Let it Snope Let it Snope Let it Snope! A Very Merry crowded Christmas! Nov Report updated and over

Mo! I'm finally caught up; the holidays in retail are murder, as you well know. I've managed to get my life in a chaotic order and get back on the Dis!

Loving this trip! I'm so glad you got to see your girls, and quite often this trip it seems!!

And the kids are huge!! They've gotten so big since your last adventureS!

I wonder where the new food spot is?? Can't wait to see!! :yay:

Oh I hadn't seen that one before, love it!! I think we were going for the wonder twins (quadruplets?) there.

I do like that picture i think it's really cute.

Don't you know there are never too many pictures of Disney?!?!? And of course I enjoyed them, much better than the Power Point presentation I'm supposed to be working one. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate Power Point? :(

HA HA HA HA. I do believe you have mentioned it a time or two?!?!

He looks so serious. And is Zack playing on a phone?

Yes, tom is a serious person! LOL
Nope he had a camera.

I love that spotted stingray or whatever his is actually called. So pretty!

I have never seen him before! HE WAS HUGE!!!

I'm still laughing about this, it was sooooo funny! :P

Sure... it was funny for all of YOU!
still cannot believe i fell for it.

I will definitely keep you in my thoughts this weekend! I don't know how you do it, I know I couldn't. I'm going to go look at cars this weekend. My Equinox has given me a lot of trouble this last year and my warranty just expired. I probably won't buy though till after we come back from Disney. We always take my car and park it at an outside lot. Really don't want to do that with a new car.

Love your new car!!!!

The Nemo ride looks amazing!

It IS! I cannot wait for you to ride it!

Oh, the Beverly

::rubs hands together with barely contained evil glee::

One of the perks of being the sole Disney vacation planner in the family is that my poor unsuspecting husband and son will have NO IDEA what I'll be up to when I ask them to taste " a new drink" :rolleyes1...MUAHAHA. Can't wait :laughing:

YES get them ALL!!! and you MUST video tape it!!! I did.. I enjoy watching it over and over!

Disney Magic...ACTIVATED!!!!

YES!!!

This still cracks me up!!! I would have loved to see the look on your face.

he got me and he got me GOOD!!! brat.

Oh No... a Beverley Sneak Attack!!!! Boys :) Hee hee!

He sure did!!! does not let me forget it either!!! I WILL get him back... oh yes... I will...

I agree, absolutely love the Nemo Clam-Shell ride. I would like to just stay on and keep going 'round and 'round. So relaxing! Looking forward to see if they update this ride after Finding Dori hits the theatres... maybe even make the ride a little longer. I've honestly never had to wait for this ride in all the times we've been to Epcot... always a walk-on.

to ride it over and over would be amazing!!! I do LOVE this ride and try to ride it as many times as we can!
Yep! always a walk on! another reason to love it. ALSO it's air conditioned! YAY!!! Cannot wait to see the dory movie!!!

That's a great picture of you ladies and your Magic Bands :)

Thank you! it's a favorite!

I think when we go in December it will be the perfect time to introduce little Jimmy to the Beverly...(insert villainous laughter here) :maleficen

I think so too.. And you need to video tape the whole thing and post it!!!

The Seas was AWFUL hot this time. I don't remember it feeling so gross on previous trips...maybe the ginormous amount of people stuffed in there?? Ugh.

Right?!?! What was that!!! I cannot believe how HOT it was!!! blah...

First DIS Meet fail on my part...no picture. D'oh!!! We need a do-over trip. Let's go now!

Yes. I blame you... it was your fault!!! HA HA HA! we soon rectify this...

Hope your weekend is a great one--especially all the volleyball. I hope the parents behave themselves!

don't get me started...

I absolutely LOVE Nemo too...and could spend a lot of time there looking at the fish...sigh...you got some really great pics on the ride too!

YAY! look at all the nemo lovers! thank you.. They are OK.. i can always do better! it was SO HOT in there we did not spend a lot of time there this time,

That would be a lot of fun to have someone you know on a TV show. Does he enjoy it?

He does! So much so he is pursuing a career in acting! I hope he does well.. The first time he was on there i took a screen shot and made him sign it.. and its hanging on my white board in my office! so it's a big joke around here/

Very cute picture. You guys all look you really are having fun.

We are!

Those are nice pictures. :)

Thank you!!!

The WS was packed when we were there in October. It was insane.

I do hope it was just a fluke with the crowds.. they are crazy!!!

I love the selfie of all the dis gals! So fun!

Thank you!!!

I love the family photos! Those are so cute.

Thank you!!!

Mo! I'm finally caught up; the holidays in retail are murder, as you well know. I've managed to get my life in a chaotic order and get back on the Dis!

finally.. geesh!
Just kidding. I totally get it. and my life is still in a chaotic mess. I will explain in a minute.

Loving this trip! I'm so glad you got to see your girls, and quite often this trip it seems!!

Thank you!!! Ariana couldn't get away from us if she tried.. My kids would hunt her down.

And the kids are huge!! They've gotten so big since your last adventureS!

They are aren't they?!?!? I cannot believe they are getting to tall so fast. It kills me.

I wonder where the new food spot is?? Can't wait to see!! :yay:

Can't wait to tell you!

You look great Mo, and so does your hair! :cutie:

Thank you!!!

Stuff:

So anyone else tired of all our musician's actors dying?!?! I sure am. Not only are the actors dying but several people have died around me too! Granted they were either sick or 102 years old BUT STILL that is a lot of death in a two week span!
I am going to ask my prayer warriors out there, a friend of min had a accident at work. He was in critical condition surgery stopped the several internal bleeding he had more surgery yesterday for his broken pelvis, ribs, leg, back
He is such a great guy and so strong... praying for a speedy recovery..
it's been a crap start of a year.

This past weekend my Uncle (only living relative i have on my DAD's side) wanted to come out for Pizza.. Sure! it was a real feel of -25 by us. He live 2 hours away in Indiana. I did not know they had weather advisories otherwise i would have canceled on him. (has many problems from Vietnam)
Ont eh way in was white out conditions 25 MPH winds hydroplaning etc. Needless to say he turned around and went home.
He did TEXT me which i never got.. Then they called the restaurant we were at.. Never got the message. My phone died. Over an hour later i had to log on to Tom's phone to see where he was!
Finally i got the story of the terrible weather! Just glad he was safe.

Volleyball?
Good grief... Can't wait until next year when i split up the teams.

On Monday i was off of the City job (had to work job #2) figured i can catch up on cleaning! the kids had the kitchen to clean as Matt started to vacuum.. when the cord caught on FIRE! stomped that out and had to go out in the FRIDGED temps to get a new one. Which of course i bought a awesome new hoover and well since i was there a carpet cleaner!
Why do i get so excited about new cleaning tools??? i do.
I wasn't able to play around with them as i had to go to the other job! DANG IT!
In the meantime my uncle called to ask if Thursday was free and he would come down! YAY which means i have to clean my house!!!! I don't have a dang thing to do after work today so i am going to start cleaning and i took off tomorrow to finish it up!!!
Yes i am that nerd who take off to clean the house with fun new shiny cleaning tools!!!

IF i have time i will throw up an update today!!!

hope your all doing well!!! Talk soon!

Oooh, shiny new cleaning tools :) Makes me think of Danny Tanner...now I want to watch Full House!

Have a fun visit with your Uncle today!!! Glad he turned around and made it safely home. Today will likely be a MUCH smoother travel day!! :)

Looking forward to that update!! :wave2:

Oooh, shiny new cleaning tools :) Makes me think of Danny Tanner...now I want to watch Full House!

Have a fun visit with your Uncle today!!! Glad he turned around and made it safely home. Today will likely be a MUCH smoother travel day!! :)

Looking forward to that update!! :wave2:

I cannot tell you how happy new cleaning stuff makes me... Full house is on EVERY night on Nick.. My kids watch it! LOL

OK so lets get to that update!

Finding a lost fish!

I don't think i posted this picture.. But i like it

Ha!!! I love this one!!! I've never seen it before - and crikey - I don't even remember posing for it?????? Ack!!! :eek:

I am so glad we got to ride this one ride together - it is one of my favorite memories from this trip... Just all of us being together- I know we were able to see each other several other times - but this was just the funnest!

You look great here Mo!!!! As does the rest of the family! :lovestruc

I love the Bruce pictures - that is just the coolest place for pictures - IMO... I tried to get there with Allison on this last trip - but we never did get there. It's super fun though! :woohoo:

Miss you - love you!!!! :hug:

D~

Teppan EDO!

We left off splitting off from Ariana and headed for a first for our family!

This was one of the reservations i was REALLY looking forward too! We have been watching you tube video's over and over of this place. I have read some fantastic reviews right here on the Dis, we were ALL really excited!!!

We were there really early yet we didn't care so we sat in the lobby.. The kids played

Zack was watching what was going on threw the window!

It was fun to watch all the activity at each table.

Then it was OUR TURN!!! I had heard you could get a DUD of a "cook" is that the right word?!?! so we were secretly hoping for
1. AWESOME CM's
2. Even better table mates.

Our sever came took drink orders and handed our menus

Their smiles are infectious!!!

Our table mates sat with us two men. Tom was closest to them then the boys me and Meg around the other side.

BOOM our cook came to the table:

This girl had more personality emanating from her then ANYONE i have ever met! She COMMANDED the entire room she was loud, hysterical, all smiles, and precise perfection for our family!!!

which turned into:

a MICKEY HEAD!

I took A LOT of pictures!

You can see our table mates:

This was MAGIC water... In case you were wondering.. I am telling you this girl was fantastic with us.

She had ALL of us laughing and smiling!

VEGGIES!

i cannot remember ALL the fun things she said since there was a PLENTY but again she had us all in stitches.

Just LOOK at her face!!!

SO I BELIEVE going around the table our new friends had the chicken and shrimp then they helped us make decisions:
Tom had the beef and shrimp
Boys had the chicken and shrimp
Meg had chicken
I had the salmon

So YES we had the BEST table mates!!! This was another first for us!!! There was a LOT of laughing going on and i missed several pictures because of it like:
When she put the chicken on it started to.... to... dance? bubbling? it was popping up and down we all starting to laugh hysterically! Like hey.. THAT'S STILL ALIVE!

someone took an awful picture of me

The other tables around us were HIGHLY jealous of our CM.. the others weren't as outrageous as ours!!!
na na na na.. WE loved her!!
After Dinner i moved down to where the boys were to talk with our table mates a bit more.
It was funny. I guess once they sat down they said to each other "oh no, we have to sit with all these kids"
Then they said how wonderful my kids were and how this was the best time they had!! I was very proud of my kids at this point.. Then told them Yes someone has to be the adult around here and it isn't Tom or I! We had a blast with them I do hope to see them again!

Once dinner was over the server told us to hang back.. Umm Ok???

Then this happened:

They all sang Happy Birthday! another FUNTASTIC time!!!!
a few pictures

a very bright picture

IF you can squeeze this into your trips I HIGHLY recommend!

I did stay pretty close to the Atkins here. i had lots of veggies and the salmon. I of course did try the noodles and things just a bite to say i tried it. trust me i WANTED more. All the food was perfection, the entertainment was FUN-TABLOUS and our table mates couldn't have been better!!!

Ha!!! I love this one!!! I've never seen it before - and crikey - I don't even remember posing for it?????? Ack!!! :eek:

ha ha ha.. We did.. I have proof!

I am so glad we got to ride this one ride together - it is one of my favorite memories from this trip... Just all of us being together- I know we were able to see each other several other times - but this was just the funnest!

I agree

You look great here Mo!!!! As does the rest of the family! :lovestruc

Thanks!

I love the Bruce pictures - that is just the coolest place for pictures - IMO... I tried to get there with Allison on this last trip - but we never did get there. It's super fun though!

I think so too.. loads of fun and you can pose in so many different ways.
Oh no! that's too bad but i know you got lots of fun pictures from your trip...

Miss you - love you!!!!

Miss you and love you to!

DIS FRIEND!!!

After our DELICIOUS lunch I was in search of my DSA. LOOK WHO WAS THERE!!!

It was OUR squirrel!!! Yes i say our squirrel since we had amazing experience with him in 2014!

He was still up to no good.

we fed him anything we had.. I know we aren't supposed too, we normally do not feed the wildlife. Yet this was OUR squirrel!

So i wanted to duck into:

To hear:

The kids wanted NOTHING to do with this.. I figured they wouldn't so out we went the kids needed a bio break.. I found a spot to sit and listen to the acapella group.. OMG they were amazing to listen too!!!
Yes i am going to say it out loud here.. only here...
The kids and i love the Pitch perfect movies... SHHHHHHHH don't tell anyone. they will revoke my rock and roll (lack of a better word for Metal) loving band card...

We had to leave Epcot and head over to HS meet up with Ariana D and Suzi to see the Osbourn Lights!!

I found more food pictures from Teppan Edo

Osbourn Lights I

I wanted to be at HS a LOT earlier then when we did.. But you know us....
Once we finally made it over we found ourselves in the masses... I mean there were SO MANY PEOPLE!!! I cannot believe it!!!
We had to wait in LINE to get in!!! We were texting Araina i was HOPING to find our Dis friends in there somewhere, yet once we made it over to Streets of America it was going to take a miracle to find anyone.

I took an over load of pictures... so i am going to put them right here for your viewing pleasure.. in NO order whats so ever.

don't try to walk and take pictures...
1. they come out blurry
2. you trip
3. Tripping in large crowds is not fun

The next couple of pictures i have to explain.
The kids had those glasses which look like 3-d glasses they are not. They make lights twinkle with mickey heads.. So in my brilliance I made it into a filter for my camera

MR GOLD!!!

Continuing...

Osbourn Lights II

I found the purple cat...

I also found Kermit..

you just can't tell

Yes i took a LOT of pictures.. Hey it's the last year!!!

we found santa too

Let's talk about these...
AS i am taking them i had to wait for the lights.. I have no control on how the lights blink, the music, any of it. thankfully the lights and music were on my side i was able to get them pretty quickly!!
UNFORTUNATELY the LINE behind us wanted me to take ALL their pictures... ALL THOSE PEOPLE.. I swear we were here for at least an hour and a half taking people's picture... I was SO happy to oblige the people behind us a group of about 20 somethings (about 10 of them) who were so sweet and all were complenting me and my camera. So i took their little cameras-phones etc and was busily taking their pictures...
once they were done and i was about to leave the PEOPLE BEHIND THEM asked if i can do the same for them.. WHAT?!?!
Yep.. I had to take their pictures too.. Let's just say the line of people to get into this was REALLY REALLY LONG by the time we were finished..

From 2011:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Continuing...

Osbourn Lights III

Hey your wearing them... I need photographic proof

As i am taking these crazy family's picture guess who we ran into again!

Jackie and her Mom!!!! we talked for a while! it was great to finally meet back up with her and not on a fly by! LOL

SEE!!! a real dis meet!!!

Clearly Jacky had the memo about wearing red...

After our meet up it was time to hit the road! we were tired!!!

So glad you guys enjoyed Teppan Edo. Definitely not my kind of food but it looks like a lot of fun.

Can't believe the kids didn't want to watch Voices of Liberty! Well maybe I can, it's not really the kind of music kids like.

Such beautiful pictures from the Osborne Lights! I looked and looked for you guys but it was just stupid crowded that night. I'm shocked that you managed to find Jackie and her mom again.

Mmmmm, your dinner looked amazing and so fun! I'm so glad you had a great chef. :yay:

Our experience with Osbourne Lights in November was the same. It was crazy busy. We went 2 nights in November.
And when we went in December we decided to skip it because it was when they started having to close the parking lot in the afternoon and the buses were crazy, etc. So sad.

First of all.....nom nom nom on all those Teppan Edo dinner pictures! What a fun time! :thumbsup2 My stomach is totally growling after that! And terrific Osborne light photos. Such a great idea to use the 3D glasses as a filter for your camera.... those hidden mickeys are really an awesome effect. I've never seen those before. Thanks for sharing :)

Great update, Looks like you had a great time at Teppan Edo! you really lucked out with such a great chef. We went there in 2011 and enjoyed it, our chef was good but messy, LOL, he spilled sauces, missed the plate when he scooped noodles onto them.

Nice pics of the Osbourne Lights! I wish I had been able to get there at Christmas time to see them, so sad I won't be able to do that now.

Sad we missed VOL. love hibachi- will have to try TE one day. You got some great pictures of the lights. I cannot believe they are gone from DHS.

So glad you guys enjoyed Teppan Edo. Definitely not my kind of food but it looks like a lot of fun.

OMG we LOVED IT! I think you would like the chicken.. That alone was delish!

Can't believe the kids didn't want to watch Voices of Liberty! Well maybe I can, it's not really the kind of music kids like.

The boys NOPE!! Meg would have stayed..

Such beautiful pictures from the Osborne Lights! I looked and looked for you guys but it was just stupid crowded that night. I'm shocked that you managed to find Jackie and her mom again.

Thank you.. I do like a few of them.
So did we.. The kids were on total watch for you.. and really upset we couldn't find you. They asked every 5 minutes where you were and i need to text you.

Mmmmm, your dinner looked amazing and so fun! I'm so glad you had a great chef. :yay:

We really did! and YES the food was Numalicious!

Our experience with Osbourne Lights in November was the same. It was crazy busy. We went 2 nights in November.
And when we went in December we decided to skip it because it was when they started having to close the parking lot in the afternoon and the buses were crazy, etc. So sad.

SO was crazy!!! Cannot believe all the people! 2011 was NOTHING like this. Then again it was the last year..
Seriously? They had to close the parking lot!??! Wowza.

First of all.....nom nom nom on all those Teppan Edo dinner pictures! What a fun time! :thumbsup2 My stomach is totally growling after that! And terrific Osborne light photos. Such a great idea to use the 3D glasses as a filter for your camera.... those hidden mickeys are really an awesome effect. I've never seen those before. Thanks for sharing :)

Totally recommend going! So fun and the food was fantastic! So is mine.. I'm kinda hungry today..
thank you! I do love photography! It was a fun trick.

Great update, Looks like you had a great time at Teppan Edo! you really lucked out with such a great chef. We went there in 2011 and enjoyed it, our chef was good but messy, LOL, he spilled sauces, missed the plate when he scooped noodles onto them.

Thank you! we did have a great chef. She was so energetic!
Oh no! can't imagine them spilling everything! that's crummy!

Nice pics of the Osbourne Lights! I wish I had been able to get there at Christmas time to see them, so sad I won't be able to do that now.

I really hope they move them to another location.. I cannot imagine them just dumping them all together!

Sad we missed VOL. love hibachi- will have to try TE one day. You got some great pictures of the lights. I cannot believe they are gone from DHS.

Thank you! I do love Photography!

Teppen Edo looks soooo yummy and fun! We usually go to Benihana at home for our birthdays, but they seriously never smile. If we go to to Teppen Edo I bet we'll never be able to do Benihana again!!!

Jimmy (or my husband, Rob, for that matter!) would never let me sit to enjoy Voices of Liberty either. I love all kinds of music, but metal is my true love so that "rock 'n roll" card would be revoked from me, too, I guess!!! :)

I couldn't believe we managed to bump into you guys at the Osborne lights!!!! It was SO flippin' crowded and I literally stepped off the curb and there you were :)

:P I guess I DID get the red memo!! Hilarious.

Teppan Edo looks like a lot of fun... and yummy! We might have to try that one sometime!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter