Let it Snope Let it Snope Let it Snope! A Very Merry crowded Christmas! Nov Report updated and over

I will find the pics starring me as the footstool, so you can enjoy them :) It was actually pretty fun...but I will be very careful to stand far away from Jimmy when we go in December!! I don't need another starring role!!

Yay for an end to volleyball AND for a new roof!

Big Booooo to worms.

Yay for volleyball being over! I know what a pain in the rear end the parents were this season.

Oh Lawd, worms! That's never a good thing to hear.:scared:

Love, love, LOVE your photos of the castle projection show! I could watch it a million times and never get bored! Sorry it was so crowded in the FP area! We ended up getting in quite early, because we were exhausted and wanted to sit and rest, but it was super crowded by the time the fireworks started.

giphy (1).gif

Wooohooo for volleyball being over with!! No more stupid parents!!!

I'm sorry to hear about Raven having worms :( But I'm glad she's found her forever home.

:wave2:
All caught up again. Really??? You picked that picture of all of us over by BTMRR??? I look awful! We were being silly....I wasn't mad at you! D has a really good one with all of us pretending to be normal cuties :)

Love all your Wishes pictures! As usual, you never disappoint with your photography. :cheer2:

Oh D, that last picture of us :( So sad....the three of us have red teary faces!

And Mo, we don't have anything planned this year....but we could......just sayin. Doesn't have to be that same weekend. 2016 is just starting, we could figure something out.

Love you!!!!

Oh where , oh where , oh where is Mo?
Oh where, oh where, oh where is Mo?
Where could Mo be?

Miss you, friend. Hope life slows down for you soon!!!

I will find the pics starring me as the footstool, so you can enjoy them :) It was actually pretty fun...but I will be very careful to stand far away from Jimmy when we go in December!! I don't need another starring role!!

Yep! I wanna see!
Oh but you DO need the star again!!!

Yay for an end to volleyball AND for a new roof!

You have no idea!!

Big Booooo to worms.

The worst.

Yay for volleyball being over! I know what a pain in the rear end the parents were this season.

It was AWFUL!

Oh Lawd, worms! That's never a good thing to hear.:scared:

No it isn't i was none to happy to hear this. especially when you let the dogs in and have to WIPE their paw before coming into the house!! That's a lot of feet!

Love, love, LOVE your photos of the castle projection show! I could watch it a million times and never get bored! Sorry it was so crowded in the FP area! We ended up getting in quite early, because we were exhausted and wanted to sit and rest, but it was super crowded by the time the fireworks started.

you and me both! Between the projection show and Wishes? I am a sap.
Next time i will for sure get there EARLY!!!

The projection show pictures were awesome! Looks like such a magical night.

Thank you and once i have them UP on my web site i will share with you!!

View attachment 153922

Wooohooo for volleyball being over with!! No more stupid parents!!!

I'm sorry to hear about Raven having worms :( But I'm glad she's found her forever home.

YAY!!! I have never been HAPPIER!
Yes Raven isn't going ANYWHERE now.. the pain in the ****.

All caught up again. Really??? You picked that picture of all of us over by BTMRR??? I look awful! We were being silly....I wasn't mad at you! D has a really good one with all of us pretending to be normal cuties :)

I did NOT pick it! It was the only one i had!!!
She posted the better one. Thank goodness!

Love all your Wishes pictures! As usual, you never disappoint with your photography. :cheer2:

These aren't the good ones either. Once i have them up on my web site i will let you know.. But you already know i have a special project going on for you.

Oh D, that last picture of us :( So sad....the three of us have red teary faces!

I cried pretty good here.

And Mo, we don't have anything planned this year....but we could......just sayin. Doesn't have to be that same weekend. 2016 is just starting, we could figure something out.

Only if you all want to?!?
popcorn:: Miss you Mo!

Hi there!

Oh where , oh where , oh where is Mo?
Where could Mo be?

Miss you, friend. Hope life slows down for you soon!!!

tumblr_n4uea4msAr1t3xmw3o1_500.gif

I was hiding! scary out here in the real world without sports to hide me!!!

Ok I think i left you all alone for too long and i do apologize for it!

Last night was the Volleyball Pizza party! which means the LAST day until next year! WOHOOOOOOOOO
I cannot begin to tell you how happy i am i will no longer have to DEAL WITH THOSE WRETCHED PARENTS!!!
I don't know if i have told you everything they have done? Like making call to each other trying to get me off of being a coach? that failed on their part...
At one game they decided to talk about me But this time Tom and the kids were there and heard it all.. How they are going to get on the board, kick me out of coaching, How the one mother has sponsors...
sponsors?!?! What the?!?! Whatever, all their feeble attempts are failing.. yet it is still frustrating!
the party was fun! I do adore the girls everyone of them.
Especially when you receive this:

They all took it upon themselves to give cards. I teared up. This! This is why i coach. Not because of parent's and their high opinions of themselves. it's all for the kids- how wonderful they truly are!!!

So tom and i refer to all of them as the HEN HOUSE on the bench. group of CHICKEN who like to talk their trash.

Well I confronted One of the Hens after the party and told her I knew all the things that were said about me, the phone calls etc- but what put me over the edge was the talking in front of my family. Let's just say i really went after her.
She had the GALL to call me immature! HA HA! umm no I am not the one who needs to go behind someones back to the other hens to talk trash. I have NO problem going to that person and speaking my mind... She called Tom and my boys LIARS! Secondly i don't find it necessary to talk about others. If i don't like you i don't go near you. done. Can you believe that one?
Get away from me... FAR away from me and stay away... I did tell her this had nothing to do with her daughter yet had everything to do between us. How i would NEVER hold it against a child over their parent's behavior.
The children are more mature then their parents.
Believe they learn from great coaching... LOL

I felt a lot better. and still do.

Sunday we went to the show to see zootopia with a bunch of co workers! The kids LOVED IT! I thought it was ok. Pretty funny!
didn't get home until late. Monday was a holiday for me so i kept the kids home too.

we went SHOPPING!! an outlet mall we never been too. Yet they had a Disney Outlet so it couldn't be that bad could it?

It was a BEAUTIFUL day! everyone bought shoes and bought a lot of unnecessary crap. Like a lava lamp

The Disney store was disappointing!
We won't be going back there again. Might head over to Gurnee Mills this weekend They have the BEST Disney outlet ever!!! i hope we can go. I doubt it.

Raven is ours to keep. and she thinks she is MY dog for whatever reason?

something scared her and she decided to jump ON me:

I didn't realize how SMALL she can make herself!!!

she is a cow

One weekend we did the paint and wine party we did some dog thing as it was a fund raiser for a dog park
my niece's painting.

How can i go so long without a STEVIE PICTURE!

So that's pretty much all the fun stuff going on around here..

I will say with the weather turning

we all have been itching for a Disney trip... so we are in talks... I guess you will have to wait until this report is done.

Tangled-Pascal_SticksOutTongue_031f3e25.gif

Last night was the Volleyball Pizza party! which means the LAST day until next year! WOHOOOOOOOOO

party:

Especially when you receive this:

Awww, so sweet!

She had the GALL to call me immature! HA HA! umm no I am not the one who needs to go behind someones back to the other hens to talk trash. I have NO problem going to that person and speaking my mind... She called Tom and my boys LIARS!

This just makes me :furious:

Sunday we went to the show to see zootopia with a bunch of co workers! The kids LOVED IT! I thought it was ok. Pretty funny!

I need to get to see that movie but we have so much going on for the next few weeks I don't know when I will get there.

Raven is ours to keep.

Like there was ever any doubt! :dog:

One weekend we did the paint and wine party we did some dog thing as it was a fund raiser for a dog park

As you know I LOVE doing these paint parties. I now have a stack of 7 of them downstairs. No idea what I'm going to do with all of them as I have no available wall space!

we all have been itching for a Disney trip... so we are in talks...

Ummm, I need details NOW! :hyper: Or course you are probably thinking about September when I can't go due to work. :sad:

Awww, so sweet!

I know! had me in tears i adore those girls! makes it all worth while!

This just makes me :furious:

I was raging...

I need to get to see that movie but we have so much going on for the next few weeks I don't know when I will get there.

We did like it the kids LOVED it. Then again it's talking animals.. Meghan LOVED IT!

Like there was ever any doubt! :dog:

Secretly hoping the original owners would show. It's too late she is ours.

As you know I LOVE doing these paint parties. I now have a stack of 7 of them downstairs. No idea what I'm going to do with all of them as I have no available wall space!

they are so much FUN! We want to do another one yet with people we KNOW rather then a large group of people we don't know... I was surprised how easy it can be!

Ummm, I need details NOW! :hyper: Or course you are probably thinking about September when I can't go due to work. :sad:

Nope. not sayin a word.

I am happy volleyball is over for you! (OK, happy you don't have to deal with the crap anymore, but I know you will miss the kiddos)

I am also happy Raven is officially yours. She LOVES her mommy! I am amazed at how small my big dog can make himself too! She is a pretty girl...and I am sure she adds a lot of smiles to your clan.

I need to put a new ticker on my siggie...just booked a May trip for this year!!! A friend wanted to take her two kids down and I get to tag along! I am pretty excited!

Animalistic adventures!

Our next fun filled day (as you read in Ariana's report) would be

ANIMAL KINGDOM!

Day by day it was getting harder and harder to get up and out as early as we needed! Thankfully today is a half day.. Our DOGS were tired!

We did get to AK ON TIME
We parked here

Ariana was texting stating her bus was running a little late so we found a bench and watched the buses go by wondering if she was on one of them?!?!

Then she text she was there! OK let's DO THIS! all on time we still had to wait a little until they would allow us in for our ADR.

Their tree is AWESOME

we got all GIDDY!!! cannot wait for this to OPEN

We made it over to TH without any issues and were seated very quickly..

I do SO MISS the Donald meet and greet!
Could not wait to dive in so we ran to the buffet!

Nothing is better then Mickey Waffles! NOTHING well maybe a Mickey bar?:mickeybar

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

someone gave Zack the idea to make a mickey waffle sammich! I mean why not stuff as much as possible in your mouth at one time right???

Matt was waiting for the FRIENDS to appear!

We did not have to wait long!

Who is #1??

BIG CHEESE!

It was time to wake the sun with the parade!
AS always my kids are more then willing to participate!

After squaring away the bill we hopped over to the safari! With pre park ADR we are able to hit it before the crowds!

A couple of pictures as i have thousands from here i only took a few

He was way to close for my camera!

the BACK SIDE OF AN ELEPHANT

Mickey island!

What are YOU lookin at

Continue! Picture overload!

Animalistic Adventures! II

More animals

did i post this one?

After our Animal encounter it was time to battle the YETI!

Hidden Mickey

Ariana was scared

After capturing the yeti.. Well on Film. It was time to Rock the Dinos!!

Probably tomorrow!

I am happy volleyball is over for you! (OK, happy you don't have to deal with the crap anymore, but I know you will miss the kiddos)

You and me BOTH!!!

I am also happy Raven is officially yours. She LOVES her mommy! I am amazed at how small my big dog can make himself too! She is a pretty girl...and I am sure she adds a lot of smiles to your clan.

She is something else.. My other Great dane still hates her!

I need to put a new ticker on my siggie...just booked a May trip for this year!!! A friend wanted to take her two kids down and I get to tag along! I am pretty excited!

OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! HOW FUN! This is EXCITING!

Day by day it was getting harder and harder to get up and out as early as we needed! Thankfully today is a half day.. Our DOGS were tired!

Tell me about it! I was on day 5 of going non-stop. Need to plan a break day sooner on my next trip.

Their tree is AWESOME

I think it's my favorite of all the trees. And I got to see it lit up later that week!

we got all GIDDY!!! cannot wait for this to OPEN

I'm not sure what I think. I am excited for new stuff but I really need to watch the movie. Then maybe I will get excited once I know what the heck it's about. :confused3:rotfl:

Nothing is better then Mickey Waffles! NOTHING well maybe a Mickey bar?

Man that's a close one but for me it's Mickey Waffles vs. Mickey Ice Cream sandwich. I may have to do some hands (or mouth) on research next trip to determine a winner.

AS always my kids are more then willing to participate!

They were having so much fun. I should have gotten up and joined them since I'm still 5.

the BACK SIDE OF AN ELEPHANT

:rotfl2:Elephant butt is a must for any TR.

Ariana was scared

Crap that's an awful picture of me! I have a feeling it was the sun in my eyes. You know me and animals, I'd probably try to tame the Yeti and bring him home as a pet. No fears here!

I have the Black Jewels in my wish list right now.. WHich i will read after my Sylvain Reynard then the smoke and bones.. Oh boy.. im going to be lost inside my kindle for a while..
Did you ever start the Black Jewels Trilogy? (I finished the Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy myself a few nights ago!)

Sunday we went to the show to see zootopia with a bunch of co workers! The kids LOVED IT! I thought it was ok.
I'm going to see it this weekend!

The Disney store was disappointing!
What! Say it isn't so!

Raven is ours to keep. and she thinks she is MY dog for whatever reason?

something scared her and she decided to jump ON me:

D'aww. Hers loves yoo, Momma!

I've been wanting to do the boozy painting class thing!

we all have been itching for a Disney trip... so we are in talks... I guess you will have to wait until this report is done.

Tangled-Pascal_SticksOutTongue_031f3e25.gif
Wait, are these talks different from your September 2016 talks with your family friends?

Their tree is AWESOME
I agree! I just love it!

Nothing is better then Mickey Waffles! NOTHING well maybe a Mickey bar?:mickeybar
I have been dreaming about these since I left Disney 3 months ago. LOOK AT ALL THOSE DELICIOUS CARBS. When I get back there in October, I'm going to eat ALL the Mickey Waffles.

someone gave Zack the idea to make a mickey waffle sammich! I mean why not stuff as much as possible in your mouth at one time right???

Genius. Seriously.

Who is #1??
Love this!

THIS VIEW is everything!!!! It's amazeballs!

YAY VOLLEYBALL IS OVER...for now :) Glad you finally got to have your say with that rotten mother. Immature? I think she might need to look up the definition of that one again. She might be surprised by what she reads.

Awesome you got to spend a day off with the kiddos!! I love the Disney outlet in the Wisconsin Dells but it's the only one I've ever been to! I didn't realize there was one in Gurnee Mills. I know there's one in Rosemont now, too, but haven't been there either. I really should get moving on that!! :)

Another trip to Disney?! YES!!! Maybe you'd like to go say...December 21st??? :)

So happy for you that volleyball is over with. It sounds like you enjoyed the day off with the kids.
I love that your kids still love meeting the characters. It looks like a great breakfast and fun ride on Everest. I bet you were clutching your camera tightly to get that amazing shot of the broken tracks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter