it's too much & that you should be thankful that's it's not worse but sometimes you just need to have a good cry. That makes you human. I'm thinking about you. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I know it's not much consolation (and I don't think this is even credited to the right person), but I try to remember this when things get really crappy.

right_quote_by_pandosrulz-d47p3m8.jpg

I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. I know it seems like it's too much & that you should be thankful that's it's not worse but sometimes you just need to have a good cry. That makes you human. I'm thinking about you. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I know it's not much consolation (and I don't think this is even credited to the right person), but I try to remember this when things get really crappy.

View attachment 166076

Awww Thank you!!

I had my freak out and i am over it.. there are bright skies ahead!!!

Unfortunately My aunt was picked up my ambulance (firetrucks all of it) Monday night she had a seizure

Another one in the ambulance on the way to the hospital and another one IN the hospital. She is in a awful hospital right now and i am hoping she gets out of there and in a better one! She does have a small tumor on her brain.. She may have had a stroke.

I feel awful for my mom right now.. Asking for prayers and good thoughts!!!

I will TRY to get an update done today I finally have all the pictures EDITED! YAY me!
Work is getting crazy. I had a meeting with my boss in regards to a project proposal. Its in it's infantile stages, tons of research still to get done so LET'S SEE WHAT I CAN DO!

So sorry to hear about your aunt :( Lots of prayers your way and for your Mom, too. I know it's so hard to watch someone you love suffer so much and not be able to do anything about it. Lots of love and strength to all of you!! :hug:

Exciting that your project proposal is in its beginning stages--hoping it goes the way you plan!!! :cheer2:

Sending prayers Mo...

Thank you!

So sorry to hear about your aunt :( Lots of prayers your way and for your Mom, too. I know it's so hard to watch someone you love suffer so much and not be able to do anything about it. Lots of love and strength to all of you!! :hug:

Exciting that your project proposal is in its beginning stages--hoping it goes the way you plan!!! :cheer2:

Thank you!

Me too.. This is taking a LOT of time and thought I have been living on coffee here and advil.

Now that i have everything in place i can start the next update!

Just keep swimming!

All Disney vacations NEED a morning OFF! This was our day!

Every morning the cleaning crew diligently cleaning!

We had breakfast in the room and headed out to the pool. and i FINALLY walked the resort!

In no particular order.

It was cloudy..

Of course didn't deter us from having FUN!

Did you know these birds actually say "MINE" I would laugh every time i heard it.

my DSA

Pool was pretty empty

I like the above angle. but the color in the next is way better!

Just keep swimming

Z-man playing

Squirt is so cute

as you can see the resort is to look like your IN the water.. So Zack of course is acting like it!

Pop

Bridge from AoA and Pop

Picture overload!

Just keep swimming 2

Zack hit the slide again. because we can.

tadaaaaaaaaa he did better this time. Last time he got stuck in there!

duuuuuuuuuude.. He is HUGE...

a couple of video's

These make my ears hurt.

you can hear the talking and music under water

more music and the crazies

Found the speaker.

The music is constant. Then you have to listen for Dory, Nemo, and Marlin the rest of the cast for the little skit they do!

Way fun!!! Just love how they do this!!

Tricks!

We stayed there for a long time just enjoying. While Tom and i knew this would probably be the last time we stay here..
The people are just IGNORANT. Question for anyone who has stayed at a value resort.. Is this normal? We have encountered some really rough people at AoA which we have never had before at POR or Poly!

This sparked our thoughts on going deluxe on our next trip or back to moderate..

This is where Chicago home started calling.. Raven i guess jumped on the house sitter and gave her a black eye.. pretty bad.

My Mom called to give me grief over not calling to make sure all was well at home.. How the sitter was wondering why i wasn't calling-making sure SHE was ok

Umm i called everyday. something is amiss...

Whatever we had a very special night ahead of us.
sadly this was on the back of my mind all night.

Next up it's PARTY TIME!

I loved all of the pictures from your walk around the resort. We took a walking tour of the resort a couple of years ago and intend to do another one when we stay at Pop. Speaking of Pop and your comment about a value resort, I'm so nervous!

I am so sorry Mo. My thoughts and prayers are with your family. I have been running into more and more ignorant people lately. At Disney and other places. Grown adults grabbing my kid in public, getting into fights at a children's zoo. Charging at me in a parking lot over a parking space. Seriously. I think it's just people have no common sense these days.

Sorry you had to deal with idiots...it does happen everywhere though I think...maybe you were just extra unlucky..sigh....

Love your pool pics though!!

All Disney vacations NEED a morning OFF!
Amen to that.

Did you know these birds actually say "MINE" I would laugh every time i heard it.
Yes! I loved that! I would chime in and join them every day as I passed them! MINE! MINE! MINE!

Squirt is so cute
He's adorbs!!!!

This dude looks cranky.

While Tom and i knew this would probably be the last time we stay here..
What! Why!

The people are just IGNORANT. Question for anyone who has stayed at a value resort.. Is this normal? We have encountered some really rough people at AoA which we have never had before at POR or Poly!
Ohhhh. Yeah. That's true of any "value" level accommodations through, Disney or otherwise. You'll stumble upon the occasional ignoramus at the Hyatt Regency, but not as many as the EconoLodge. Know what'm sayin'?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter