Let it Snope Let it Snope Let it Snope! A Very Merry crowded Christmas! Nov Report updated and over

Awesome pictures! I need to do this one on m next trip. I love the way Lumiere is in different poses in the PP pics!

Magical Projections!

Our Next FP was for Wishes.. If you know me i am REALLY trying to get the ultimate show of wishes. There are so many out there. I want one of my own i can hang on my wall..

I have to go back. I don't have one yet..

So we strolled over to find out where you enter for the FP area I know i wanted to be in the back! The CM was an ANGRY CM.
Once we found where we were supposed to go I was shocked by how many people were in the FP AREA! Holy Moley! The CM said: Well you shoulda got here a lot earlier...
Thanks.. that was helpful

I didn't know you can get there earlier then your FP time was.. But i know now!
We made stepped on a lot of people on the way to the back and plopped down. the people around weren't really happy especially when i brought out my Tripod.
Well My Disney Friends i have NO problem switching spots with you..
Nope.
Ok so deal with it.

LIke i said earlier i am not posting ALL my pictures i hate when people take my pictures and share them without giving credit. SO i will leave them on my Photography site!
Here are a few i WILL share! IN NO ORDER whats so ever as Photobucket put them in a willy nilly order!!!

WALT!

I cried.

Kid pictures

Elsa and Ana come out

Continue...

I Wish for a better Picture of WISHES!

OK here ya go.

Bored..

stupid light pole

Afterwards we just kinda sat there.. I dried my tears.. As much as i could Then out of No where came Suzi Bradey D and Ariana!!!
They were leaving the park and it was the end of their trip. So again came the tears. I really wish we had more time together!!! We chatted for a while then they were off....

After the Kiss Goodnight we made our way down Main Street too.. It was an End to a MAGICAL DAY!!!

One crazy picture

These updates were great! Loved your Wishes and of course the Mickey Pants ice cream! Have you done anything fun with them at home?

Awww, the pictures of Matt with Belle had me smiling from ear to ear! It looks like he had such a great time.

Loved the pictures of CTM and Wishes! I need to head over to my TR now and post mine from that night.

I didn't know you can get there earlier then your FP time was.. But i know now!

Isn't that the point of having an FP+ though...? So you don't have to go early and save a spot?? I don't get it...sigh...you did manage to get some awesome pics though!!

I love Matt's pictures with Belle. What a great sport he was! He looks like he really enjoyed himself. Your pictures of Wishes are wonderful. You did a great job!

Your pictures are fabulous!!!

And can we just have a complaint session about the Wishes FP? I just don't get it. Why are people allowed in so early? If you let them in to watch electrical parade, doesn't that defeat the purpose of having a separate parade FP for that? And so many people packed in and people who got there early sitting and mad cause later people come in and stand in front of where they are sitting?? I just don't get it. :confused3

More beautiful pictures...you will have to remind me where your photo site is...I am forgetful...ok, I am just old and senile...be kind, lol!

I loved seeing all of the pictures!!! I think your vantage point was way better than ours at the back of the castle... I don't think that any of us was in the mood to fight the crowds up there though. Your pictures always move me - I am always amazed by what you are able to capture! :lovestruc

Here's our last photo together... So sad!!!

20151116_205415.jpg

D~

Awwww, your beast is simply adorable :) The first time we went to Enchanted Tales with Belle, Jimmy told the CM "My Mom wants to be Mrs. Potts" (I did not.) Luckily, they picked a nice little girl,.....then they made me the footstool. Yes, that's right, picture me parading around the room with all the children and posing for my own picture with Belle at the end. Wow. Magic. :)

I haven't tried the FP for the end of the night--think it was worth it after all?

You castle pictures are simply gorgeous!! I think I knew your photography website at some point? Will you share it again or message it to me on FB if you don't want it posted here? I'd love to check it out!! :)

Wonderful Wishes pictures! I can't wait to see this for the first time. I've been listening to the soundtrack and I cry every time it's on.

I'm so glad they still have the Mickey Pants sundae. It's on my list.

We loved ETwBelle!! So glad Matt got to participate. The Beast is a tough role :rolleyes:

The photos of him dancing with Belle are adorable. Those will be very fun to share in a few years.:rolleyes1

Do folks really use your photos without your permission? That's ugly. I'm glad ou still shared a few here. Your photos are so lovely.

How stupid is that stupid pole in the FP area? We had Wishes FP on our last day and that stupid pole was in the way. :mad:

I always cry for Wishes.

I can't believe how much your littles have grown! It's so bitter sweet. :sad:

have GOT to ride the People Mover this time!!! My family has actually never ridden it
I'm shocked that you guys and tom hadn't riden the people movers. It is one of my family's favorite rides. I still remember my 17 month old signing more when it was going to end. We asked and stayed on for a second go round.

So we are in three leagues. One is done we lost and it's over. the second one we are doing pretty good in and she sprang it on us that Playoffs would be either wed-thurs-or this weekend. I emailed the coordinator saying i had to work on thursday.
She send out the schedule and BOOM there is our palyoff game ON THURSDAY!
WHAT THE!
Then i noticed WHERE it is.. It's clear on the other side of the city from us (as far west as you possible can go!) past the airport! and expect us there at 6? Seriously? Parent's (regardless if i think they are jerks) aren't even out of work until 5 then rush home get the kids drive an hour or more in rush hour traffic?? We wouldn't get there until 8pm!!! WHAT IS SHE THINKING!
So Kristy (my other Meg's mom) and i started sending email after email of the nonsense.
back and forth FOREVER and now we start our playoffs TOMORROW at a much closer school!
VICTORY!
I give you a lot of credit for coaching. Not only do you have to deal with parent crap, you have to deal with unorganized leagues.
I so wanted to be an annoying parent at my girl's soccer game this weekend. A few kids on the team were sick, so the coaches had to find last minute subs so we had enough players. They would up with 5 kids on the bench. The girls they brought in from a different team got more playing time than most of the kids whose team it was.

I am going to put ALL blame on Ariana. I have no problem telling my kids NO.. Even if Stitch is Matthew's favorite.. Yet somehow we found ourselves in line for this awful thing
it is always good to have someone new to blame.

Your wishes pictures turned out great

These updates were great! Loved your Wishes and of course the Mickey Pants ice cream! Have you done anything fun with them at home?

Thank you!
No I haven't they are just sitting pretty on my Kitchen cabinet until i get the whole thing cleaned! LOL

Beautiful pictures of Wishes!

Thank you.

Awww, the pictures of Matt with Belle had me smiling from ear to ear! It looks like he had such a great time.

Loved the pictures of CTM and Wishes! I need to head over to my TR now and post mine from that night.

He was really having a blast with it! We did have a great time!
OMG your pictures of Wishes are outstanding!

Isn't that the point of having an FP+ though...? So you don't have to go early and save a spot?? I don't get it...sigh...you did manage to get some awesome pics though!!

Yes it totally is the point!!! Hence the reason for making the dang FP! I have OK pictures. Nothing i would hang.

I love Matt's pictures with Belle. What a great sport he was! He looks like he really enjoyed himself. Your pictures of Wishes are wonderful. You did a great job!

Thank you! HE had a great time I have proof! I know he will deny it one day.. Proof is in the pictures darlin! LOL
The wishes pictures are nothing. I am not a fan. The projection show i loved.

Mo, are your September 2016 plans still a-go?

Nope not this year. we are taking a year off to get the house in shape! Next year?!?

Your pictures are fabulous!!!

And can we just have a complaint session about the Wishes FP? I just don't get it. Why are people allowed in so early? If you let them in to watch electrical parade, doesn't that defeat the purpose of having a separate parade FP for that? And so many people packed in and people who got there early sitting and mad cause later people come in and stand in front of where they are sitting?? I just don't get it. :confused3

Thank you... They are OK

YES WE CAN COMPLAIN!!
I was shocked there where that many people all over the place! I honestly thought getting the FP we could happily move to the back have enough space to be comfortable and enjoy the show.. SO not the case! Had i known all this i would have gotten there early like the rest of the crowds!!!
nope we had to jump over so many people it was insane. Didn't help the high level of crowds too!
I can only hope next time will be a little less!

More beautiful pictures...you will have to remind me where your photo site is...I am forgetful...ok, I am just old and senile...be kind, lol!

eh they are OK.
This is my site:
http://mofoto.zenfolio.com/

I loved seeing all of the pictures!!! I think your vantage point was way better than ours at the back of the castle... I don't think that any of us was in the mood to fight the crowds up there though. Your pictures always move me - I am always amazed by what you are able to capture! :lovestruc

Here's our last photo together... So sad!!!

20151116_205415.jpg

D~

Not really happy with the posted ones.. blah.
It was sad.. the tears!!! Oh my! and i can't stand this picture of me.. I look 4 months pregnant with the triplets all over again! weird pose?!?!
Even worse knowing we have NOTHING planned for this year...

By far the best pictures I have seen. Stupid light pole! Hope you got a wall hanger this trip of Wishes.

It was a stupid light pole... I did try to blink them out of the better pictures i have..
Nope i did NOT get a great wishes photo YET!

Awwww, your beast is simply adorable :) The first time we went to Enchanted Tales with Belle, Jimmy told the CM "My Mom wants to be Mrs. Potts" (I did not.) Luckily, they picked a nice little girl,.....then they made me the footstool. Yes, that's right, picture me parading around the room with all the children and posing for my own picture with Belle at the end. Wow. Magic. :)

I haven't tried the FP for the end of the night--think it was worth it after all?

You castle pictures are simply gorgeous!! I think I knew your photography website at some point? Will you share it again or message it to me on FB if you don't want it posted here? I'd love to check it out!! :)

He is a cute beast isn't he?
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA your a footstool! I need pictures..
I do believe it is worth it. BUT get there early!!!
Me web site:
http://mofoto.zenfolio.com/

I have no idea why i would be able to share my web site on here? It's photography?!?!

Wonderful Wishes pictures! I can't wait to see this for the first time. I've been listening to the soundtrack and I cry every time it's on.

I'm so glad they still have the Mickey Pants sundae. It's on my list.

i cannot wait for YOU TO SEE IT!
I cry every single time i see wishes. every time. Add in the fact D Suzi and Bradey were leaving? yep cry baby!
The Mickey Kitchen Sink is a must.

We loved ETwBelle!! So glad Matt got to participate. The Beast is a tough role :rolleyes:

The photos of him dancing with Belle are adorable. Those will be very fun to share in a few years.:rolleyes1

Do folks really use your photos without your permission? That's ugly. I'm glad ou still shared a few here. Your photos are so lovely.

How stupid is that stupid pole in the FP area? We had Wishes FP on our last day and that stupid pole was in the way. :mad:

I always cry for Wishes.

I can't believe how much your littles have grown! It's so bitter sweet. :sad:

Me too!!! He really did have a great time being a beast. HE still does his part well...
Oh YES! These pictures are in the vault for him!!!
Yes i have several pictures out there people use without credit. I don't care if people like them Etc.. But don't take them and think they are yours. including a few of my old ghost hunting days are out there.

STUPID POLE!!!!

I hate they are growing SO FAST! thankfully we do try to keep up with family vacations just because they do grown too fast i want them to have a WONDERFUL Childhood! We have all been through tough months, they need to know even in the tough dark times we can and always will have better FUN times together no matter what. Nothing can keep us down!!

I'm shocked that you guys and tom hadn't riden the people movers. It is one of my family's favorite rides. I still remember my 17 month old signing more when it was going to end. We asked and stayed on for a second go round.

Oh we have ridden it.. Tom never did! So we finally got him on it.. Several times! LOL
How sweet she signs? and you got to ride it again!!

I give you a lot of credit for coaching. Not only do you have to deal with parent crap, you have to deal with unorganized leagues.
I so wanted to be an annoying parent at my girl's soccer game this weekend. A few kids on the team were sick, so the coaches had to find last minute subs so we had enough players. They would up with 5 kids on the bench. The girls they brought in from a different team got more playing time than most of the kids whose team it was.

No. See that is JUST WRONG!!! it's their team let them play it!!! Completely different than what i have to deal with!!

it is always good to have someone new to blame.

Your wishes pictures turned out great

I will always blame her.. I love her. Yet will blame her.

No they really aren't!

VOLLEYBALL IS OVER

Yes i creamed it from the rooftops! IT'S OVER!!! After the last game i was talking with one of the parents who used to coach. She understand the CRAP i am dealing with and told me thank you for all that i did this year. That made me feel better. AND i am having a pizza party for the girls. It's not their fault their parents are jerks, they were good kids, also had to deal with the ramifications of the parents.

I have a new ROOF! YAY! The adjuster came out on Saturday and the roofer came out Sunday! DONE!
things are slowly getting to normal.

Raven... She is officially ours now. all my hope of the real owners to come forward is over. and i took her to the vet to find out she has worms which i am sure the rest of my clan has them too. The meds are 50.00.. This is going to be expensive!!

I hope to have an update down tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter