Let it Snope Let it Snope Let it Snope! A Very Merry crowded Christmas! Nov Report updated and over

We are on the case in World Showcase!

After the kids decided to get soaked to the bone it was time for us to hit up the showcase!
not before

Perry had a mission for us

I need a DSA and let the boys figure out how to become agents

Zack playing with my woobie camera

so here..

I try.. Yes TRY to get pictures of now and thens... I LOVE this picture:

2014:

it's going to get tough getting them all in there.. BUT WE WILL HAVE ONE EVERY YEAR!
I will squish them in there.

Back on the case

I will say doing the agent thing really makes you enjoy the countries a little more!

clearly we were in UK

In and out of the store a bunch of times..

One of my favorite pictures

the end of the mission

Im going to keep going here!

Time for our Reservation!

A first for us!

Garden Grill!!!

We were so so excited! heard so many great things so off we went!

Let's just say the character interaction was OVERWHELMING.

I have to say Pluto was one of the best... He must have came to our table 10 times if not more. He is Zack's favorite! he came around so much the handler actually had to reprimand him for coming back!

Mickey came by and we ALL SANG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him!

first up our rolls came!

Yes i took a picture of Butter.. Because it was the best dang butter i have ever had in my life.

I got a beer

OUr amazing waitress

Made Meg a yellow Rose!

Zack was happy to see

PLuto come back!

Our food came

Meg dove right in!

It felt like Thanksgiving there was SO MUCH FOOD! I didn't know where to look first!
Dale came back i forgot what was going on here Yet i know we were all joking around. He was such a treat to play with!

buffalo

Ariana's DH Jim's Chickens

Chip came around again

Mickey again

Dale again

Then Dessert

I opted for the chocolate.. Because.. it's chocolate.

Strawberry shortcake.

Everyone liked the chocolate cupcake in a icecream cone better.

The only thing WEIRD here was the fact it rotates to the front and EVERYONE and i mean EVERYONE is staring at you while your eating.. So this turned into a HUGE joke with us..

we paid our bill and off we went!

Hi Mo! Your arm looks awful. I hope it's getting better.
I love your Epcot day. I really want to walk the World Showcase as we have yet to do it as a family. We go with my parents and my mom never wants to do it. I think we'll have to try it this year. The agent p game looks like a great time for the kids. I just booked part of our stay for November and we are super excited.

Garden Grill!!!

I loooooove the Garden Grill! I'm trying it for breakfast in October! The character interaction is AWESOME! (When I was there for dinner in 2014, Dale couldn't get over my facepaint!)

I have to say Pluto was one of the best... He must have came to our table 10 times if not more. He is Zack's favorite! he came around so much the handler actually had to reprimand him for coming back!
Wait... The characters there have HANDLERS now?! They didn't when I was there, and I had to rely on the kindness of the table next to me for snapping a photo of me with the characters! This is so good to know!

PB180062_zpslox2ij8r.jpg
He's wearing a birthday button!!! I love that!!!

Oh my god, those rolls... That honey butter... All those beautiful carbs... (I've been craving bread & butter BAD lately!)

Finish up EpERcot

I know we hit up Test track again along with some others
then on our way out

Must!

Zack and I

Flag at half mast for Paris

Once back in our room

we all snuggled down for a long nap.

Hi Mo! Your arm looks awful. I hope it's getting better.
I love your Epcot day. I really want to walk the World Showcase as we have yet to do it as a family. We go with my parents and my mom never wants to do it. I think we'll have to try it this year. The agent p game looks like a great time for the kids. I just booked part of our stay for November and we are super excited.

My arm is a lot better thanks!

Thank you! OH you have to walk the showcase! You'll love it! there is just so much to see and do!!! SO SO MUCH you will be overwhelmed!

I loooooove the Garden Grill! I'm trying it for breakfast in October! The character interaction is AWESOME! (When I was there for dinner in 2014, Dale couldn't get over my facepaint!)

They are amazing characters there! couldn't believe it! It's usually hi - picture - autograph - move along-- Not this place..

Wait... The characters there have HANDLERS now?! They didn't when I was there, and I had to rely on the kindness of the table next to me for snapping a photo of me with the characters! This is so good to know!

It had to be a handler as they weren't in the same costume as the waitress?!?! and she would corral Mickey and Pluto away then chip and Dale later..

He's wearing a birthday button!!! I love that!!!

Isn't it awesome? We told him he didn't look a day over 21...

Oh my god, those rolls... That honey butter... All those beautiful carbs... (I've been craving bread & butter BAD lately!)

Mouth watering...

Wow~ you did get busy playing catch up! Great updates! LOVE the picture of the kids playing in the jumping water fountains! The pure joy on those faces!!! Okay , we played the detective game at Epcot when it was Kimpossible. It just seemed to take a long time, and we were running around everywhere. We really didn't care for it. We may try the Sorceriers game in MK this time, IDK.

WHY or WHY do I Dis at right before lunch???? Oh boy, that food looks SO GOOOOOOOD!!! How awesome to have such great character interaction. I am still a little miffed at Pluto for not saving Ariana when she was choking... ;-)

Guess what...we have NO character meals booked for this trip!!! Crazy, huh?

Wow~ you did get busy playing catch up! Great updates! LOVE the picture of the kids playing in the jumping water fountains! The pure joy on those faces!!! Okay , we played the detective game at Epcot when it was Kimpossible. It just seemed to take a long time, and we were running around everywhere. We really didn't care for it. We may try the Sorceriers game in MK this time, IDK.

It's been almost a month since my last update thought it was time!
The kids LOVE those fountains!!! But it comes into play later!!
Maybe it changed? yes there was a lot of ins and outs yet it made us appreciate the little details a little more!!! and i got to play around with my camera a lot more!

Now the sorcerers game took FOREVER.

WHY or WHY do I Dis at right before lunch???? Oh boy, that food looks SO GOOOOOOOD!!! How awesome to have such great character interaction. I am still a little miffed at Pluto for not saving Ariana when she was choking... ;-)

HA HA! i have that same problem! FOOOOOOOOOOOOD glorious FOOD! while i eat my lunchmeat and celery sticks.
blah.

Guess what...we have NO character meals booked for this trip!!! Crazy, huh?

WHY NOT!!!!

It's been almost a month since my last update thought it was time!
The kids LOVE those fountains!!! But it comes into play later!!
Maybe it changed? yes there was a lot of ins and outs yet it made us appreciate the little details a little more!!! and i got to play around with my camera a lot more!

Now the sorcerers game took FOREVER.

HA HA! i have that same problem! FOOOOOOOOOOOOD glorious FOOD! while i eat my lunchmeat and celery sticks.
blah.

WHY NOT!!!!

I think we just really wanted to try new stuff, and we have already tried most of the character meals that we would be interested in.... Now, when there are more options for SW meals at HS...that will be another story entirely!

NO YOU DIDN'T!!!
I can laugh at this as i do it ALL. THE. TIME!!!!

I super did. The best part was after I locked the door I was like, "No big deal i can buzz myself back into the building." But I can't buzz myself into our apartment...Like a crazy person.:confused3

I am not going to lie as the weeks are passing i am forgetting the events of this trip! Thank goodness for pictures!

I know this struggle. And with Photobucket having issues and reorganizing my uploads, even looking back on photos wasn't helpful!

:goodvibes

I would LOVE to have this jacket

That would be so cool.

Of course

We stayed her for a LONG time letting them play..

These are awesome! I love that you guys just hung out here for so long! It's those little moments that make vacations so awesome.

Apparently my family needs to be wet at Epcot... Either rain or fountain will keep this family SOAKED!

:rotfl2:

This makes me think of a Christmas Carol. You guys chose a good country to do a mission in!

Zack playing with my woobie camera

these are great!:thumbsup2

it's going to get tough getting them all in there.. BUT WE WILL HAVE ONE EVERY YEAR!
I will squish them in there.

Yes, they have to!

I really like these, they look like Monty Python!

One of my favorite pictures

Gorgeous! this could totally be a Disney promo photo.

Garden Grill!!!

OOO FUN! I've heard such great things about Garden Grill.

He must have came to our table 10 times if not more. He is Zack's favorite! he came around so much the handler actually had to reprimand him for coming back!

No way! They come around multiple times?!?!

Mickey came by and we ALL SANG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him!

You guys are so cute!

I got a beer

Yum!

YUM! that is a LOT of food! It all looks so good though!

The only thing WEIRD here was the fact it rotates to the front and EVERYONE and i mean EVERYONE is staring at you while your eating.. So this turned into a HUGE joke with us..

Yeah, that is weird...

These are gorgeous.

:sad1:

Once back in our room

you guys had GREAT Mouskeepers! Such fun things to come home to!!

Chocolate cupcake in a cone? Sign me up!!! That looked like a lot of good food and all the characters!! I love all your country photos too. Sigh...wish I was there now wandering around...those Spaceship Earth pics are the best too...and the phone booth lol

I predicted that it wouldn't rain on your Epcot day. I'm glad you had great weather. :)

It felt like Thanksgiving there was SO MUCH FOOD! I didn't know where to look first!
They need bigger tables. Everyone says that this was a lot of fun. :)

Oh my Lord did I fall behind. I love everything about the report. You got to meet Talking Mickey! Yay! I'm so happy for you!

Loved your pics from EE. Well, actually all your pics. You had some great ones of the fireworks!

I love all the flashback photos of your littles. So cute!

Sorry about your volleyball parents. Very dislike. It's why I hate kids sports. Why do parents have to be such jerks?

So glad Raven is yours! I don't think she likes you.

Stevie! Not enough Stevie pics.

So sad about the Easter Bunny. We haven't had that convo yet. I dread it.

Yikes, sorry about your van! That IS a Disney trip!

The fountains at Epcot? We spent a huge amount of time there too. The kids love it.

Garden Grill! One of our faves! Glad you tried it!

I'll try to be better about keeping up. I've been a horrible Disser lately.

Your pictures at Epcot in front of the jumping water fountain are INCREDIBLE!!! Great action shots :thumbsup2

I'm a bad Mom..

I am.

I killed the Easter Bunny yesterday. the kids are on their way into being 12 and yes they still believe in the Easter Bunny. Until yesterday. After Volleyball Practice with the boys we were in the car out front of the house. I asked do you two still believe in the Easter Bunny?? Matt automatically said no. Zack just had tears in his eyes, said yes. I asked so you believe a gigantic bunny goes from house to house? He just looked and said No.. He knew this day would come.. So i hugged him like there was no tomorrow!!!

I was crushed inside. CRUSHED.

so I tell them now i have to go and talk to Meg. Both of them looked at me and said... good luck that's not going to go well

It didn't

So Meg was on the couch and i asked her too. Do you believe a huge gigantic bunny hops from house to house?

Yes

How does he carry all those baskets?

Like santa

The Easter bunny doesn't have a sleigh

He has the little chicks carry them

(this is not going as planned) Really.. Well how does he get from house to house?

He rides a big chick.

He has a porthole.

I just look at her and shake my head slowly.

She breaks down hysterically.. Like she did when Duffy left Disney....

I just killed the Easter Bunny. We sit and hug each other for a long time Then looks at me and said.. I am going to forget this was ever said..

DONE OK never had this conversation.

Zack later comes into the Kitchen and i ask if he is OK. He said "yeah.. I knew this conversation was coming.. I knew but didn't want to KNOW.."
Well that just put everything in order. I WILL NEVER SAY ANOTHER WORD about mythical creatures. Screw you adulthood everything is real and i am not going against it.

They know deep down yet they don't want to be told about it.

Sounds good to me. we will keep on truckin!!!

Poor Meg and Zack! I agree adulthood can wait!

I accidentally did the same thing this year to Ethan, he too is 11. We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge in Wisconsin for Easter. I left the kids and Erik at a waterpark so I could get a good head start to our room, head to the car, grab the Easter basket stuff and put it in the closet in the room before they were back. Well Ethan apparently had an upset stomach so he followed behind me a few minutes later, Erik LET HIM! I turn the corner into our hallway, my arms loaded with baskets and candy, and BAM Ethan is standing at the door staring at me. I didn't even try to hide it, I just said, "Well now you know, don't tell Lorelai!" He wasn't surprised or upset, so I am sure he already knew. But now that he knew, we knew, he knew... that's a mouthful... he kept talking about the Easter Bunny all morning and winking at us. LOL

I have to get up to date on your report, I am so far behind it is crazy!

Awww... I love the pictures of the Midgets in the phone booth - that is a great Then n' Now photo series - I cannot WAIT to see the ones coming in future years... That could get very EPIC!!!! LOL

I love seeing what you capture with your camera - I always see things through your eyes that I don't see through my own - and it's just really cool. :lovestruc

Awww.... I love Garden Grill... I really want to find a way to squeeze this into V's trip - it's been several trips since we've been here, and it's always been a favorite for us. Hmmmm.... :scratchin The butter huh??? Can't say as I've ever really paid attention to the butter... OK - you may have just sealed the deal - I love butter...

As usual - great pictures of everything! It looks like you had a great day! :lovestruc

D~

I think we just really wanted to try new stuff, and we have already tried most of the character meals that we would be interested in.... Now, when there are more options for SW meals at HS...that will be another story entirely!

Well that makes since! I agree-- I am really hoping they have some character dining! Boys need more of that!! Or even like a Capt Jack Sparrow pirate meal?!?!

I know this struggle. And with Photobucket having issues and reorganizing my uploads, even looking back on photos wasn't helpful!

YES!!! why did photobucket screw up my pictures! thankfully my laptop keeps them in order!

That would be so cool.

i do really want one.. I would wear it...

These are awesome! I love that you guys just hung out here for so long! It's those little moments that make vacations so awesome.

ALWAYS have to stop and look around otherwise it just goes by too quick!!

This makes me think of a Christmas Carol. You guys chose a good country to do a mission in!

We didn't chose it they just give us a country. But thank you! it really was beautiful in there! glad we were forced to go in and look around!

these are great!:thumbsup2

Aww thank you!

Yes, they have to!

Yep! as long as we are all going i will continue to do this with them!

I really like these, they look like Monty Python!

I thought the SAME THING when i took it!

Gorgeous! this could totally be a Disney promo photo.

awww thank you!

OOO FUN! I've heard such great things about Garden Grill.

MUST DO!!! it is fantastic!!! YUM!

No way! They come around multiple times?!?!

They did for us! over and over! we had a blast with them.

You guys are so cute!

your too sweet

Right?!?!

YUM! that is a LOT of food! It all looks so good though!

It's a BOAT load of food.. could feed an army!

Yeah, that is weird...

really weird.. It's like your in a fish bowl and it's feeding time for the sharks!

These are gorgeous.

Thanks!

you guys had GREAT Mouskeepers! Such fun things to come home to!!

we did! she was excellent!

Chocolate cupcake in a cone? Sign me up!!! That looked like a lot of good food and all the characters!! I love all your country photos too. Sigh...wish I was there now wandering around...those Spaceship Earth pics are the best too...and the phone booth lol

YES! they were Delish! I don't have one complaint about this place!!! with the exception of being stared at while eating...

you and me both i really have the Disney blues.. why can't we wint the lottery!!!

I predicted that it wouldn't rain on your Epcot day. I'm glad you had great weather.

I need you for next year as well! whatever you did to keep the rains away WORKED!!!

They need bigger tables. Everyone says that this was a lot of fun.

I didn't think of that! your right they do need bigger tables. It's just so much food! and we ate it all! well the males of the family did! LOL..

Oh my Lord did I fall behind. I love everything about the report. You got to meet Talking Mickey! Yay! I'm so happy for you!

well hello there!
Yes we saw Talking Mickey and was a highlight of our trip!!

Loved your pics from EE. Well, actually all your pics. You had some great ones of the fireworks!

HA! Thank you.. I am not happy with any of my pictures from the fireworks! I will keep trying. I think another Dessert party? Since i heard they are removing the FP+ for Wishes..

I love all the flashback photos of your littles. So cute!

Thank you! I like them...

Sorry about your volleyball parents. Very dislike. It's why I hate kids sports. Why do parents have to be such jerks?

No joke.. I get to sit back now.. It's on to softball-baseball- then Football-cheerleading so i have a break..

So glad Raven is yours! I don't think she likes you.

She doesn't.. the beast. I wanted to take her in to be spayed and the rat went into season 2 months early. I swear she wants to get pregnant with golden puppies..

Stevie! Not enough Stevie pics.

I agree i must rectify this!

So sad about the Easter Bunny. We haven't had that convo yet. I dread it.

Don't do it. Just leave it alone... they will figure it out at some point.

Yikes, sorry about your van! That IS a Disney trip!

Thanks! It was a disney trip! Next years trip in fact! so now i am back to being the money scrooge!

The fountains at Epcot? We spent a huge amount of time there too. The kids love it.

And we let them because it makes memories!!!

Garden Grill! One of our faves! Glad you tried it!

Oh YES! i cannot believe we hadn't done it before!! what is wrong with us!?!?

I'll try to be better about keeping up. I've been a horrible Disser lately.

I haven't been around a lot either.. no worries!

Your pictures at Epcot in front of the jumping water fountain are INCREDIBLE!!! Great action shots :thumbsup2

Why thank you that was kind!

Zack took those?? I'm impressed. You may have another photographer on your hands.

Love all your EPCOT pictures. Everything looks so festive :)

Yes he did! he likes to grab my camera every once in a while and i let him.. he is the one i trust not breaking my woobie! I do have my old camera i might let him have IF he wants to keep up with photography.

Poor Meg and Zack! I agree adulthood can wait!

It can. I am done with that..

I accidentally did the same thing this year to Ethan, he too is 11. We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge in Wisconsin for Easter. I left the kids and Erik at a waterpark so I could get a good head start to our room, head to the car, grab the Easter basket stuff and put it in the closet in the room before they were back. Well Ethan apparently had an upset stomach so he followed behind me a few minutes later, Erik LET HIM! I turn the corner into our hallway, my arms loaded with baskets and candy, and BAM Ethan is standing at the door staring at me. I didn't even try to hide it, I just said, "Well now you know, don't tell Lorelai!" He wasn't surprised or upset, so I am sure he already knew. But now that he knew, we knew, he knew... that's a mouthful... he kept talking about the Easter Bunny all morning and winking at us. LOL

Oh no Poor Ethan! Glad it worked out better then mine.. I will never breath a word of anythign ever again.

I have to get up to date on your report, I am so far behind it is crazy!

No Worries!

Awww... I love the pictures of the Midgets in the phone booth - that is a great Then n' Now photo series - I cannot WAIT to see the ones coming in future years... That could get very EPIC!!!! LOL

Thanks!
I can wait.. they are already growing at an incredible speed.

I love seeing what you capture with your camera - I always see things through your eyes that I don't see through my own - and it's just really cool. :lovestruc

Thanks!

Awww.... I love Garden Grill... I really want to find a way to squeeze this into V's trip - it's been several trips since we've been here, and it's always been a favorite for us. Hmmmm.... :scratchin The butter huh??? Can't say as I've ever really paid attention to the butter... OK - you may have just sealed the deal - I love butter...

Butter.. it's all about butter.. Only thing better if they had bacon.. I can't believe this was our first time!!

As usual - great pictures of everything! It looks like you had a great day! :lovestruc

Thanks! we did... Along with NO RAIN!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter