Let it Snope Let it Snope Let it Snope! A Very Merry crowded Christmas! Nov Report updated and over

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter as well Mo. I read your post about your car when you posted it and on Thursday by DH's car couldn't drive either. The garage said the part they need plus labour will be $2500...yeah no, not happening. It was a 2005 Santa Fe but we said if we had to put any more money into it that was it. So we are looking at a used car this weekend. We have mine but work in opposite areas so two cars are what we prefer.
I hope you get good news about your vehicle.
Take care.

Car problems are the WORST! oh and my roof decided to come off again. so they are coming back out.

YES you do need two cars nowadays! Did you get a new one?

Aww, poor kidlets! I'm sure they will come to terms with the news in their own time and still enjoy the magic of believing. A friend of mine had a similar time when her eldest found out about Santa, it was awful.

I'm sorry about your car troubles, I hope it can be fixed and isn't too expensive!

Happy Easter!

We went like any other Easter. nothing different. so they KNOW the magic will still be there so yet stop asking for such expensive toys please... LOL

Santa... Never saying a word about this. they can believe until they are 50...

Happy Easter, Mo!

Sorry to hear about your car troubles. That's never good.

Wait... Whaddya mean the Easter bunny isn't real? :sad:

Happy Easter! Welcome back! what books have you read?!?!
Hate car problems... take all my MONEY!
He's real... I take it back.

These are too funny! Sorry the other ones didn't show up.

Thanks!

Brave souls! I'd be so nauseous!

I don't know.. I might try it next year?!?

He'll always be Leutenant Dan to me...

YES HE WILL!

Man! Why is the baby always asleep when you post videos?! I gotta get some earbuds...

HA HA HA HA HA HA Sorry!!!

Um, ouch Matt!

Yes ouch. It wasn't pleasant. It would tackle hug.. but still STOP IT YA BRAT!

I would have too; I'm sure being tackled by a football playing tweenager is no joke!

No it isn't...

No! Poor girls. I'm sure it was as hard for you as for her.

UGH! the worst!!!

I remember that feeling. I was 12, and I'd known these things weren't real, but I wanted them to be. It's part of why Disney is so great; we can remain in that mindset. Like Peter Pan says "in that space between asleep and awake, that's where I'll always be." That's where those mystical things live.

I cannot agree with you more.. I want that saying as sign for my house.. I need to get on it!!!

No! We had to have our transmission replaced on our tiny Hyundai, $4000. I hope it's something small, a filter in the fuel pump or something.

HOLY CRAP 4,000?!?!? I would faint!

Happy Easter, Mo! I was thinking about you and your kidlets when I was outside this morning hiding eggs. It was about 32 degrees out there and I was wondering when the bunny would stop visiting us, but seeing her run around the yard a few hours later made it totally worth it. She's only 9, but I feel like she's going on 19.

Happy Easter!
We had a warm Easter until about 5 when it started raining and then it got COLD!
DO NOT... I REPEAT DO NOT have the talk.. It will kill you! Just let it go. If she asks just say what do you think and leave it! DO NOT TELL HER! make stuff up! Like Zack said he knew he just didn't want to be told... i am keeping that forever.

Yesterday, she was in tears because she wanted to go to our local bunny trail but thought she was too old for it. She's just as bad as me about not wanting her to grow up. We ended up going to see Zootopia instead.

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter!!!

We did thank you!! how was yours?

I just had to nip in to tell you, you can tell the kids that I saw the Easter bunny yesterday…Riding his motorbike!! He is alive and well in England, bombing around country villages on a motorcycle! I tried to get a photo for you (we were at a stop light, he rode across the junction right in front of us) but he was too fast!

I will let them know he is in England..
Seriously that is really cool...

Oh man! I am not looking forward to that conversation. Abi, at ten, still believes everything. And not just a little bit with some doubt. She wholeheartedly believes in all magic. And I am just hoping I have at least another year.

Nope DO NOT DO IT! EVER! Meghan is the exact same Believes in everything! She is a young 11.
Just let her believe it's not going to hurt her in anyway. But telling her is going to!!! Like i said above Zack said i knew just didn't want to be told.. I wish i knew that before...

I hope the news about your car wasn't bad and that you were able to have a great Easter.

We had a great easter thank you!

I am all caught up on your entertaining TR:cool1:! I have been MIA for 8 weeks due to family health issues and have thoroughly enjoyed getting back to the Dis, a huge shout out to you talented people sharing your trips

Thank you Monica!! I hope everything is OK with you and your family.. Hugs and prayers!!
Just glad your back!!

(Sorry just now replying about page 16 post). I love 5 Finger Death Punch after seeing them at Rocklahoma. Other favorites: Kid Rock, Theory of a Deadman, Buckcherry & Staind. Also just seen Machine Gun Kelly & they are amazing entertainers. All of the above are quite a contrast to Disney

YAY! a fellow metal head! YAHOOO!!! Mickey likes metal
rockstar_mouse_by_qaizor-d5jj1j3.jpg

Have you heard the versions of Disney songs rockin out?!?!

That Volley ball Mom sounds like a Witch with a Capital B!!! The sweet cards made by the kids were wonderful

She was something else.. Glad it's over and i don't have to see her until next year! Maybe she will change her tune. I doubt it.

I was really happy to meet your crew and be in on the group photo of our special bags! Your midgets are ADORABLE!

Thank you!! you were the reason behind my realization of human-kindess wasn't dead. Seriously. after all the crap i was dealing with parents then your kindness was amazing

Now I am off to read your PTR and catch up on Ariana's TR.

Thank you! glad to have you back!

Good Luck on the car situation, I love the Aspens!
Monica

Thank you! Yes i do LOVE MY CAR AND MISS IT

Ah, Mo...I saw the picture of FB of your poor car. That STINKS, big time!!! I do know how it feels to have a little money saved up...only to have to use it for something completely NOT FUN...it sucks, plain and simple. Hope it's a quick, easy, and inexpensive fix for ya! ((((good vibes)))) going out!

Im SO SO SAD! I want it back!!
Thank you Connie LOVE YA!!!

My car...
After many many phone calls i have a garage going to fix my battelship for 2,429.00 which is MUCH MUCH better then 3-4,000 and a 3 year warranty.. which means to save now in three years who knows what will happen!!!

i am just sitting here at the city job waiting for the phone call to say to come and pick it UP!

Happy Easter! Welcome back! what books have you read?!?!
I've been reviewing them on my PTR, in my last two updates (3/21 and 4/4)!

Hate car problems... take all my MONEY!
ME TOO. This was supposed to be the year that I spend putting money aside to buy a better car, since mine has so many problems. Instead, I'm buying an AP and going to Disney 3 times. #priorities

He's real... I take it back.
THANK YOU. I feel much better now.

I LOVE that Mickey rocking out!!!! :) I had never thought about looking for rock versions of my fav Disney songs, but now you've got me curious!!

We are all mickey-loving metalheads at our house :mickeyjum:rockband:

Glad you are getting her fixed. Yes, you are saving a bit of money, but still OUCH...that is a BIG chunk of change that SHOULD belong to Mickey, Just sayin'...

I've been reviewing them on my PTR, in my last two updates (3/21 and 4/4)!

WHAAAAAAAA? I haven't been over there! I didn't get any notifications!!! GRRRRRRRR Must rectify this

ME TOO. This was supposed to be the year that I spend putting money aside to buy a better car, since mine has so many problems. Instead, I'm buying an AP and going to Disney 3 times. #priorities

Well.. I would have done the same...

THANK YOU. I feel much better now.

phew!

I LOVE that Mickey rocking out!!!! :) I had never thought about looking for rock versions of my fav Disney songs, but now you've got me curious!!

i am going to post a BUNCH at the bottom here...

We are all mickey-loving metalheads at our house

YAY! I knew we would be BFF's..
I also want to say how sorry i am about your Grandma.. Prayers are with you.

Glad you are getting her fixed. Yes, you are saving a bit of money, but still OUCH...that is a BIG chunk of change that SHOULD belong to Mickey, Just sayin'...

It hurt.. it really hurt to give it up!!!

AS i fanned out the money on my counter i called over the kids as they never saw that much CASH..
Tom looks at it and says---- That's a Disney trip....
SOB! YES YES IT IS!!!!

But i had to get my car back to GO to Disney again!!! Especially if i have to drive!!!

So all my metal heads here are a few songs i really like:

MY FAVORITE

and i used these:
Google mosh pit on Disney

ENJOY!!!

Crack me up:

MY FAVORITE

This is my absolute favorite as well. I know it's not really "metal" but I also like Fall Out Boy's version of "I Wanna Be Like You".

Gah, the pain of forking over that much cash on something other than a good time. I feel your pain. Our car is still limping along but I have a feeling before then end of this year, we'll have to get something new.

I am officially going to the ghost hunting conference. I think I may be there by my lonesome so I'm trying to decide if I want to stay at the hotel or just drive back & forth everyday. I'm also trying to decide what after hours event to get tickets for. I'd love to do one of the ghost hunts but I can't choose!

This is my absolute favorite as well. I know it's not really "metal" but I also like Fall Out Boy's version of "I Wanna Be Like You".

I like fall out boy!

Gah, the pain of forking over that much cash on something other than a good time. I feel your pain. Our car is still limping along but I have a feeling before then end of this year, we'll have to get something new.

That hurt my pocket book BAD.. now i am saving every penny for next year.. I am being a scrooge!!! Thankfully we aren't going this year otherwise i would be in a lot of money trouble and would have to cancel because of the car!

I am officially going to the ghost hunting conference. I think I may be there by my lonesome so I'm trying to decide if I want to stay at the hotel or just drive back & forth everyday. I'm also trying to decide what after hours event to get tickets for. I'd love to do one of the ghost hunts but I can't choose!

YAY! I have no idea what we are doing.. I should probably talk to Tom today...

Been a very busty weekend i didn't have time to do anything but work. Had the wake on Friday for my friends dad, dog training where a dog ripped up my arm pretty good with his nails,
It looks a LOT better now

my job #2 had an event on saturday which i was in charge of.. it was a blast. Then i was hired for a photo thing for a 60th birthday.

yesterday i worked again. Brought home food as i was NOT cooking showered and started to watch star wars.

Today i am here and later i am working job #2 again until close, which means i will not be home until 11 tonight.

I have to get the photo's edited TODAY so i hope to get an update here tomorrow!!!

Yikes! on the arm...how big was the dog???

So sorry that the car was so expensive. I totally understand how much that hurts.

I can't wait to read more about your trip!

Ouchie! Puppers really got you good. :( I'm assuming it was an accident.

You're such a busy bee! You definitely deserve a little mini vacay. Let me know what you guys decide on. Right now, I'm leaning toward the brunch tour on Sunday morning and possibly the ghost hunt at McPike Mansion. We went there on a different tour and it was really interesting. If we can swing it at any point, we should also go to Fast Eddie's since we'll be in Alton anyway lol.

Busy bee, as always! Hope your arm heals well.

I too boycotted dinner cooking this evening, but it's mostly cause I locked myself outside of my house.

Wishing you and your family very well!!

Thanks for thinking about me this crazy week as I lost my Grandma. She suffered with Alzheimer's for a long time and the last year we just lost her bit by bit until the end. Everyone has been so kind with their words, and that helps ease the sting of losing her, even if just a little bit. :grouphug:

I can't wait to hear those songs, but I figured I should wait til after school so my Kindergarteners don't go home and tell their parents that all we did was rock out in school today! ....Much as I would prefer to just rock out at all school ALL DAY! :rockband:

Yikes! on the arm...how big was the dog???
It was a rat terrier! Small little bugger with long nails and teeth.
Believe it or not i won the flight...

So sorry that the car was so expensive. I totally understand how much that hurts.

It DOES! thankfully i have a car. sadly I don't have my savings! back to the drawing board! I have to do this for our awesome new trip!!!

I can't wait to read more about your trip!

I can't wait to actually write it! my memory is really getting fuzzy!

As usual, I am exhausted just reading about your life! :faint:

EEEK! YOUR ARM. :scared: I hope it heals quickly!

I know it's been a whirl wind. That is my life.
I do too. Just gets uglier as it heals!

Holy crap! The pooch sure did tear into your arm. Yikes for having to stay at work so late tonight.

It did the little jerk. All because the owner cannot handle it. It's a wild little beast of a rat terrier.
sadly the people have small kids in the house too. After all this.. It will somehow become the dogs fault.. No darlin.. It's the owners fault for allowing the dog to become the monster it is.

Ouchie! Puppers really got you good. :( I'm assuming it was an accident.

Nope. bad ownership allowing the dog to become a moron. I had to show them how to settle the dog.

You're such a busy bee! You definitely deserve a little mini vacay. Let me know what you guys decide on. Right now, I'm leaning toward the brunch tour on Sunday morning and possibly the ghost hunt at McPike Mansion. We went there on a different tour and it was really interesting. If we can swing it at any point, we should also go to Fast Eddie's since we'll be in Alton anyway lol.

I do need a small vacation! I have no idea what our plans are yet.. i still haven't book the hotel.

Ummmm~ TMI my friend, TMI... LMBO!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! bad typo!!!

Wow, your arm!!!! Glad it is some better, but YIKES!

Bruises always get uglier as they heal!!! Yet they are almost gone now!

Can't wait for another update! Been missing you and Ariana on here lately...

I know! I am sorry! Maybe today... I have been working on our home videos too!

Busy bee, as always! Hope your arm heals well.

Thank you! It is.

I too boycotted dinner cooking this evening, but it's mostly cause I locked myself outside of my house.

NO YOU DIDN'T!!!
I can laugh at this as i do it ALL. THE. TIME!!!!

Wishing you and your family very well!!

You too!!! :hug:

Thanks for thinking about me this crazy week as I lost my Grandma. She suffered with Alzheimer's for a long time and the last year we just lost her bit by bit until the end. Everyone has been so kind with their words, and that helps ease the sting of losing her, even if just a little bit.

:hug:
Of course i know who much she means to you! It really rough as you can see my family is now going through the same thing with my Aunt.

I can't wait to hear those songs, but I figured I should wait til after school so my Kindergarteners don't go home and tell their parents that all we did was rock out in school today! ....Much as I would prefer to just rock out at all school ALL DAY!

HA HA! I think it will go great with one of your lessons!!! :cool2:

Finding Fishies spark imagination!

I am not going to lie as the weeks are passing i am forgetting the events of this trip! Thank goodness for pictures!

As Ms Pluto said she had to leave us for her ADR over at Garden grill! So we headed off to:

we went over to see:

Get your Anti Blurry Glasses on:

WE found him...

Next up! we need to spark our Imagination!

stopped to pay our respect.

Buzz in a cage

I would LOVE to have this jacket

Plus it looks like a smilie face...

off we went. and we DID dance!

Meg's head is in the stars!

Duffy had to play

which lead us out to a BEAUTIFUL NO RAIN EPCOT day

Of course

soaked

100% Soacked to the bone.

Continue to the next:

I am not going to lie as the weeks are passing i am forgetting the events of this trip! Thank goodness for pictures!
I have this problem with my TRs, too! I always say I'm going to take real notes, but then I never do!

stopped to pay our respect.
:sad: :sad: :sad:

I would LOVE to have this jacket
Was this a CM?

which lead us out to a BEAUTIFUL NO RAIN EPCOT day
SHOCKING!!!!! :eek: Your rainy Epcot curse has been broken, hooray! Look at that blue sky and big fluffy clouds!

Who knew Epcot was a water park?

We stayed her for a LONG time letting them play..

Splat

My pictures are NOT in order...

Pretend these were up there

OK OK .. Time to keep on swimming

Apparently my family needs to be wet at Epcot... Either rain or fountain will keep this family SOAKED!

I have this problem with my TRs, too! I always say I'm going to take real notes, but then I never do!

I WILL take notes on my next trip! I HAVE TO!

Was this a CM?

It was!!! Nice enough to let me take a picture of her jacket!

SHOCKING!!!!! :eek: Your rainy Epcot curse has been broken, hooray! Look at that blue sky and big fluffy clouds!

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW! your right i think my curse is OVER!!! WOOORAYYYYYYYYY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter