Let it Snope Let it Snope Let it Snope! A Very Merry crowded Christmas! Nov Report updated and over

Yes, your right it has changed SO MUCH since your last stay it will be like your first time all over especially seeing everything through your son's eyes! advice? Get him a camera! It will be a load of fun to see how he views it all!!!

I literally just gasped at this suggestion! It would have never occurred to me but ABSOLUTELY I'm gonna take this advice and run with it. THANK YOU! :flower3: I've now added a "point-and-shoot camera" to my list of items to purchase for our trip (quick Google search showed me I can find an inexpensive one fairly easily).

Do you have a long list? I would love to read! like i said above i hope the crowds will die down for you. I believe the crowd was an anomaly due to all the festivities!

List is a work-in-progress and VERY LONG. It includes rides and restaurants that we want to experience at each park. If you're sure you want to read through it, I'd love to get your thoughts on it.

ON A SIDE NOTE: You mentioned early on in your report that you are on a low carb diet...well I am too (since 3/2015)! I was wondering if you can share a little bit about how that went while on the trip. I plan to stick with it as much as I can while allowing myself some treats. I figure the ridiculous amount of walking we'll be doing every day will counteract some of the weight gain the extra carbs and sugars will cause :scared:. That's the hope anyway :rolleyes:

After a LONG wonderful night my little family would NOT GET UP..

I had a hard time myself but it's a lot easier to get ready when you are by yourself rather than fighting for the bathrooms with 5 people!

As we were walking in I saw them walking off and playing in the area..
You know me!
I was banging on the window and texting like a fool....

Totally did not hear that! Guess we were too busy playing.

I was starting to believe they were trying desperately to ditch us.

Nope, never, not in a million years! We waited for you by the fountains silly, that's where we finally met up. ::yes::

totally stole that from Ariana

No problem especially since I stole it from D first. :rotfl:

we stayed back to play!

For the life of me I could NOT figure out how to steer those cars! I just kept going around in circles.

Ariana had an ADR to get to and we went in search for a certain missing fish...

You're getting your Epcot days mixed up. :rotfl2::duck: I actually headed off to meet with Pluto while you guys headed to the Seas.

Awesome Test Track photos, poor Brady looks like he is covering his ears from all you Screaming Girls!:laughing:

I remember reading about your quick trip with the two Megan's to see Duffy, how Awesome of you to include her :cheer2: I hope the HHT doesn't cause any of them any problems and that a cure can be found :grouphug:.

Monica

Thanks for sharing about your other Meg's story. Fighters for sure!!

Love the family! They are fighters and they are doing good! Just wish they have a cure.

I feel so bad for you now that you've shared YOU are the one responsible for getting these workers to pay their tickets. That must SUUUUUUCK so much, for lack of any better words....well, I'm sure there are some choice words you would like to throw in :rolleyes1

You have no idea.. I am like the Grim Reaper! When they see me coming they all RUN!
Just kidding thankfully they know i am just a messenger. Sadly it is a small part of my job here.

Love the pic of you, Ariana, D and Suzi (Bradey, too!) So cute!! Looks like Test Track was a blast. The pic of your car made me smile! :)

Thank you!!! We had a good time!

I literally just gasped at this suggestion! It would have never occurred to me but ABSOLUTELY I'm gonna take this advice and run with it. THANK YOU! :flower3: I've now added a "point-and-shoot camera" to my list of items to purchase for our trip (quick Google search showed me I can find an inexpensive one fairly easily).

GOOD!!! You will love all the fun images he will get! YEs there are several good and inexpensive cameras out there. Please make sure it is something that will last i made a mistake and bought vivitar (i think) it was the worst camera EVER MADE! Lost all the pictures!
a backpack too.. It will help you A LOT!

List is a work-in-progress and VERY LONG. It includes rides and restaurants that we want to experience at each park. If you're sure you want to read through it, I'd love to get your thoughts on it.

Why wouldn't i?!?! I love helping people plan a trip to Disney!!!

ON A SIDE NOTE: You mentioned early on in your report that you are on a low carb diet...well I am too (since 3/2015)! I was wondering if you can share a little bit about how that went while on the trip. I plan to stick with it as much as I can while allowing myself some treats. I figure the ridiculous amount of walking we'll be doing every day will counteract some of the weight gain the extra carbs and sugars will cause :scared:. That's the hope anyway :rolleyes:

Of Course! I will elaborate more when we talk about our ADR's
I did as good as anyone can on vacation. I did indulge in ice cream, tried new foods etc. Yet i did try to order things that were a little 'healthier' Like the HDDR I would eat more salad to fill up so i wouldn't eat as much of the carbs-- I tried a bite of the corn bread needed to try it! it was delish, yet the fried chicken? Yeah i ate 3 pieces. Dessert? I tried the strawberry shortcake again just a bite, but didn't eat a whole piece. so i wasn't denying any of the good stuff yet kept it in moderation! After doing a low carb diet then eating does a number on your stomach too. I kept that in mind... Rolaids... Lots and lots of rolaids!
Yes you do walk it ALL off, so i felt better for cheating! I didn't gain any weight either!!!

I had a hard time myself but it's a lot easier to get ready when you are by yourself rather than fighting for the bathrooms with 5 people!

good point. Now you know why two bathrooms are essential!

Totally did not hear that! Guess we were too busy playing.

You were and i am sure the glass is tempered!

Nope, never, not in a million years! We waited for you by the fountains silly, that's where we finally met up. ::yes::

Yes! but WHY aren't there any pictures until we hit TT?!?!

No problem especially since I stole it from D first. :rotfl:

Sorry D... we are thieves!

For the life of me I could NOT figure out how to steer those cars! I just kept going around in circles.

They are TOUGH!!! Kids beat us silly..

You're getting your Epcot days mixed up. :rotfl2::duck: I actually headed off to meet with Pluto while you guys headed to the Seas.

Your surprised? there is going to be a lot of mix ups!!! thankfully i have you!!! I was AWFUL this trip in taking notes and pictures of where we were!!!

Awesome Test Track photos, poor Brady looks like he is covering his ears from all you Screaming Girls!:laughing:

He thinks we are obnoxious...
He is right! HA HA HA Poor kid.

I remember reading about your quick trip with the two Megan's to see Duffy, how Awesome of you to include her :cheer2: I hope the HHT doesn't cause any of them any problems and that a cure can be found :grouphug:.

Yep that's my Meg #2. she is FULL of life and a great kid. She has had head surgery already on it I know Conner (lung) has too. but if you met them you wouldn't know anything was wrong. Pray for the best.

Joining-in! Great TR! Wow, that ToT private elevator ride is pretty flippin' awesome :)

HELLO!!! and a big ol :welcome:
Thank you very much i am glad you came aboard! Is was pretty cool to get the elevator all to ourselves!!!

So glad you all finally caught up with each other. Love the test track photos!

Thank you!!! it was ABOUT TIME!!!

I don't know if any of you watch Chicago P.D.
But a friend and co worker here is like a permanent extra... He has been on SEVERAL of the shows.. It's kind of turned into a where's waldo..

Jimmy is all the way to the right...

He's laughing..

So there ya go!

FUN TIMES! apparently he was on a lot last night. So now i have to watch it for him..

Why wouldn't i?!?! I love helping people plan a trip to Disney!!!

THANK YOU! I just sent you a conversation. Is that the right lingo? Started a conversation maybe :confused: I'm still learning the ropes around here :)

I can't wait to try Test Track. We didn't do it last time because the wait was too long. This year, we don't have to worry about that. Thank you, FP+

Great start to an EpERCot day!!

P.S. I'm sorry you're having so much trouble with your volleyball team. I have the utmost respect for any parent that coaches any of the children's sports teams. I wouldn't have the patience for it.

THANK YOU! I just sent you a conversation. Is that the right lingo? Started a conversation maybe :confused: I'm still learning the ropes around here :)

I got it! and Yes your lingo is perfectly FINE!
I will reply in a moment! Any questions just ask we can help!

Love your Test Track pics. Love that ride. :love:

Me too.. It's a lot of fun.

I can't wait to try Test Track. We didn't do it last time because the wait was too long. This year, we don't have to worry about that. Thank you, FP+

Oh your going to LOVE IT!!! I can't wait to hear how YOU loved it!

Great start to an EpERCot day!!

Thanks!

P.S. I'm sorry you're having so much trouble with your volleyball team. I have the utmost respect for any parent that coaches any of the children's sports teams. I wouldn't have the patience for it.

Coaching is the most thankless job. I always try to give any one who coaches my children a gift card and a card saying THANK YOU for all that you do.

Finding a lost fish!

I don't think i posted this picture.. But i like it

After we all separated- my little family went over to the seas! We needed to find that rascal Nemo!
Off we went!

I believe we were going the right way! LOL.
Of course i took way too many pictures! I hope you enjoy them!

Tom Took a selfie

We truly LOVE this ride!!! so well done and i sing the song ALL day!

Ariana was finished playing with Pluto and caught back up with us! so we wandered by the HUGE tanks!

we walked in:
Check out this biggin!

i never saw this guy before and i was amazed at his size!!!

Let me say here..

It was H.O.T. in there.. Like you can't breath humid crazy HOT!!!
So we walked pretty quickly.
but had to stop and watch the dolphins swim through the hoops!

I can sit for HOURS and watch dolphins and any kind of monkey/gorilla

it was TOOOOOOOO hot so we wandered down..

After our fishy fun we headed out.
We hit up Club Cool for a drink and the kids really tried their hardest along with Tom to get me to drink Beverly..
Heck NO

Nope.

Can't get me!

So they were bringing me drinks.. I am on to their game, would deny the clear liquid they would TRY to hand me. Nice try smart---

so then my sweet angel Zack came up with the orange one said here try this it's my favorite. His face shows it's real pop.

Nope the little RAT mixed beverly in the orange!!! It. was. awful. AWFUL! terrible! disgusting!

I used to like him...

after rinsing out my mouth we wandered to world showcase.

stopping for PP!

We are awesome...

Walking into WS we were slammed with the multitude of people. It was CROWDED! as we were walking we hear our names. Mo and Ariana...
Look at it is no other than Jackie! missjackiemcg here on the dis, with her Mom! no picture for whatever reason? maybe too crowded? but we chatted for a while and knew we would see them again!

at this point Ariana took a left for Fish and chips while we kept going our destination?

a new favorite restaurant!

which we will get to another day.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend we have a three day weekend, of course is filled with volleyball-- Like 6 games.. pray for me?

Oh I hadn't seen that one before, love it!! I think we were going for the wonder twins (quadruplets?) there.

Of course i took way too many pictures! I hope you enjoy them!

Don't you know there are never too many pictures of Disney?!?!? And of course I enjoyed them, much better than the Power Point presentation I'm supposed to be working one. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate Power Point? >:(

Tom Took a selfie
He looks so serious. And is Zack playing on a phone? :rotfl2:

Check out this biggin!

I love that spotted stingray or whatever his is actually called. So pretty!

so then my sweet angel Zack came up with the orange one said here try this it's my favorite. His face shows it's real pop.

Nope the little RAT mixed beverly in the orange!!! It. was. awful. AWFUL! terrible! disgusting!

I'm still laughing about this, it was sooooo funny! :P

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend we have a three day weekend, of course is filled with volleyball-- Like 6 games.. pray for me?

I will definitely keep you in my thoughts this weekend! I don't know how you do it, I know I couldn't. I'm going to go look at cars this weekend. My Equinox has given me a lot of trouble this last year and my warranty just expired. I probably won't buy though till after we come back from Disney. We always take my car and park it at an outside lot. Really don't want to do that with a new car.

The Nemo ride looks amazing!

:crazy2: Oh, the Beverly

::rubs hands together with barely contained evil glee::

One of the perks of being the sole Disney vacation planner in the family is that my poor unsuspecting husband and son will have NO IDEA what I'll be up to when I ask them to taste " a new drink" :rolleyes1...MUAHAHA. Can't wait :laughing:

Oh No... a Beverley Sneak Attack!!!! Boys :) Hee hee!

I agree, absolutely love the Nemo Clam-Shell ride. I would like to just stay on and keep going 'round and 'round. So relaxing! Looking forward to see if they update this ride after Finding Dori hits the theatres... maybe even make the ride a little longer. I've honestly never had to wait for this ride in all the times we've been to Epcot... always a walk-on.

That's a great picture of you ladies and your Magic Bands :)
I think when we go in December it will be the perfect time to introduce little Jimmy to the Beverly...(insert villainous laughter here) :maleficen

The Seas was AWFUL hot this time. I don't remember it feeling so gross on previous trips...maybe the ginormous amount of people stuffed in there?? Ugh.

First DIS Meet fail on my part...no picture. D'oh!!! We need a do-over trip. Let's go now!:mickeyjum

Hope your weekend is a great one--especially all the volleyball. I hope the parents behave themselves!

FUN TIMES! apparently he was on a lot last night. So now i have to watch it for him..
That would be a lot of fun to have someone you know on a TV show. Does he enjoy it?

Very cute picture. You guys all look you really are having fun.

We are awesome...
Those are nice pictures. :)

Walking into WS we were slammed with the multitude of people. It was CROWDED!
The WS was packed when we were there in October. It was insane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter