Let it Snope Let it Snope Let it Snope! A Very Merry crowded Christmas! Nov Report updated and over

You got ahead of me again! :) I was just replying and you snuck in the LET IT GO!!! Boy that sure was a TON of snope!!!! I wish it snowed like that on Main Street, USA.

I can picture your Ariana hug attack!!! :) So awesome.

The Frozen Sing-Along looks like it was a lot of fun. I can't wait to see it in 13 days when we visit DHS.

I get it now! Let is SNOPE! You are so funny!
I feel like there's a Frozen overload/ice over. Just too much and everywhere but I did like the movie. If I had a little Princess in my house, I'd probably really be tired of it.

Oh my word...between this update and Billie's update...I think I might swoon...

Great times! I have not been on the Great Movie Ride in years. Too funny about the mom with the "adorable munchkins" reaction to you all getting in on the FP line! Love me some Starring Rolls...all of it!

I have skipped the Frozen Sing Along for the same reasons. Good to know it is actually entertaining as we more than likely will be taking the little one with again this year.

It looks like Zack (? I'm sorry...horrible friend here and still can't tell them apart...but hey, I know which one is Meg!)...looks like he is hoarding all the snacks and Meg is trying to talk him out of some.

We need to meet IRL!!! :) So many people I need to meet IRL!

Fun update! Glad to see all the Christmas pictures too. Christmas is so much fun. I love that apron and those ears!

Nice update! I enjoyed the Frozen Sing-a-long, too. I made all the FP plans for our most recent trip in 2014 so My Dad and Dh were along for the ride for a few things I wanted to do but they both admitted they enjoyed this too.

I love the Frozen sing-a-long! Been there twice now and I'm hoping I can talk Charlie into again next trip!

I am home today. With the meds my thyroid decided to take a dive bomb.
Good Times..

Ha Ha! "For the First Time in Forever" came on just as I started writing this response.

Oh boy. I am sorry to hear that... LOL!

These guys are just awesome! I've seen the show three times now and the jokes are different each time. I do think there is some improv going on.

I kinda figured it was improvised.. FUNNY as can be..Now we might do it again just for the new jokes!

There's just something about those ruggedly handsome guys isn't there? :faint:

No joke.

Definitely dragging Jim here later this month. Although I think he will enjoy it since he watches Frozen constantly. He has finally admitted that he sort of enjoys WDW. My evil plan to convert him has finally succeeded!

Oh yes!!! He will get a kick out of it if he is a frozen fan!!
You did well on converting him!!! we all knew he was a closet case....

Yes, 1 million percent!

Yes!

Totally agree with them on this one. Those big headed creatures are just creepy. We actually did meet a few of them in 2010 when we stumbled into Hollywood and Vine one day for lunch. This was before Sofia and Jake so I have no idea who the characters were. I think one was Handy Manny and there was some Lion too? We didn't take pictures so I have no way to go back and figure it out.

They really are creepy! I don't understand the popularity with this crew!
I made the kids go say hi to a couple of the characters in 2010 since they were all by themselves. I felt bad no one was in line. It was the Handy Manny crew at that time,.

Loved the updates. Hope you are feeling better. We thought the Frozen show was funny. We liked it well enough. We didn't like it better than Aladdin, so we are a bit upset that California Adventure is replacing Aladdin with a Frozen show. I guess we will have to see, because I have caved and am planning another trip to Disneyland in June! Just bit the bullet yesterday. With Marissa moving to Japan for a year, I wanted one more family Disney trip. I really wanted to go to WDW, but airfare nearly doubled the cost of the trip, so we will be driving once again. I am excited.

I have never seen the Aladdin one except on you tube. I was hoping to catch it one year. Sadly i see we won't!
YAY for DL in June! I am excited for you!

You got ahead of me again! :) I was just replying and you snuck in the LET IT GO!!! Boy that sure was a TON of snope!!!! I wish it snowed like that on Main Street, USA.

I can picture your Ariana hug attack!!! :) So awesome.

I am trying to catch up with Ariana! i need to pump them out! LOADS of snope.. we walked out FULL of it! Yep i don't think the poor girl was ready for the Mo bear hug...

The Frozen Sing-Along looks like it was a lot of fun. I can't wait to see it in 13 days when we visit DHS.

It really is a lot of fun! YAHOOOOO for 13 days!!! So excited for you!

I get it now! Let is SNOPE! You are so funny!
I feel like there's a Frozen overload/ice over. Just too much and everywhere but I did like the movie. If I had a little Princess in my house, I'd probably really be tired of it.

wanna build a snopeman? that was another idea for the title of this!
I agree tooooooooo much Frozen. They need to concentrate on the other great movies as well! Thankfully Meg was NOT a huge frozen freak. we like it well enough but nothing like these little girls around us!

Oh my word...between this update and Billie's update...I think I might swoon...

Swoon away! just don't faint on me...

Great times! I have not been on the Great Movie Ride in years. Too funny about the mom with the "adorable munchkins" reaction to you all getting in on the FP line! Love me some Starring Rolls...all of it!

YUM starring rolls. i will go there every time. even is just for the cupcakes!!!

I have skipped the Frozen Sing Along for the same reasons. Good to know it is actually entertaining as we more than likely will be taking the little one with again this year.

oh you have to go and see it... Its a RIOT!!!

It looks like Zack (? I'm sorry...horrible friend here and still can't tell them apart...but hey, I know which one is Meg!)...looks like he is hoarding all the snacks and Meg is trying to talk him out of some.

Either of the boys are hoaders of snacks. I believe that is Zack.

We need to meet IRL!!! :) So many people I need to meet IRL!

I agree!!!!

Some how I can see you saying that every year.

Great updates!

Umm you are absolutely correct. I will repeat myself again.. Yet know i have good intentions??

Fun update! Glad to see all the Christmas pictures too. Christmas is so much fun. I love that apron and those ears!

Thank you!!!

Nice update! I enjoyed the Frozen Sing-a-long, too. I made all the FP plans for our most recent trip in 2014 so My Dad and Dh were along for the ride for a few things I wanted to do but they both admitted they enjoyed this too.

It is a riot! i was pleasantly surprised it wasn't just about the songs and a sing along.

I love the Frozen sing-a-long! Been there twice now and I'm hoping I can talk Charlie into again next trip!

OH OH! He will love it for sure!!!
I will do it again. Maybe leave matt back at the resort.. LOL!

OK i am going to trudge threw this headache and get another update done here..

OK i am going to trudge threw this headache and get another update done here..

Yuck! Hope you feel better soon! I'm writing the next update right now for our dinner. Hoping to get it done and posted tomorrow morning but it will depend on how much my boss bugs me this afternoon. :rotfl:

Glad your Christmas was good, although it sounds crazy busy!! I usually have my shopping done by the first week of December but this week I was seriously slacking. Plus it doesn't help that we still have 3 Christmases left to celebrate. :sad2: This year though I discovered the joy of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Saved me tons of headaches and money!

I'm thinking about dragging DH to the Frozen Sing-A-Long if it's still there in October. I know he'll hate it & probably be mortified of me but we're on vacation so I don't care (actually I wouldn't care even if we weren't on vacation but whatevs). That's why he loves me.

Hope you're feeling better! This crazy weather is making everyone sick :(

Going up?

I was going to quote the great Aerosmith "lovin in an elevator." Yet thought that would be inappropriate....

Off we went to one of our ALL TIME FAVORITE RIDES EVER!!!

Weird is i don't have a picture walking towards Tot?!?!? Odd... well here is a stock photo...

Once we got to the ride i was SHOCKED the wait time was over 40 minutes! WHAT??? Ever time we have been to Disney the ride was about 5-10 minutes with the exception of the weekends.. THe CROWDS were crazy!!! Thankfully we have the FP!
our happy little tribe of merry elevator goers went right in the FP line. And waited.
You know us.. We are NOT the type of people to just sit in line and stare at each other, and made the popular jokes of what a lovely resort it is. we hoped the QS was up to par etc...

Once we were in our library nad let into the boiler room everyone went right... This family are not sheep-ple we went straight. TO NO LINE!!! Not a single person BUT us were at the last elevator! YAHOO!! The CM asked how many we told him 6 He directed us to our numbers on the floor, we turned around waiting for anyone to come up behind us to join us... NO ONE! So the CM spoke with another CM to heard some of the sheeple over to our side... Well our awesome CM said THEIR LOSS and we had the entire elevator TO OURSELVES!!! YAHOOOO!!!

of course our ride video:

LOVED IT! wished we could have done it again and again. Yet the line was ridicules... Remember i am the one who HATES crowds and goes to Disney when the crowd levels are about a high of 4... I am was NOT used to these crowds!

ANYWHO carrying on.. We decided to go and see my favorite MUPPETS!
I am a HUGE fan of the muppets they are a childhood favorite!

We ended up in the store which i was looking for a new character for my photography. I found NOTHING!!! So upsetting the lack of Muppet merchandise.
Matt did find this

NO I DID NOT COME HOME WITH THIS.

Now this is where i get fuzzy with details.. I KNOW we did the muppets together with Ariana. and at some point here we split up. I don't know if the following pictures were before or after we met up with Ariana... Then again i can totally lie to you all since you won't know the difference right???
OK.. going with the later...
Ariana was swept off her feel by Jake and the neverland pirates- off to the island of big head characters- thinking she could help with the medical attention they required for the big head syndrome they have... (totally can come up with a better story yet im sick remember)

meg's driving needs some improvement

i was in need of a drink

it was POTENT!

Next we meet some
New friends!

We decided we were in need to meet some out of this world characters we have never met before!

beam me up

don't ever put me in a line with a drink...

Pete was stinky

so was Matt

we had a lot of fun in line...

Finally it was our turn

we had a lot of FUN!!!

Next up we need to become citizens...

Yuck! Hope you feel better soon! I'm writing the next update right now for our dinner. Hoping to get it done and posted tomorrow morning but it will depend on how much my boss bugs me this afternoon. :rotfl:

i am really trying to get caught up! LOL!!!

Glad your Christmas was good, although it sounds crazy busy!! I usually have my shopping done by the first week of December but this week I was seriously slacking. Plus it doesn't help that we still have 3 Christmases left to celebrate. :sad2: This year though I discovered the joy of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Saved me tons of headaches and money!

I'm thinking about dragging DH to the Frozen Sing-A-Long if it's still there in October. I know he'll hate it & probably be mortified of me but we're on vacation so I don't care (actually I wouldn't care even if we weren't on vacation but whatevs). That's why he loves me.

Hope you're feeling better! This crazy weather is making everyone sick :(

thank you!!
i WILL be better this year!!! I just WILL!
it's so fun! i hope you do get to see it!!!

not a fan of this weather right now.. My head feels like it is going to explode.

Citizenship!

After a very fun meet and greet with our new friends we hopped across the way to:

let me stop right here and tell you how upset i am about the movie gone. I mean COME ON it's WALT DISNEY!!! how can they replace it by the good dinosaur thing?!?!? UGH! i am so so upset about this!!!!
very upset..

yet there is another reason for coming in...

We needed to become CITIZENS OF DISNEY WORLD!!!
that's exactly what we did. We were told ALL of us would be included but the end CM who wasn't very friendly AT ALL only added Matt into the book of citizens... Whatever we will be back and WE ALL will in that book!!!

we had one more FP to use up before leaving the park!

No picture of Tom.. so sad.. Yet you can see the boys behind Peanut and I!

After our limo ride we needed to get to AoA unpack and get ready for an ADR i was very excited for!!!

going back a little on pictures:

up next did we get our room request???

Cars vRoom!

We made our way back to start the daunting task of unpacking and getting ready for our ADR! Ariana was to meet us at our room later so we can all go together.

Without incident we went right up and entered our home for the next week. I made sure no one would mess it up before i got pictures!

OK maybe not totally cleaned...

would NOT get out of the way to take a pic of the sink area...

Finally...

our view

view from my smoking spot

YES! my room request was granted!!! we were so happy and not far at all from any pool or the main building!

Freshened up we were waiting for Ariana and head on over to an ADR which would become the highlight of the trip!!!

Little did we know she was wandering around the resort! Had i known this i would have told her to get up and HELP! I mean who does she think she is getting out of unpacking?!?! HA HA HA!!!
Just kidding... (maybe)

She took some amazing photo's of the resort.. I will post the link soon.

All ready we finally took a picture of the two of us.. I am sloppy and she is adorable!

Next up... How emBEARrassing....

Links to Ariana's wanderings

Holy carp! I completely forgot that you hadn't even checked into your room yet!! You're flying through these updates lol

Where did you go to get your citizenship? Might be something fun for us to commemorate our next trip. I'm guessing they've moved it somewhere different now?

I love the room. I am totally going to put AoA on the list for our next trip. I think we're going to do a split AoA and AKL stay, because AoA is just awesome.

Ha! You do have the day all backwards. :rotfl: You guys had actually done most of that stuff at HS before we met. You showed me the Citizen certificate when we first met up. Of course I would probably have it all mixed up if I didn't keep a journal. :confused3 That's a complete lifesaver for me when it comes to writing my TRs. Especially because I usually end up taking a year to finish them most times.

I did get my update finished just need to proofread so hopefully I can get that done before I leave today so I can post it first thing tomorrow.

Holy updates Batman!
Love the Cars suites....love all of them, so roomy :)

The Frozen sing a long looks like fun. We never even considered it....I think I just totally forgot about it.

Ahhh...snope. Yeah, not a fan. It was pretty on Main Street for about 5 mins, then I wished they had turned it off ;)

Yay! You finally met Ariana! She's so much fun!

Keep em coming chica

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter