Let it Snope Let it Snope Let it Snope! A Very Merry crowded Christmas! Nov Report updated and over

I had totally forgotten about talking Mickey!!! Maybe I should sneak this one in on my family....

Pin boards!! I'm jealous!

Sorry you missed the opening show, but you got some cute family photos.

Yes, talk to the CMs, fun things will happen!! Glad you guys got to play on the street car.

Awe! We loved talking Mickey!! My sis about lost her mind when we met him. He did a card trick for us. I will need to visit him every trip. I wonder if anyone else is slated to start talking...?

I love the blue skies in your pictures. I'm really glad that you had so many rain free Disney hours on this trip.

You guys all look like you really enjoyed visiting with talking Mickey. I really want to meet him, too, but I'm not sure if DH will cooperate. Did you have any trouble getting Tom to agree to meet Mickey?

Ack! Gotta get those pictures fixed!!!! I finally got a few minutes to catch up :)

I am so upset with us that we didn't hear you. I wanted to spend soooooo much more time with you and your midgets. Next time. Next time for sure.

Love you, miss you, mean it.

This just cracks me up. I think I like being the "new toy". I've seen those pin boards once but since I almost always arrive by bus, I'm not near the TTC very often.

They are HUGE and there are several. so this took up a lot of our time..
Yes.. the kids are more then head over tails for ya!

This picture is awesome! So cool that you got PP pictures on one of the Main Street Vehicles.

First time ever! and we (i mean ME) had a great time with it!!

Best look ever! Glad you posted that one because it really shows how happy you were to be there and see Mickey.

it does even if i look like a goof...

Definitely an awesome meet and greet! I've only meet talking Mickey one time with my Mom in 2014 and it was amazing! Need to do this again next time.

I cried! I literally cried over talking Mickey! such a nerd.
He is now on my MUST DO MICKEY!

I LOVE talking Mickey!

Me too. Such a treat!!!

I had totally forgotten about talking Mickey!!! Maybe I should sneak this one in on my family....

I think you should!!! what a fun surprise for them!!!

Pin boards!! I'm jealous!

Oh jeez there were thousands of pins on these dang boards. it took forever for them to pick.

Sorry you missed the opening show, but you got some cute family photos.

Thank you!!! One day we will be ON TIME for it again..

Yes, talk to the CMs, fun things will happen!! Glad you guys got to play on the street car.

YES YES YES!!! always stop when a CM wants to talk! Never got to play with the street cars so it was fun to do!

Awe! We loved talking Mickey!! My sis about lost her mind when we met him. He did a card trick for us. I will need to visit him every trip. I wonder if anyone else is slated to start talking...?

I don't know if they will.. This was the most amazing meet ever!!!!!!

I love the blue skies in your pictures. I'm really glad that you had so many rain free Disney hours on this trip.

Thank you! I love how you said we had so many rain free HOURS! HA HA HA HA!!!

You guys all look like you really enjoyed visiting with talking Mickey. I really want to meet him, too, but I'm not sure if DH will cooperate. Did you have any trouble getting Tom to agree to meet Mickey?

NEVER. He was all for meeting him!!!! it was an amazing M&G!!! its a must do forever!!

Ack! Gotta get those pictures fixed!!!! I finally got a few minutes to catch up

If i ever have time i will. i don't see it happening anytime soon.

I am so upset with us that we didn't hear you. I wanted to spend soooooo much more time with you and your midgets. Next time. Next time for sure.

Sure. You guys had your plans and your trip to play with we understood!!

Love you, miss you, mean it.

Love you miss you too!!!

Little update on LIFE:

I need a vacation. I don't care if it's somewhere or home. I need to get away from things and people.

1 we had some NASTY 60MPH winds. which took out a lot of my roof so we have a claim into our insurance then a friend of mine was looking at it and noticed the contractor didn't put the tiles on correctly and that's why they are flying all over Chicago at this time.... aggravating.

2 volleyball. Parents are the most vile people on the planet. as you know i coach 14 girls on this team. I had them split into two teams since NONE of the girls showed up to practice for a couple of weeks i had to cancel the B team the leagues are about 3-4 HUNDRED dollars per team. I was not going to waste the schools funds like that...
Well playing 14 girls is quite the challenge. but i get it done. No not all the girls have equal playing time yet they all get into the games (3 matches per 1 game) If a girl doesn't come to practice or is causing drama Nope she doesn't get the play time the others girls get. Then i have other girls who are the team because the parents are forcing them. then the others just are there because their friends are.
this doesn't make for a great team. i have about 6 players with talent and love of the game.. Yesterday the parents started talk crap while my husband and boys were sitting and heard the whole thing in how they are going to get on the board and kick me out of coaching.. SERIOUSLY?!?! Mind you these are non-sport parents who know NOTHING of the game, how to coach. or sports in general.
Lord help me. Oh i forgot to mention we won all three matches. Yes we won the game.
The board said not to worry about anything as they are all talk.. which i am sure they are.
Whatever i still just want to quit and let Meg Play on travel league.

3. Deaths- Sickness- they are still everywhere. I can't even bring myself to talk about it. Thankfully i have some amazing friends who stick by my side and check in on me!

OK rant over.

Sorry just had to.

So sorry you have some much crap going on. I'll just send you one of these :hug:. Hope that helps a tiny bit.

Feeling the magic!

So once we were done with Mickey the family literally had to pull me away Matt really wanted to jump on the People mover! Tom has never ridden it since he always had to either run to the car or something else. Poor guy so we did.

In line someone noticed my bag! said oh is that a D~ bag? Why yes! yes it is! she didn't say her name at that point but i did mention we were to meet up with her very soon. then it was our turn to jump in the mover!

Against all my planning they all wanted to ride Space Mountain afterwards.
Grr, Fine..

OK NOW we have to hoof it over to Splash! we have FP which at the time i thought we would ride with our compadres..

FINALLY!
So Tom took this picture of me leaning on Suzi which you can tell on her face wasn't really liking it...

we chatted for a while, D had already ridden Splash (again poor communication!!!) and they didn't really want to wait around for us so again we separated..
Off we went!!!

and i dont' have a clue where the picture is..

After splash i went for my DSA while the family went for a ride on the wildest train in the west. Which clearly was! apparently they were on a train with the most FUN amazing group! that's all they talked about and HOW i HAD to go on.
OK! Off we went! sadly no i wasn't on the fun crazy train yet was given the play by play of their last ride!
Enough was enough and we were in NEED of Mickey bars! I swear this was the trip of how many Mickey bars can one family consume!!!
I need this picture:

Once i get home and look again. I will show you why.
There is a picture of my Dad in 78 with the indian. Except it's the one on Main Street!!!
I thought i had it in my photobucket account clearly i don't! Grumble...
Mickey bar was NOT holding us over so we took a walk over to Columbia Harbor House:

This is a MUST do again! Everyone loved their lunch! I wanted to grab a Lobster roll to see if it was anything like the ones from Maine...

It wasn't.. yet we all enjoyed it very much!

After this we text Ariana the kids were getting a little anxious she wasn't around... ::yes:: She was walking in as we were done!! so we said we would wait for her to go and play when she finished. Initially we were going to HM but the line was nutty so we headed in the direction of country bears! FINALLY i am getting my litttle band of merry people to see the show! I Text Ariana see where she was and asked if she thought she could make it the show was about to start!
She BEARly made it yet she did so in we went!!!

The midgets got a kick out of the triplets!

WE LOVED the show!!! YAY Converted family!!!

Next we NEED to see the best attraction! 999 ghosts!!

Bummer you missed the opening show! I love the Mickey photos!! I think I will cry when we finally meet talking Mickey as well.

Those winds were something weren't they?! I told my husband that I am glad we the two trees in our backyard were removed last year, because they would have most certainly fell on our house with that wind. We found one of our trash cans a block away from our house!

Sorry you are having so much drama with coaching. I will never understand why sports parents especially have to be so nasty and dramatic!

Tom has never ridden it

That's just not right! I'm glad you rectified it on this trip.

In line someone noticed my bag! said oh is that a D~ bag? Why yes! yes it is!

My bags get recognized way more than I do at the Parks! It's always nice to know someone famous. ::yes::

Against all my planning they all wanted to ride Space Mountain afterwards.

Got to keep the kiddies happy!

So Tom took this picture of me leaning on Suzi which you can tell on her face wasn't really liking it...

Ha! Suzi does look annoyed there but I bet she really wasn't.

There is a picture of my Dad in 78 with the indian. Except it's the one on Main Street!!!

That is just too cool! I can't wait to see the original picture.

Columbia Harbor House:

Yum, yum and yum!

She BEARly made it yet she did so in we went!!!

I see what you did there...... :rotfl:And I loved all of your CBJ pictures.

WE LOVED the show!!! YAY Converted family!!!

Glad I could convert another family to a Disney classic!

Sorry things are so rough :( I'll just leave this here :wave: :hug: Things WILL get better!! ::yes::

Love that your kids had to stop and do pin trading to impress Ariana--she's training them so well!

I can't believe Tom had never been on the People Mover!! Glad he finally got in on the experience.

So sorry things are rough for you right now. I am experiencing some of that, too. I actually had quite a few emotional meltdowns last week. My family did not know what to do with me... I am not normally a cryer at all. I do hope this week is better for you. (((HUGS)))

I have GOT to ride the People Mover this time!!! My family has actually never ridden it. We had planned to in 2012, but it had just closed for the night when we got over there. We thought it would be open for EMH, but it was not.

I love the Country Bears! Funny story~ when Jillian was little she loved that silly movie, but she called it the Crungy Bears. So now, we all call them the Crungy Bears. LOL

I really like the Lobster Roll at CHH, too!

MK day lookin' super fun (as every MK should!)!!

Sorry you girls keep missing each other, although it had to be fun to have run by photo meets all day! And how cool that you met another fan of D's bags. I've not ordered one yet (yet) but I have lurked (not a word, but who cares?!) her stuff many times; SUPER cute.

Ah the Country Bears. I used to cry in line for this attraction, tears of sorrow. I haven't seen it as an adult, but something tells me I will be watching those bears next April and singing along with DD, converting as your sweet family has!

I hope you'll post the photo of your dad. I love seeing how much has changed over the years!

I hope things calm in your life and you get some RnR. Heaven knows it's a necessary thing if society expects us to behave rationally, or at least semi-rationally. Be well!

First off, I'm so sorry you're still having to deal with stupid parents on top of everything else. Sometimes it just really pours doesn't it?
giphy (1).gif

I love this picture!!! I hope you hang up in your house somewhere.

Whatever I was in TEARS over talking Mickey

No judgement here. It's on my list of things to do in October. It's too bad they don't do a little video of your interaction as well as the photos.

Everyone seems to love CHH. That lobster roll looks so yummy.

I know life has been rough for you - I hope it gets better soon. :hug:

I didn't notice Suzi's face in that picture before, is that the same photo I have? LOL It's so funny though.

I hope you are able to post that picture with your dad and the indian - that is super cool!

GAH _ I missed the photo of you guys kissing, with the kids and their eyes covered... Thankfully someone quoted it above... Sooooo adorable!!!! Sadly - I haven't been to WDW with anyone who would appreciate a photo like that with me... So I'll leave that all up to you all. LOL Maybe one day I'll drag Josh back and get my own photo... Sadly - it will probably be when there are grand kids in front of me... OK - I'll shut up. ::yes::

Can't believe that Tom has never been on the TTA... Poor guy!!!! It's a must do favorite... And CoP too....

Mickey Bars... YUM!!!!

And I have never seen the lobster roll on CHH's menu???? :scratchin How could I have missed that one??? Seriously??? OK - that is going on my must eat list in October.... But it's not as good huh???? Hmmmm....

Love you - miss you - mean it!!!!

D~

Just checking in! Wow you've been busy! I'm sorry you have to deal with so many sucky people. :( Believe it or not the push to check the DIS out came when my friend (who is an ice hockey coach) posted this and it made me think of you and your crabby sports parents! http://ilovetowatchyouplay.com/2016/02/17/why-coaches-hate-over-involved-parents/ Perhaps you need to send all the kids home with a print-out!

I definitely need a D~ bag for my next trip! The trouble is, I love every one that I've seen!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter