Let it Snope Let it Snope Let it Snope! A Very Merry crowded Christmas! Nov Report updated and over

Sorry about the volleyball parents and the other things.
I'm itching for a Disney trip looking at your photos.

So sorry things continue to be rough. It is too bad that the parents tend to ruin things.

Love the pictures from the Country Bears. Wish that we still had that in Disneyland.

Bummer you missed the opening show! I love the Mickey photos!! I think I will cry when we finally meet talking Mickey as well.

I know.. I miss the opening show SO MUCH! i haven't seen it since 2011!!! WTH people! they really need to get on the band wagon!

Those winds were something weren't they?! I told my husband that I am glad we the two trees in our backyard were removed last year, because they would have most certainly fell on our house with that wind. We found one of our trash cans a block away from our house!

OMG! they were awful! Checking more into it the siding on the top floor is also coming apart!!!

Sorry you are having so much drama with coaching. I will never understand why sports parents especially have to be so nasty and dramatic!

I really don't like people..

That's just not right! I'm glad you rectified it on this trip.

I DID! and he Loved it!

My bags get recognized way more than I do at the Parks! It's always nice to know someone famous.

Same here!!!

Got to keep the kiddies happy!

sure we do.

Ha! Suzi does look annoyed there but I bet she really wasn't.

She does!!!

That is just too cool! I can't wait to see the original picture.

I can't wait to FIND IT! dang it...

Yum, yum and yum!

I know! best place ever!

I see what you did there...... :rotfl:And I loved all of your CBJ pictures.

I funny...

Thanks!

Glad I could convert another family to a Disney classic!

It was you.. If it was just me trying to get them in there i would have failed.

Sorry things are so rough :( I'll just leave this here :wave: :hug: Things WILL get better!! ::yes::

Love that your kids had to stop and do pin trading to impress Ariana--she's training them so well!

I can't believe Tom had never been on the People Mover!! Glad he finally got in on the experience.

Thank you! I really don't like parents
Ariana is.. Last year they weren't as into it.. This year? Oh If Ariana does it then they do too...

Nope never did it. so we went on it like 6145987198716 times this year!! LOL

Nooooo!! Darn pin trading

Right?!?! stupid boards!

OMG, lil' flying Tinkerbell!

Isn't it the cutest! I adore the new movie pictures!!!

The look on your face is just :hyper: + :cloud9:. LOVE IT.

Im a nerd.

Hiiiiiii!

Loving the MK pictures. :flower1:

HI!!! There you are!
Thank you!!!

So sorry things are rough for you right now. I am experiencing some of that, too. I actually had quite a few emotional meltdowns last week. My family did not know what to do with me... I am not normally a cryer at all. I do hope this week is better for you. (((HUGS)))

I just read all that on your PTR. Just know--- :hug: if you ever need i am here...
I will confront the heffer talking her stuff in front of my family. You want to talk that fine as it's only talk.. but you do NOT do it in front of my family. I am hoping she will be there today picking up her daughter so i can meet her in the parking lot before the kids are around as i would never do it in front of others or Children. unlike these monsters.

I have GOT to ride the People Mover this time!!! My family has actually never ridden it. We had planned to in 2012, but it had just closed for the night when we got over there. We thought it would be open for EMH, but it was not.

YOU DO!!! Wait until you see all the sights from there!!! your going to LOVE every minute of it!!!

I love the Country Bears! Funny story~ when Jillian was little she loved that silly movie, but she called it the Crungy Bears. So now, we all call them the Crungy Bears. LOL

Isn't it the best when you have a family memory!!! Like my kids calling it EpERcot?!? oh what Disney does to us!!!

I really like the Lobster Roll at CHH, too!

It's OK... Not as good as Maine!!

MK day lookin' super fun (as every MK should!)!!

YES!!! Mk is the best park!!!

Sorry you girls keep missing each other, although it had to be fun to have run by photo meets all day! And how cool that you met another fan of D's bags. I've not ordered one yet (yet) but I have lurked (not a word, but who cares?!) her stuff many times; SUPER cute.

I know she has an auction coming up!!!

Ah the Country Bears. I used to cry in line for this attraction, tears of sorrow. I haven't seen it as an adult, but something tells me I will be watching those bears next April and singing along with DD, converting as your sweet family has!

YAY!!! The country Bears are a MUST! finally my family understands!

I hope you'll post the photo of your dad. I love seeing how much has changed over the years!

I have to find the dang thing.. I will!

I hope things calm in your life and you get some RnR. Heaven knows it's a necessary thing if society expects us to behave rationally, or at least semi-rationally. Be well!

ME too. I am tired of these morons. My rationality has RUN OUT!

First off, I'm so sorry you're still having to deal with stupid parents on top of everything else. Sometimes it just really pours doesn't it?
giphy-1-gif.152685

AWWWWWWWWW thank you!!! I needed that!

I love this picture!!! I hope you hang up in your house somewhere.

Thank you! No. I am not hanging a picture of Tom and I.. My family and friends will now allow it.. HA HA!

No judgement here. It's on my list of things to do in October. It's too bad they don't do a little video of your interaction as well as the photos.

Thankfully Tom has it all on video!

Everyone seems to love CHH. That lobster roll looks so yummy.

It's a great place!!! it was good just not as good as Maine!

I know life has been rough for you - I hope it gets better soon. :hug:

Me too.
I cannot tell you how bad it's been.

I didn't notice Suzi's face in that picture before, is that the same photo I have? LOL It's so funny though.

I KNOW! No, it's not the same you have the better picture.... This looks like Suzi is disgusted with me... Maybe she is! :scared1:

I hope you are able to post that picture with your dad and the indian - that is super cool!

Me too I have to find it.

GAH _ I missed the photo of you guys kissing, with the kids and their eyes covered... Thankfully someone quoted it above... Sooooo adorable!!!! Sadly - I haven't been to WDW with anyone who would appreciate a photo like that with me... So I'll leave that all up to you all. LOL Maybe one day I'll drag Josh back and get my own photo... Sadly - it will probably be when there are grand kids in front of me... OK - I'll shut up.

HA HA.. I still think Josh and Tom would have a good time there together?!?! Tom and I will cover our faces for you?!?

Can't believe that Tom has never been on the TTA... Poor guy!!!! It's a must do favorite... And CoP too....

Nope notta once. So we fixed it.

Mickey Bars... YUM!!!!

Nothing beats them!

And I have never seen the lobster roll on CHH's menu???? :scratchin How could I have missed that one??? Seriously??? OK - that is going on my must eat list in October.... But it's not as good huh???? Hmmmm....

YUP it's there just no where as good as the ones from Maine! It has a lot on Onion and stuff in it. Maine totally ruined stuff like this for me. Maine is just better!

Love you - miss you - mean it!!!!

Love and miss you too!

So more VOLLEYBALL junk.
Oh it's so nice not to be able to swear here as my mouth has been worse then a truck driver with this... this... situation...

So we are in three leagues. One is done we lost and it's over. the second one we are doing pretty good in and she sprang it on us that Playoffs would be either wed-thurs-or this weekend. I emailed the coordinator saying i had to work on thursday.
She send out the schedule and BOOM there is our palyoff game ON THURSDAY!
WHAT THE!
Then i noticed WHERE it is.. It's clear on the other side of the city from us (as far west as you possible can go!) past the airport! and expect us there at 6? Seriously? Parent's (regardless if i think they are jerks) aren't even out of work until 5 then rush home get the kids drive an hour or more in rush hour traffic?? We wouldn't get there until 8pm!!! WHAT IS SHE THINKING!
So Kristy (my other Meg's mom) and i started sending email after email of the nonsense.
back and forth FOREVER and now we start our playoffs TOMORROW at a much closer school!
VICTORY!
GAH! these egg donors (the moms) have no idea the crap i have to go through to make this team happy!!!

I am HOPING the one mother picks up her daughter today after practice. as i have a few select words for her. I would rather not let them be heard around other people and especially around the kids...

TO BE CONTINUED!

Just checking in! Wow you've been busy! I'm sorry you have to deal with so many sucky people. :( Believe it or not the push to check the DIS out came when my friend (who is an ice hockey coach) posted this and it made me think of you and your crabby sports parents! http://ilovetowatchyouplay.com/2016/02/17/why-coaches-hate-over-involved-parents/ Perhaps you need to send all the kids home with a print-out!

I definitely need a D~ bag for my next trip! The trouble is, I love every one that I've seen!!

I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW PERFECT THIS IS!!! I put it on my facebook page as MOST of the idiot parents are 'friends' of mine!
this made me so HAPPY!!!
You do need an awesome bag and YES it's awful to pick just ONE! I think i want a backpack now..

Sorry about the volleyball parents and the other things.
I'm itching for a Disney trip looking at your photos.

Thank you..
I think you need to go..

Oh here late and catching up on your TR but my BFFs in HS were triplets -we had the BEST TIME

Hi there!
TRIPLETS!!! they are something else aren't they?!?!

So sorry things continue to be rough. It is too bad that the parents tend to ruin things.

Love the pictures from the Country Bears. Wish that we still had that in Disneyland.

Thank you. Parents suck.
I didn't know they were removed from DL?!?!

Ugh...sports parents....not nice. They should try coaching and see how they like it. So sorry. Love your pics though!! That lobstah roll looked like it had a lot of mayo...

Grin Grinning Ghosts!

After our fun country bearin fun times we REALLY wanted to see the ghosts!
as we walked over it said 60 minutes.. Holy ghosts! well it seemed like all the wait times were 45+ UGH! CROWDS!!! I am SOOO NOT USED TO THEM!
But we figured if we were to wait in a line may as well be with one with a FUN line! and a better ride!
WOOHOO lets go wait!

And we did. Thankfully the wait wasn't bad AT ALL. Since the 6 of us chatted away the entire time and had the best people watching one can get! ohh boy there were some characters in line! Which i am sure we were topic of other's conversations as well..

Finally we were able to play around with all the fun stuff..

Which we came upon
art_thumb_wdw_hauntedmansion.jpg

(Image from Google images)

Which started it's gurgling noises... and in which Ariana jumped about 7' in the air...
yes SEVEN FEET.

I was bent over laughing.. so was the rest of us..

She doesn't like to get wet...

I am laughing NOW!!!

OK OK enough..

We were talking about the ring. THE FAMOUS RING! which i have asked for over and over and was always told it was in being cleaned.
well Here is Tour Guide Ariana to show us the RIGHT RING!

YAY! Ring found it was time to go and see if the room was growing or the floor was..

Afterwards we needed our picture taken!

zack has got to work on his scared face...

Gloomy face.

Ariana had the best idea of getting out of the sun and enjoy air conditioning and one of our FAVORITE attractions
Mickey's PHILHARMAGIC!
This is another FAVORITE of ours! of course tour guide Ariana had the attention of all my kids showing them the hidden Mickey's everywhere:

My Man:

We enjoyed the show like always!

Next we were to blast off over to Tomorrowland

somehow the kids talked us all into Stitch's great escape..
I am going to put ALL blame on Ariana. I have no problem telling my kids NO.. Even if Stitch is Matthew's favorite.. Yet somehow we found ourselves in line for this awful thing

one in we moved to the front.. I was ABOUT to sit until Ariana showed me how the seat was WET. OK not going to sit there! I moved back one... Then the show started and sure and anything that DANG STITCH SPIT ON ME!!! YES! I was wet.

Next was the awful smell... and POOF just like that we all were stinky..

It couldn't be over fast enough.

Next up was Monsters laugh floor!

Another favorite of ours!! Boy sent in a joke:
Why was Piglet and Tigger looking in the toliet:
To look for Pooh
Meg sent in a joke:
Why shouldn't you ever give Elsa a Balloon?
Because she will "let it Go"

Meg's Joke was PICKED! Shockingly the boys joke was not.

we laughed "that guy" wasn't all THAT. it was a great show but the people just weren't into it

So Next up of course would be BUZZ!!!

Matt was especially ready for it. He has been watching videos how to get the 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
Score.
So it went:
The boys

Tom and Peanut
No picture?!?!

then
The cheater and me.

So I was ready to get the 9999999999999999 and show Matt up! I mean i was with the Galactic hero right?
Since she knows this ride she was in charge of our rocket!!!
Rocket? no no no... The car we were in i swear it was like riding the tea cups!!! round and round we went as shots were ricocheting ALL OVER but a target!
Getting a bit nauseous from the spinning i look over and her score was pretty good. Not galactic good but a nice score! Which of course was better than mine....

All joking aside it was the best score i ever got but i will continue to harass her forever.

When we got out it was time for a DSA- and the DANCE party was starting!

we walked and danced over to the potty and smoking!

At this time Ariana had to leave us and go to her ADR over at the plaza.
What did we do???

Ugh...sports parents....not nice. They should try coaching and see how they like it. So sorry. Love your pics though!! That lobstah roll looked like it had a lot of mayo...

I don't like people!

No kidding.. You go coach! idgits!

It was BURSTING with Mayo!!! and onions! No No Maine goodness here!

Which started it's gurgling noises... and in which Ariana jumped about 7' in the air...
yes SEVEN FEET.

I'm still laughing at myself over this one!

Tour Guide Ariana

Ha! That nickname stuck for the rest of the trip! Glad I could help entertain the kids in line.

I am going to put ALL blame on Ariana. I have no problem telling my kids NO.. Even if Stitch is Matthew's favorite.. Yet somehow we found ourselves in line for this awful thing

Hey, I was just the guest along for the ride. I wasn't going to upset the kids by saying no, not my job. :rotfl:

It couldn't be over fast enough.

Can't agree more with this one. Love Stitch but his ride is :crazy2:

The car we were in i swear it was like riding the tea cups!!! round and round we went as shots were ricocheting ALL OVER but a target!

It really was, I have no idea what the heck was going on with that joystick. And believe me that was a low score for me!

All joking aside it was the best score i ever got but i will continue to harass her forever.

Bring it on! :P

Do tell us how things go at volleyball tonight!

I cannot stand Stich's Great Escape! It is so gross...not to mention, it was the FIRST thing we did with the girls on our first family trip in 2006. Charity SCREAMED the entire time. She was just 4 years old. She would NOT go near Stitch that whole vacation when we would see him out for meet and greets. We haven't been to that attraction since. Gabe, being the gross little boy that he is, would probably love it. :sad2:

I never do well at Buzz Lightyear OR Toy Story Mania...but then again, I stink at all video games. :rolleyes1

I'm still laughing at myself over this one!

me too! It was pretty funny!

Ha! That nickname stuck for the rest of the trip! Glad I could help entertain the kids in line.

I know.. I can't remember wasn't there a movie with stitch climbing all over The Castle??? I don't remember seeing it this time???

Hey, I was just the guest along for the ride. I wasn't going to upset the kids by saying no, not my job. :rotfl:

I know. well i am just glad we got through it together!! LOL

Can't agree more with this one. Love Stitch but his ride is :crazy2:

It is.. I still think they changed it since the last time we were on it.

It really was, I have no idea what the heck was going on with that joystick. And believe me that was a low score for me!

Just means we need to go back!!!

Bring it on! :P

ha ha ha hah a ha ha ha ha...

Do tell us how things go at volleyball tonight!

It didn't the person didn't show up!

I cannot stand Stich's Great Escape! It is so gross...not to mention, it was the FIRST thing we did with the girls on our first family trip in 2006. Charity SCREAMED the entire time. She was just 4 years old. She would NOT go near Stitch that whole vacation when we would see him out for meet and greets. We haven't been to that attraction since. Gabe, being the gross little boy that he is, would probably love it.

POOR CHARITY!!!
it's a terrible attraction. it wasn't any better the second time around. Like i said above I do believe they changed the movie?!?!
Are you going to take Gabe on it?!?! I would love to know if he liked it or not?!

I never do well at Buzz Lightyear OR Toy Story Mania...but then again, I stink at all video games. :rolleyes1

You should go on it with Ariana! Pray for a better car than the one we had!!!

Volleyball:
The Mother didn't show up last night to pick the daughter so my revenge will have to wait.. And i will..
Tonight we have playoffs. I need PRAYERS PEOPLE! I hope against all hope they win.

Today i was fine all morning. Until i came into work and my eye was acting wonky.. That's when i realized it was the start of a migraine.
CRAP.
So i just took some pain killers turned my monitor way low and turned my light off in my office.
MAKE IT GO AWAY! ouch.

Also the fact we are supposed to get hit with an AWFUL AWFUL snow storm today... That's not going to be fun.

Last edited:
One of My Favorite Memories!

Ariana left us to go and enjoy her ADR at the plaza. Tom went to the car to retrieve my Tri-pod! No we didn't go on the People Mover.. We did something better.

Zack, Matt, Meg and I decided we needed SUGAR to keep us moving for the next two FP we had for the night.. so we got these:

Zack got something else..

and I got:

We plopped right down in front of the Plaza ON MAINE STREET we just enjoyed.. Everything.

This was by far my favorite moment all of us just sitting and enjoying our ice-cream people watching being with each other!!! well minus Tom.. Poor Tom.

Just then the Parade started!

It's a fun little festive parade

It was my favorite time of day- Twilight!

Tom found us without any problems Heck we were sitting RIGHT there!

We headed to our FP!

Which you will have to wait until tomorrow it get a little picture heavy!

I absolutely adore time spent sitting around on Main Street just people watching :) ice cream is a definite plus!! In November, Mom and I enjoyed our Casey's corn dogs sitting on the corner. It is just the best, ESPECIALLY at Twilight :)

I can't wait to hear how the "interaction" goes with that awful volleyball Mom. If there's one thing I cannot stand it's people running their mouths around kids. Also, if you have something to say to me--just say it TO ME. UGH. >:(

Sorry you have a migraine today :( Hope the snow holds off until we all get home today...but I'm sure it will come right during rush hour. Another UGH. :worried:

Hope the migraine isn't too bad. Love the parade pics...and the ice cream...oh the ice cream....makes me want some right now!!!

Great updates! Jealous that got the Mickey pants sundae! I need to put that on my list. Nigel could probably finish the whole thing himself!

But sorry about the sucky parents. Hope playoffs go well!!!

Hope your headache goes away quickly!

That ice cream looks so good right now, I want some! If you remember, I saw you guys walk by the Plaza. We waved at each other.

Can't wait to see your Wishes photos!

Oh, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your ice cream on the curb of Main Street!!! Your kids have just the biggest, brightest smiles!

One of my favorite memories played out in a similar fashion. We got hot dogs and Cracker Jack from Casey's and plpped down on the curb to wait for the Electric Parade and Wishes. WE had a ball! I had taken glow toys for the kids to play with and give away. It was magical, and that viewing of Wishes tops Brian's list of best Disney memories.

As much as we love to plan these magical things for our family trips, it is the unplanned stuff that is the most magical!

I absolutely adore time spent sitting around on Main Street just people watching :) ice cream is a definite plus!! In November, Mom and I enjoyed our Casey's corn dogs sitting on the corner. It is just the best, ESPECIALLY at Twilight :)

This will become something we do every trip! There was nothing better then just hanging out there!!

I can't wait to hear how the "interaction" goes with that awful volleyball Mom. If there's one thing I cannot stand it's people running their mouths around kids. Also, if you have something to say to me--just say it TO ME. UGH. :(

Nope nada thing. There were kids around and i wasn't going to look like a fool!

Sorry you have a migraine today :( Hope the snow holds off until we all get home today...but I'm sure it will come right during rush hour. Another UGH. :worried:

Nope i left early my entire right side of my head was KILLING me!
We have about 3-4 inches. Maybe a little more. North side didn't get squat!

Hope the migraine isn't too bad. Love the parade pics...and the ice cream...oh the ice cream....makes me want some right now!!!

It hurt terribly i left early yesterday
Me too! Nothing better than ice cream on Main Street!!

Great updates! Jealous that got the Mickey pants sundae! I need to put that on my list. Nigel could probably finish the whole thing himself!

Meg did a pretty good job on it. We washed them out and they are now sitting proudly on display!
It wasn't easy carrying them around..

But sorry about the sucky parents. Hope playoffs go well!!!

We are done. They lost.. No big deal.

Hope your headache goes away quickly!

I still have a tinge of one.. nothing like yesterday. I had to go home and nurse it.

That ice cream looks so good right now, I want some! If you remember, I saw you guys walk by the Plaza. We waved at each other.

Of Course! we were totally stalking you! HA HA HA! That was on our way to Space Mountain and People mover!

Can't wait to see your Wishes photos!

Not going to lie i am not posting them all. There are some great pictures. I won't post them here in fear of them shared so i will add them to my site.

Oh, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your ice cream on the curb of Main Street!!! Your kids have just the biggest, brightest smiles!

Thank you!!!
We will do this every trip!

One of my favorite memories played out in a similar fashion. We got hot dogs and Cracker Jack from Casey's and plpped down on the curb to wait for the Electric Parade and Wishes. WE had a ball! I had taken glow toys for the kids to play with and give away. It was magical, and that viewing of Wishes tops Brian's list of best Disney memories.

Awwwwwwww It's amazing what the little things do!! Just an act of kindness or just enjoying each other on a curb Can only be done in Disney.
If we got ice-cream here in chicago or a hot dog for that matter and plopped on a curb we were either 1 get hit by a car 2 get hit by a bike messenger 3 get a ticket for loitering.
I want to move to main street.

As much as we love to plan these magical things for our family trips, it is the unplanned stuff that is the most magical!

YES YES YES YES!!! you are so so right!

Yesterday I had to leave early My entire right side of my head was killing me. Plus the snow storm I figured it was best just to go home and nurse it Finally subsided about 1:30.

We had playoffs yesterday for another league they lost. Again Parent's fault. Screaming like lunatics and i was out of rotation since the kids were listening to parent's and not the us. we lost on time. We should have won.
another one bites the dust. One more playoff to go and it's FINALLY OVER!
Nope still nothing with the parent.. Too many people and kids around to say anything. I will bide my time until i get my chance.
45aa10a8bf9f4eddee25a61335bb2ab4.jpg

There was another meme but thought it inappropriate for the Dis... I will have a Pizza party for the girls and hope she comes.....

Headache? No. Migraine from HELL.

Man alive that hurt. my entire right side of my head was throbbing. With the pending snow-ma-geddon. I figured i would just go home and nurse my head. Raven and Logan snuggled right up to me I am sure they knew i was in pain and we caught up on all things Chicago Fire. by about 1:30 it was a dull pain.
No idea what brought this on. But i am making an eye appointment today just in case.

The storm we were supposed to get hit with wasn't as bad as they said. we received about 3-6 inches. the winds were pretty ugly, yet it was nothing we haven't seen before.

I have to say here for ONCE i am delighted in how my pictures came out.
Not necessarily of the fireworks but of the projection show! I will put a few here the best ones are going on my web site. I can't stand when my pictures are stolen.. I don't care if people use them but give credit where it is DUE!

My BEAST!

Once Tom found us we were back on our way.

We went into one of the shops for whatever reason and Matt really wanted pictures of these:

So i let him I will print them out for him.

It was time to head over to our FP!

We headed over were a little early this was our view

The park was pretty crowded

There wasn't enough time to do anything really so we stayed there until our FP time

We were going here:

THIS!!!! THIS WAS THE COOLEST EVER! I am not going to talk about it too much as it would ruin surprises of it. But i will say i would do this again and again.. Just to go threw the magic portal!

She was SO cute!!! This is the time where they pick all the littles and the bigs for their part in the show.

So who do you think had the best Beastly roar?!?!

MATTHEW!!! I couldn't BELIEVE He was picked! well i couldn't believe he would participate!! But It's Disney!!! All reservations are OUT THE WINDOW!

Pictures stink but will share them so here ya go i will let the pictures talk!

She looks NOTHING like Belle.. Just sayin. She is a pretty girl-- she was great in the show!!! But sadly and of no fault of her own she really didn't look like Belle.

It was time for Matt's part.. He was to sneak up on Poor unsuspecting Belle and ROAR AT her and scare her...

I really don't believe they were ready for his ROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR

images

That's right Belle.. Fear the Matt...

He REALLY enjoyed being part of this!!!

Once the little show is over the kids who were a part of the show are brought up for pictures and a Parade around the room

Unbeknownst to Matt the Beast is to DANCE with Belle at the end!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA

awkward... I laughed SO SO HARD. He did have a great time and said yes he would do it again!!!

Now the PP pictures:

Bowing to Belle for the dance

ROAR

Er dancing?

SO FUN!

Funny we did this mainly for Meg.. Turned out Matt had the experience!!
Up next WISHES!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter