Let it Snope Let it Snope Let it Snope! A Very Merry crowded Christmas! Nov Report updated and over

Mo you look just like your mom!!

I'm glad Meg didn't have a temp. Elora just got over the first flu of her life; easily the hardest week of my life. I think I sprouted about 50 grey hairs this week.

And books!! I love books! Hopefully soon I will be able to read something not written my a doctor named Suess.

Hope all is well in your world. It's cold in Florida, so I imagine Chicago is freezing; stay warm!

I like that we can start a book lovers discussion on your trip report from the looks of it. ;) After reading the Harry Potter series and waiting seven years for the final book, I have sworn off reading unfinished book series.

I love the sick kids with one sock on and one sock off. :)

Your parents look very happy together.

Caught up! I was expecting to be many updates behind but luckily you are too busy and haven't had time! I only missed one update.

I know you said that the AOA pictures were disappointing but I loved them! You got some shots of things that I totally missed on my walk around.

Hope Meg is feeling better now.

Speaking of books, have you ever read the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon? One of my all time favorites. I have them on audio and listen to them over and over!

Just know that after you read the Black Jewels trilogy, if you love it as much as I do... There are currently SIX more companion books that follow it. Prequels, side stories, books of short stories, etc. You'll be busy for a WHILE.

Also from Anne Bishop, the Ephemera trilogy is really good too, if you want to add that to your Amazon list. (The three books are "Sebastian," "Belladonna," and "Bridge of Dreams.")

She's currently writing a series known as "The Others" which the fourth book is due out in March, I think. I haven't read that one yet, but it's high on my priority list! I'll probably be getting into it here soon!

That's on my list of things to read i am currently on the last book of the smoke and bones..

BUT did you see the new HP book coming out?? Yeah i need that too.. I am in Book heaven right now.

Oh no, what have we done?! :rotfl2:

ALL YOUR FAULT. I am on the last book of the smoke and bones.. You will LOVE the gabriel books.. Go get them NOW!

All this talk about books is making me sad for, alas, I have no more room for new books on my bookshelf :( :( :( I'm currently trying to remedy this but apparently I went through a chick lit buying phase because that's pretty much all I have, except for 2-3 Stephanie Plum books with some Sookie Stackhouse thrown in. Have you read any of the Miss Perigrine's books?? I really like those as well. DH has just started reading the Kingdom Keeper series and seems to like those as well.

Oh Mylanta!! You are your mom's twin, just like Meg is yours! I love it.

I MISS real books.. I love the smell, the handle everything about a real true book. I had lost most of them during the fire.. So i have stayed with my kindle. But i have noticed i get a LOT of headaches now..
I miss a real book.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the True blood series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. I do look a lot like her. and she looks the EXACT same today!!! Meg is a lot cuter.. LOL

Sheesh, I fell hopelessly far behind! I finally caught up with your updates! The trip looks great so far! The pics of you all waiting in line to meet Buzz and Woody. I was laughing like an idiot at work. Totally worth it though. They were priceless.

You weren't that bad since i haven't done an update forever and now it's turned into a book club! LOL

I can't believe you had an elevator to yourself on TOT!

I KNOW!!! it was the BEST!

Teppan Edo looked like so much fun! I think we need to take our kids to Benihana. NOt the same as being in Disney, but still could be fun.

It would be the same fun i think.. No it's not Disney but still loads of FUN! I KNOW you guys would make it a blast!

The Osborne lights never cease to amaze me. I'm sad I'll never get to see them in person.

I just know in my heart they will come back at some point!

I'll try to stay caught up now!

Good. As i will have an update this week.

Amazing pictures of the Osbourne Lights! We have some of those Mickey Glasses, they are so fun, and you are brilliant to use them as a filter for your camera.

Thank you!!! sometimes my brain works! lol

Ours came in our gift bag and we wore them when we watched Wishes!

LOVE the glasses! I think i wore them more then the kids.

I haven't updated in a while, we have a winter break so I hope to update, but I am busy painting the boys bedroom, fun fun fun!

OHH what color? wanna come over and paint my house???

Please?

Sorry you are feeling sick, this year is terrible for colds and sinus infections it seems. My Preschool class has all had terrible snotty noses and bad coughs, but they still come to school. I feel more like a nurse than a teacher...

How do you not come home weekly with some sort of ailment? Teachers amaze me with how many bugger kids you have to deal with.. Including my own! HA HA

WHERE do you get Mickey Bars???? There is just nothing more pitiful than normally crazy, rambunctious kiddos down sick! That picture just makes me sad!

Hi there! There is a candy/ice cream shop here that sells them.. And let me tell you HOW WONDERFUL THEY ARE!!!

Awww, love the old pictures :) You smile SO like your Mom!! Very sweet.

Thank you!!!

Mo you look just like your mom!!

I'm glad Meg didn't have a temp. Elora just got over the first flu of her life; easily the hardest week of my life. I think I sprouted about 50 grey hairs this week.

And books!! I love books! Hopefully soon I will be able to read something not written my a doctor named Suess.

Hope all is well in your world. It's cold in Florida, so I imagine Chicago is freezing; stay warm!

I do.. I have a lot of traits from both of them.
So sorry about the flu! that is one nasty infection i don't wish on anyone!

HA HA HA HA HA! at least your reading books by a Dr. Dr of cooking- Dr. Of DNA tests (your NOT the mother)
Chicago has seen some wild temps this winter. From 60 to -15
when it's 35 people are wearing capris.

I like that we can start a book lovers discussion on your trip report from the looks of it. ;) After reading the Harry Potter series and waiting seven years for the final book, I have sworn off reading unfinished book series.

You NEVER know where one of my reports are going to go..

Although i am getting a kick out of our book club here..
Did you see she has the other one coming out?

harry-potter-sequel-cursed-child.jpg

I love the sick kids with one sock on and one sock off. :)

what is that about?!?!

Your parents look very happy together.

They were...

Caught up! I was expecting to be many updates behind but luckily you are too busy and haven't had time! I only missed one update.

Nope. Your right between Volleyball Work(s) now stuck in books. i have NO time.. I will get one done by this week...

I know you said that the AOA pictures were disappointing but I loved them! You got some shots of things that I totally missed on my walk around.

They are not good at all. mostly blurry i wanted poppy and color!

Hope Meg is feeling better now.

She totally is!

Speaking of books, have you ever read the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon? One of my all time favorites. I have them on audio and listen to them over and over!

NO! I didn't know that was a book series! I LOVE the TV show.. Unfortunately I have the characters from the TV show stuck in my head and will probably ruin the books???

that's going on my wish list! I have never gotten audio books.. Hummmmmm This sounds like a possibility!

OK I will have an update up some time this week I have a ton of editing to do. I have work to get done. Volleyball to WIN. Books to finish.

Love the book memes! And the picture for the Cursed Child. I already pre ordered mine. I am so bummed that it is starting in London two months after I am there! Rude.
Haha.
Love those old pictures. Your sons really do look a lot like your dad and his twin! That's so cool.
Great family pictures. I love looking at old pictures of my parents and other ancestors. So fun to see where we come from.

NO! I didn't know that was a book series! I LOVE the TV show.. Unfortunately I have the characters from the TV show stuck in my head and will probably ruin the books???

that's going on my wish list! I have never gotten audio books.. Hummmmmm This sounds like a possibility!

I love the TV show but of course the books are tons better! I was pretty pleased with the casting. I think the only character I picture drastically different is Claire. But the actress playing her does a great job. I just got done with book #8 in the series and can't wait for 9 to be released. Definitely try out book 1 and see what you think.

I love listening to audio books on my way to and from work. It makes the drive go so much better! I think the only hazard is the fact that I don't want to shut it off and go into the office when I get there. I just started the Divergent series today.

CANNOT WAIT TO READ the new Harry Potter book!!! During the school year, it's SO hard for me to start books because all I want to do is read and never get my lesson plans, newsletters, parent emails, etc. done. HOWEVER, I will have to make an exception because there will be no waiting to get my hands on that one!

I am on the last book of the smoke and bones..
I can't wait to hear what you thought! Wow, you're a fast reader!

You will LOVE the gabriel books.. Go get them NOW!
Oh! I read this series (and LOOOVED it!) before it was books...way back when it was Twilight fanfic :blush::rolleyes1

In my defense, much of the fanfic out there is LEAPS & BOUNDS better than the original Stephenie Meyer books. So yeah, now you know my deep, dark secret. I read Twlight fanfic :cool2:<--- me entering the witness protection program now that you know :laughing:

I need to pick up the new Harry Potter too. Especially since I am going to see it in October I believe. I need to contact my cousin to figure it out, she got 2 tickets and her husband can't go, so I think I'm going and we're going to hang in London a few days.

Love the book memes! And the picture for the Cursed Child. I already pre ordered mine. I am so bummed that it is starting in London two months after I am there! Rude.
Haha.
Love those old pictures. Your sons really do look a lot like your dad and his twin! That's so cool.
Great family pictures. I love looking at old pictures of my parents and other ancestors. So fun to see where we come from.

Did you really order it?!? I will read it but clearly i have a pile of books to get through! LOL

Thank you! Yes i want to get into that Ancestry.com thing for my Dad's side. I know most of my Mom's side.

I am so excited for this!!!

Me too!

I love the TV show but of course the books are tons better! I was pretty pleased with the casting. I think the only character I picture drastically different is Claire. But the actress playing her does a great job. I just got done with book #8 in the series and can't wait for 9 to be released. Definitely try out book 1 and see what you think.

The books are ALWAYS better. With the exception of Fight Club. I was so happy i saw the movie before reading the book. That stuff was crazy.

It's on my list of NEED TO READ.

I love listening to audio books on my way to and from work. It makes the drive go so much better! I think the only hazard is the fact that I don't want to shut it off and go into the office when I get there. I just started the Divergent series today.

I always wondered about audio books too.. Yet you see how my car is. There is no quiet to listen. My drive to and from work is only 20 minutes...
The Divergent is another series i really wanted to read. The movies are great so i am SURE the books are fantastic. damn there is another to add to me ever grown list!

CANNOT WAIT TO READ the new Harry Potter book!!! During the school year, it's SO hard for me to start books because all I want to do is read and never get my lesson plans, newsletters, parent emails, etc. done. HOWEVER, I will have to make an exception because there will be no waiting to get my hands on that one!

Me too!!! I cannot agree more. Once your in a book YOU. ARE. LOST.

I can't wait to hear what you thought! Wow, you're a fast reader!

I am. I am taking my time with the last one. Only because i do need to get some LIFE stuff done too!! HA HA. I hope to have it finished today.

Oh! I read this series (and LOOOVED it!) before it was books...way back when it was Twilight fanfic :blush::rolleyes1

In my defense, much of the fanfic out there is LEAPS & BOUNDS better than the original Stephenie Meyer books. So yeah, now you know my deep, dark secret. I read Twlight fanfic :cool2:<--- me entering the witness protection program now that you know :laughing:

Gabriel is my heart! To love someone as he does! To feel THAT cherished! I adore him Helps my favorite male name is Gabriel. Did you know there are MORE books? after Billie's recommendation i will read The Prince.
Nope. Do go hiding. The story line is good.. It's the writing that is AWFUL. this is the only series i was able to read and FALL IN LOVE with! I know there is another series i cannot remember it right now i think i read about 3 chapters until i was about done with the fan fiction. and the beatings.

So flipping excited about HP & The Cursed Child :hyper:

Me too!

I need to pick up the new Harry Potter too. Especially since I am going to see it in October I believe. I need to contact my cousin to figure it out, she got 2 tickets and her husband can't go, so I think I'm going and we're going to hang in London a few days.

That is the coolest EVER!!! let me know how you LOVED IT!

OK I think i can throw out an update!

WHAT THE -----

So going back to start this update and noticed ALL MY PICTURES are gone from the Epcot day!!! WHAT!!!

Going back to fix that before i start the next update... I am not a happy camper..

I'm sorry I haven't commented in a while but that doesn't mean that I haven't been reading. I've enjoyed reading about all the books everyone's been reading. I confess. I'm another bookworm. There was a point when all my books were taking over my house. My daughter and I weeded through them and just kept our favorites. I love the Divergent series. Although the last book wasn't my favorite. Another good series is the Legend series but I can't think of the author right now. I've also read all the Shadowhunter series.
I hope you can find the missing pictures.
Liz

Stopping by to say hi....

I still can't believe how much your boys looik like your dad and his brother - that is beyond cool! :lovestruc

I am also very excited for the new HP to come out... Is it a book or a play? I thought it was both? :scratchin

Oh no!!! I hope your pictures aren't totally missing! I hope you find them!

Love you - mean it! :lovestruc

D~

I am also very excited for the new HP to come out... Is it a book or a play? I thought it was both?

It's both. The "book" is actually the transcript from the play so that everyone who doesn't live in London can read the story. I really hope that if the play is successful that it will come to America eventually.

OH NO!!!! Hopw you find them soon!

I found them. The album was re-named so all the links were broken. I have over 300 pictures in that album I doubt i will go back and report? If someone wants to see anything i will more then willing to post them again.

I'm sorry I haven't commented in a while but that doesn't mean that I haven't been reading. I've enjoyed reading about all the books everyone's been reading. I confess. I'm another bookworm. There was a point when all my books were taking over my house. My daughter and I weeded through them and just kept our favorites. I love the Divergent series. Although the last book wasn't my favorite. Another good series is the Legend series but I can't think of the author right now. I've also read all the Shadowhunter series.
I hope you can find the missing pictures.
Liz

Hi!!! Miss you! YAY another book worm!!! Makes me so happy!
I miss a real book. Yet the kindle is so much cheaper!
Thank you! I will add them to my ever growing list!

Stopping by to say hi....

D!!!

I still can't believe how much your boys looik like your dad and his brother - that is beyond cool!

I know.. it's amazing how much the boys took them on.. Matthew is named after them.

I am also very excited for the new HP to come out... Is it a book or a play? I thought it was both?

Both i think? Oh wait Ariana answered this... LOL

Oh no!!! I hope your pictures aren't totally missing! I hope you find them!

Oh they are there.. the album was renamed and i honestly don't have TIME to go back and redo it all.

Love you - mean it! :lovestruc

ea6e51953f44eadd877bbcd671483029.jpg

I miss you too. This year is going to feel so void without a meet up.

Yep. The epcot/Osbourn lights pictures links broken since i renamed the album. and honestly unless someone asks to see them i don't think i will have the time to go backwards! I am having a hard enough time going forwards!

So Let me get a quick update in here...

Where the Magic Happens.

This was finally it! OUR MAGIC KINGDOM DAY!!! shockingly we were running late.....

AS you can see it was a bright BEAUTIFUL MORNING!!! and i was excited to see the OPENING SHOW..

Parked the car took a picture of where we were parked and walked to the boat!

we were all getting SO EXCITED!

Then BOOM...

a dang pin board... SEVERAL HUGE pin boards... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEERT.. Kids stopped in their tracks and needed to trade. Especially now Ariana was also interested in pin trading this was high priority- We need to trade and show Ariana. Yes people Ariana is now the shiny new toy for the kids to play with. They LOVE HER...

After pin trading and FINALLY getting on the boat to sail the seas to see MICKEY!

and guess who missed the opening show by minutes?!?!

THIS ONE!

So we stopped for some PP:

a little movie:

I must tell you I am in LOVE with these little movie things they do!!!

Different Boarders:

Walking in D, Suzi, and Bradey were just ahead of us. Again i was yelling and screaming
623198_1295397060612_full.jpg

Nope. didn't hear me... :sad:

So we walked in and was stopped by a CM with the street car! Rule #1 when a CM talks you stop and listen and we did

It was a lot of fun playing in the street car and finally we left-- i REALLY needed to say Hi to the Main Mouse!!

TALKING MICKEY! the look on my face?!?! I cannot believe i posted this picture.. Whatever I was in TEARS over talking Mickey.. Funny enough he gave me more attention then the kids!!! HA HA HA
na na na na. Remember they wouldn't stop to see him on the Surprise birthday trip?!?!

He was simply AMAZING. he took his time with us TALKED to us. I think it freaked the kids out a little (in a good way) and was my favorite all time character meet.

we took our time walking up main street and needed to hit our first FP and meet up with my FRIENDS!!!

which you'll all have to wait for! :duck:

a dang pin board... SEVERAL HUGE pin boards... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEERT.. Kids stopped in their tracks and needed to trade. Especially now Ariana was also interested in pin trading this was high priority- We need to trade and show Ariana. Yes people Ariana is now the shiny new toy for the kids to play with. They LOVE HER...

:rotfl: This just cracks me up. I think I like being the "new toy". I've seen those pin boards once but since I almost always arrive by bus, I'm not near the TTC very often.

So we walked in and was stopped by a CM with the street car! Rule #1 when a CM talks you stop and listen and we did

This picture is awesome! So cool that you got PP pictures on one of the Main Street Vehicles.

TALKING MICKEY! the look on my face?!?!

Best look ever! Glad you posted that one because it really shows how happy you were to be there and see Mickey.

He was simply AMAZING. he took his time with us TALKED to us. I think it freaked the kids out a little (in a good way) and was my favorite all time character meet.

Definitely an awesome meet and greet! I've only meet talking Mickey one time with my Mom in 2014 and it was amazing! Need to do this again next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter