Let it Snope Let it Snope Let it Snope! A Very Merry crowded Christmas! Nov Report updated and over

Your cook looked like a total hoot! Welp, add Teppan Edo to my ever-growing list of WDW restaurant "must do's". There's no way we'll be able to eat at all the places I want to during our November trip. Looks like I'll have good reason plan a follow-up trip ;)

So sad I'll never be able to experience the Osborne lights :worried: But your beautiful pics help :)

Teppan Edo looks like a really neat experience. I guess it helps to gave an awesome cook. The men at your table looked like they enjoyed the experience as well. Your pictures of the lights are beautiful. It makes me sad that I'll never get to see them. I love the pictures of the kids on the steps in front of the wreath. It's amazing how fast your babies grown, isn't it?

Teppen Edo looks soooo yummy and fun! We usually go to Benihana at home for our birthdays, but they seriously never smile. If we go to to Teppen Edo I bet we'll never be able to do Benihana again!!!

Nope! you won't be able to!! so energetic!!!

Jimmy (or my husband, Rob, for that matter!) would never let me sit to enjoy Voices of Liberty either. I love all kinds of music, but metal is my true love so that "rock 'n roll" card would be revoked from me, too, I guess!!!

Nope. won't sit long enough.. Yet i wanted to hear them at least ONCE!
Yes.. the card would be revoked.. just can't tell too many people about it...

I couldn't believe we managed to bump into you guys at the Osborne lights!!!! It was SO flippin' crowded and I literally stepped off the curb and there you were :)

YAY for us!!! yes it was great to see you!!!

I guess I DID get the red memo!! Hilarious.

brat.

Teppan Edo looks like a lot of fun... and yummy! We might have to try that one sometime!

I do recommend!!! it was a LOT of fun!!!

Your cook looked like a total hoot! Welp, add Teppan Edo to my ever-growing list of WDW restaurant "must do's". There's no way we'll be able to eat at all the places I want to during our November trip. Looks like I'll have good reason plan a follow-up trip ;)

So sad I'll never be able to experience the Osborne lights :worried: But your beautiful pics help :)

Yep.. This turned into one of our FAVORITES from this trip... Good times and greater food!!!
Sorry to say, YES you will have to go back... several times... HA HA!

I am sure they will bring them back at some point... I have to keep that faith! just not holding my breath.

Yay caught up! The Osborne Lights looked amazing. I love all your pictures of them.

Thank you so much! and CONGRATS on being caught up! HA HA!

Teppan Edo looks like a really neat experience. I guess it helps to gave an awesome cook. The men at your table looked like they enjoyed the experience as well. Your pictures of the lights are beautiful. It makes me sad that I'll never get to see them. I love the pictures of the kids on the steps in front of the wreath. It's amazing how fast your babies grown, isn't it?

Thank you! Yep everyone at our table was having a blast we were kinda like NA NA NA NA to the other tables we have the best cook and you all are JEALOUS! LOL
Thank you.. I do love photography!
I am hoping of all hopes they bring it back somewhere.. I jsut can't see how they can just get rid of them totally!!!

I can't stand how fast they grow!!! It kills me...

AoA

Were we leaving HS for the night.. But were draggin our feet. we didn't WANT to leave..

After leaving HS for the night we were driving in. I still have some spunk in me so I asked Tom to drop me off and i would meet them in the room.
I need to take a Photo walk!

The theme here cannot be beat.

The above was our building!

Normally i toss these kinds of pictures.. But just wanted to show you her back lights were lit!

He is so flippin cute

hall lights

a little brighter

mural in the hall

Outside our window

Once in the room i see the animals had a PARRRRRRR TAY!

Picture in the room

I like to take pictures of the stuff IN the rooms in case there is a hidden Mickey somewhere

Clearly this is the end of my updates today as Photobucket is crashing...

They are NOT my best work and I'm upset in how they came out!

Hey, I'm not a brat!!

Ok...maybe you know me well already! :)

Love the picture of all three munchkins at the start of that last update. SO cute!!!!!!!

We seriously must stay at AoA sometime. I absolutely love the themes and how beautiful everything is. I just can't rationalize a suite for just the three of us....and in December there will be TOO many of us for one suite. Grr. Oh, I should just have another baby, all my resort woes would be solved :)

Catching up. Is your blue shirt a Disney and Bears shirt? That is awesome. I love seeing pictures of the Osbourne lights since I've never seen them. Also stayed at AoA twice and never been anywhere but the Finding Nemo area.

I LOVE habachi! We to a place for my birthday almost every year! I've heard such great things about Tepen Edo, I'm so glad you guys had such a great experience. Your table mates are half the fun, but it's all about your chef! And from the photos I'd say you guys got a winner!! She looks so pumped in every photo.

As always, your photos are gorgeous. I love the ones with the Mickey filter you made from the glasses. And your photo on the stoop of the kiddos now and then was too cute; they grow too fast.

I didn't know you had started moonlighting as a PP photographer! Lol! I can't believe you had a line of families waiting to have you take their photo, too funny.

We loved our Cars suite at AoA last year. The themeing in that hotel is spectacular. And I'll say, for them being "not your best" I'd say those photos are pretty stellar!

The kids had those glasses which look like 3-d glasses they are not. They make lights twinkle with mickey heads.. So in my brilliance I made it into a filter for my camera
Where did they get the glasses? When we first saw the Osbourne lights back in the 90's they passed out the cardboard glasses that made the lights look like angels. I found a pair when I was cleaning last year. I couldn't believe we still had them.

Hey, I'm not a brat!!

Yes you are...

Ok...maybe you know me well already! :)

Exactly...

Love the picture of all three munchkins at the start of that last update. SO cute!!!!!!!

Thank you!! I kinda like them a whole lot too!!

We seriously must stay at AoA sometime. I absolutely love the themes and how beautiful everything is. I just can't rationalize a suite for just the three of us....and in December there will be TOO many of us for one suite. Grr. Oh, I should just have another baby, all my resort woes would be solved :)

There ya go! a baby can solve everything! HA HA HA HA
I am telling you having two bathrooms is HEAVEN!!!

Catching up. Is your blue shirt a Disney and Bears shirt? That is awesome. I love seeing pictures of the Osbourne lights since I've never seen them. Also stayed at AoA twice and never been anywhere but the Finding Nemo area.

It sure is!!! It says "This Girls loves Disney and her Bears!" I love it and wear it as much as i can!!!
Thank you they are beautiful lights!!
The Finding Nemo section is really cool too!!! that's next on our bucket list.. Although is it just TOO blue?!?!

I LOVE habachi! We to a place for my birthday almost every year! I've heard such great things about Tepen Edo, I'm so glad you guys had such a great experience. Your table mates are half the fun, but it's all about your chef! And from the photos I'd say you guys got a winner!! She looks so pumped in every photo.

OMG it was so awesome!!! YES the chef had the BEST attitude!!!

As always, your photos are gorgeous. I love the ones with the Mickey filter you made from the glasses. And your photo on the stoop of the kiddos now and then was too cute; they grow too fast.

Thank you!! They do grow up way too fast.. i want to shrink them back to about 2.. maybe 4

I didn't know you had started moonlighting as a PP photographer! Lol! I can't believe you had a line of families waiting to have you take their photo, too funny.

HA HA HA HA! I know!! crazy wasn't it?!?

We loved our Cars suite at AoA last year. The themeing in that hotel is spectacular. And I'll say, for them being "not your best" I'd say those photos are pretty stellar!

Eh. Thanks they are not as poppy as i wanted them to be. Some of the lines are a bit blurred. It was the lens and my settings were off a LOT.

Where did they get the glasses? When we first saw the Osbourne lights back in the 90's they passed out the cardboard glasses that made the lights look like angels. I found a pair when I was cleaning last year. I couldn't believe we still had them.

This is a tough question.. I don't know if we had them from a in room thing from Disney Florist or a gift from Ariana?!?! Can't remember!!! I am an idgit!
Surprising the stuff you find isn't it?!?! Love an angel form!!!

well the rest of my pictures are on my laptop i need to upload them to Photobucket.. and i have a terrible headach today.. I need to go and find some PAIN KILLERS.. I know Angel (my partner in crime here at work) had a bottle.. i think i need to call her..

Hope you have a great weekend Prayers to all!!
Mine will be full of Volleyball and hopefully a Movie night with a couple of friends.. bringing back 80's movies last week was RAD.. Tomorrow might be Gleaming the cube or Thrashin.. Yep BAD 80's movies...

well the rest of my pictures are on my laptop i need to upload them to Photobucket.. and i have a terrible headach today.. I need to go and find some PAIN KILLERS.. I know Angel (my partner in crime here at work) had a bottle.. i think i need to call her..
You should have a guilt free day since Photobucket is down for maintenance today and you couldn't work on your photos anyway. ;)

Catching up on your TR! Prayers going out for your friend who was injured at work, I hope he is doing better?!?

And Good Luck with the housework, do you blast some of that Metal Music you enjoy while doing it? :rockband:I am thinking we may enjoy some of the same bands :thumbsup2. I hope your Uncle makes it safely for your visit!

I miss my daughter playing volleyball, I am thankful I did not have to do any of the coaching! You are a BRAVE soul putting up with the parents, etc. I hope it went well this weekend :cheer2:.

My family loved Teppan Edo, I hate when you are grouped with people and they are not friendly. I hope the kids got to keep their chef hats!

I love, love, love the Osbourne Lights :cool1:! I was hoping to meet up with you that night as I had something special with me to pass on to you so that you and Meggie can be Twinnies on future Disney trips :flower:. But you could barely move around back there. You got some amazing photos of some things I didn't even notice, I stayed in one place for an hour just taking it in. I should have went down the side streets a couple more times.

Monica

PB150051_zpshovkqids.jpg
Love this shot!! Your kiddos are the cutest!

I need to take a Photo walk!
WOW! So many great AoA photos! I hope you're sharing them on the AoA photo thread, too!

I will come back tomorrow with replies..

Everything went bat crap crazy..

Along with me getting STUCK in a series of books. I have to tell you I have a compulsion in regards to series of books. I HAVE to read until they are DONE. so i finished a 6 book series in a week... granted it wasn't a hard read. but i had to finish it. Now i am lost and need something else to fulfill the little part of my brain with something else..

also I have to get my pictures together for the next installment!!!

long with me getting STUCK in a series of books. I have to tell you I have a compulsion in regards to series of books. I HAVE to read until they are DONE. so i finished a 6 book series in a week... granted it wasn't a hard read. but i had to finish it. Now i am lost and need something else to fulfill the little part of my brain with something else..
What series? I need to load my kindle up with books .

Along with me getting STUCK in a series of books. I have to tell you I have a compulsion in regards to series of books. I HAVE to read until they are DONE. so i finished a 6 book series in a week... granted it wasn't a hard read. but i had to finish it. Now i am lost and need something else to fulfill the little part of my brain with something else..
Girl, I am the SAME way! I love series books, I have since I was a kid. If you can gimme some examples of series you like, I might be able to throw some recommendations your way! :cutie:

Glad to know it was books keeping you away. I was starting to get worried about you. I am the same way with books. One after the other. I like to start the series after they are all done being written. Do not like to wait for the next one.

Hope you have a great weekend.

I finally got to catch up on all your updates. I love your Dis Meets!! I really wish that we had had a chance to meet up while we were there!

I wish that my kids would eat Teppan Edo, I would love to go there. I think that Ethan would be fine, but Lorelai wouldn't eat anything except white rice most likely.

I love all of your Osborne Lights photos. I feel like I got to see more of the lights through your photos than when I was there. I don't know if it was because it was the last year or what, but you are right it was CROWDED. Both Ethan and Erik were close to having panic attacks in the crowd so we didn't spend as much time there as I would have liked. Now they are gone.....

I have no forgotten about you all Just when i think i have a minute something comes up and it takes ALL my attention..

I WILL BE BACK... just not now or this weekend. Thought i was busy before?? Damn this takes the cake around here.. I don't even know if i am going forwards or backwards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter