Let it Snope Let it Snope Let it Snope! A Very Merry crowded Christmas! Nov Report updated and over

Update on the legs at this point..

As you recall from the 2014 trip i blew up like the stay puff Marshmallow man.. Every turn this trip i drank water.. Loads and loads of water to ensure this didn't happen again..
Upon returning from Epcot this is what i had..

Yep the rash returned..

Clearly not as bad as the 2014 trip Yet it's there... So after my shower i iced it down and put some cortisone cream on it!
I felt a lot better yet it was still there..

THEN Zack starts complaining about his feet. I look.. They are shriveled up little tootsies! All the water play and walking around has All three of their feet in bad shape..

Mom to the rescue! I had a peppermint foot lotion! slabbed that on them and off to la la land!

Here are some extra pictures from around the park

don't know if i added this one

Our Figments

November 19th- Will uploaded soon!

Oh, sore feet--- not good! So glad you had some cream that helped! Loved all the fountain pictures. Beautiful!

Oh, sore feet--- not good! So glad you had some cream that helped! Loved all the fountain pictures. Beautiful!

UGH! Only in Epcot does this happen!! From what i understand there is glass (or something like it)
in the concrete which reflects the sun right on my legs!!

Thank you!! I cannot wait to go back and get BETTER pictures! I have learned a LOT over the last weekend!

All your pictures make me wish I was at Epcot at this very moment. Such a beautiful park.

it's going to get tough getting them all in there.. BUT WE WILL HAVE ONE EVERY YEAR!
I will squish them in there.
:laughing: This made me laugh because that's exactly what I would do too.

Jaminators!
Oh, these guys are great!

I had a peppermint foot lotion!
You're about the 5th person I see mention peppermint lotion on these boards. Adding it to my packing list.

That rash looks like it hurts! I got a small rash on the back of my leg like that once but it wasn't nearly as bad as what you had. Glad that you were able to get some relief with the cream and the kiddos were surely appreciative of the lotion that you brought with you.

The Epcot pictures are beautiful, and the Meg pictures with her duffys are just precious!!

Loving all your updates! Oh no! The rash is back! I hope it gets better soon. Hopefully the kids' feet feel better in the morning!

#1 I never responded to the other update...ugh. All I remember is I wanted to say how GORGEOUS the pictures at Epcot were--such beautiful blue skies. SO happy it didn't rain on you guys! And I love those candid pics of Meg, especially cuddling her Duffy. SO precious!

#2 I thought of you and your kids the other day because one of my students did a whole journal writing assignment about his visit to EP-uh-COT :) All I could think was EpERcot the whole time he was sharing!!!

Great Epcot day! Glad you had nice weather! Both our Epcot days were washouts on our last trip.

Nice dinner at Garden Grill. Great Character pictures, I love Chip and Dale, they are always fun. I noticed Mickey's Birthday Button on Ariana's TR at her Garden Grill Lunch, I love that they had him wearing that, I just love that attention to detail, one of the main things I love about WDW.

All your pictures make me wish I was at Epcot at this very moment. Such a beautiful park.

Oh good!!! That is what i try to capture!!

:laughing: This made me laugh because that's exactly what I would do too.

Yep.. I don't care how big they get i will shove them in there every time..

Oh, these guys are great!

Aren't they??? LOVE the Jamminators!

You're about the 5th person I see mention peppermint lotion on these boards. Adding it to my packing list.

YES!!! do it!

That rash looks like it hurts! I got a small rash on the back of my leg like that once but it wasn't nearly as bad as what you had. Glad that you were able to get some relief with the cream and the kiddos were surely appreciative of the lotion that you brought with you.

THe rash does hurt.. More like burns then gets to the point it hurts to walk. this time it was small. I did hydrate all day so i am sure it helped. Still this Irish skin does NOT do well in sun! or sun reflecting sidewalk!

YES! see they all think im nuts when i pack EVERYTHING i can find.. when they need something they kinda look- hey Mom isn't all that nutty! LOL

The Epcot pictures are beautiful, and the Meg pictures with her duffys are just precious!!

Thank you!!!

Loving all your updates! Oh no! The rash is back! I hope it gets better soon. Hopefully the kids' feet feel better in the morning!

Thank you!!
Stupid rash...
You'll have to wait to find out!

Why always at EPCOT?! Why!!!

I read somewhere they put a glass like substance in the concrete for it to shine.. I believe the reflection hitting my very white no sun legs it part for the cause along with staying hydrating!

The rash strikes again!! Hope it went away fast:(

UGH! BAD RASH! nothing compared to 2014 trip!!

#1 I never responded to the other update...ugh. All I remember is I wanted to say how GORGEOUS the pictures at Epcot were--such beautiful blue skies. SO happy it didn't rain on you guys! And I love those candid pics of Meg, especially cuddling her Duffy. SO precious!

Slacker..
Thank you! It's easy to take pictures of beautiful places!!! LOL!
The girl LOVES her Duffy's!

#2 I thought of you and your kids the other day because one of my students did a whole journal writing assignment about his visit to EP-uh-COT :) All I could think was EpERcot the whole time he was sharing!!!

HA HA HA HA! THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! just adore the littles!!!

Ugh, that rash doesn't look fun. :love2:

Nope. The rash is awful!

Great Epcot day! Glad you had nice weather! Both our Epcot days were washouts on our last trip.

About time we had nice weather!!! for YEARS AND YEARS it would rain on Epcot day!!! I think we finally broke the curse.. with the help of WOODNYMPH..

Nice dinner at Garden Grill. Great Character pictures, I love Chip and Dale, they are always fun. I noticed Mickey's Birthday Button on Ariana's TR at her Garden Grill Lunch, I love that they had him wearing that, I just love that attention to detail, one of the main things I love about WDW.

Garden Grill is one of the best dinners around! I can't believe it took us that long to get over there!
YES! Mickey and his Birthday Button! How sweet is that? Just love DISNEY and all their little touches!

Sorry i went MIA again..
things went south AGAIN! My aunt is getting worse with her dementia,
On Sunday when i got home from work i noticed Logan had a LUMP on his jaw. Upon further inspection i see it's a lot worse then i thought. It was all the way down his jaw up to his cheek and down to his throat.
I freaked. Thinking it was a bee sting i called the vet. they close at 2:30 I would never get there in a half hour. Told me to give him 2 benedryl and if it's not better bring him in, in the morning.
I had to make some errands as i was out all i kept thinking was when we get home he is going to be gone... I was out of my mind.
Finally when we pulled up I jumped out of the car before the kids could and ran in. He was there smiling and wagging his tail. PHEW!
Monday Morning threw him in the car and off we went to the vet which is about a 45 minute drive got here with no problems as i got out of the car the front was billowing white smoke.
You got to be kidding me.
Call Tom. He is on his way.
The garage where they fixed my trans said to drive it over.
something that should have taken 15 minutes took me almost 2 hours. I had to keep stopping to let the car cool off.
Finally there the garage attendant said.. THAT'S NOT THE TRANS..

umm.. I didn't say it was.

whatever. the car was supposed to go to a certain garage. sadly that garage was full and it was sent to another one.. Who called Tom and said it would be 6,000.
:scared1:

The engine is ALL screwed up. and i need another...

Let's just say for someone who is a STRONG minded woman, who doesn't cry- had had enough and i broke down. I CANNOT HANDEL any more crap!
I have lived through some really tough times which would put others in hospitals. (exact words from a doc once) I am not going to go into details here.. Just know i am not a whiny cry baby. I KNOW things will always work themselves out in the end it's another life lesson.. BUT DAMN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Like i was told not so long ago. People are in worse shape then i am.. I get that.. I don't think my problems are any worse..
YET
I am tired of the crap being thrown at me lately. What ever or WHOEVER in the cosmos i have angered.. I AM SORRY!

The car is now with the garage I WANTED it at and the guy said IF he notices in any way it had something to do with the trans install he is going to make that garage pay for this fix...
I am PRAYING it is...

So needless to say i have been a bit busy!!!

So i hope you are ALL having better week!!! even better weekend! I am gong to read all your reports and feel that DISNEY LOVE!

Faith trust and PIXI DUST!

peter-pan-best-quotes-sayings-faith-trust-good.jpg

Hang in there my friend! {{HUGS}}!!!!!

I wish I had a magic wand or a genie lamp, because I would surely use it for you! I am glad though that you let yourself cry and decompress...that will help in the long run.

Here is hoping you can feel my prayers and good vibes coming your way!

Hang in there my friend! {{HUGS}}!!!!!

I wish I had a magic wand or a genie lamp, because I would surely use it for you! I am glad though that you let yourself cry and decompress...that will help in the long run.

Here is hoping you can feel my prayers and good vibes coming your way!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you SO SO MUCH!!!

Wow, I don't blame you for breaking down, sometimes you just have to get it all out. Hope everything gets better for you and the car is fixed quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter