less than 100 days to go!!!

tinkerbela

Disney fan since birth. Loves things all Tinker Be
i can't believe my countdown is now in the double digits. i'm so used to the triple digits. it's gonna take a while for the double digits to sink it. time has gone by so fast, it's just amazing. i'm so excited.

Enjoy the rest of the planning tinkerbela! I remember how excited I was to get to double digits. And now my wedding is the end of this week!

-Helenprincess:

Ooo double digits - that's a wonderful feeling - so what things have you got on your to-do list ?

Originally posted by Fantasia Sam
Ooo double digits - that's a wonderful feeling - so what things have you got on your to-do list ?

well, there are a few things left to do on my list: there's booking a DJ and the videography package, the trip itself, paying for the wedding, and hemming my dress. that's all that i can think of right now.

we were pretty much on top of things in the very beginning. we were always calling people to make sure who was going, how many rooms we needed to block, how long they were staying, etc. it seemed like a nuasance (sp?) but it did save us a lot of time and trouble when it came time to give the information to our SM Kristi Davis. we do have a lot taken cared of already for the wedding but there are still those things that i mentioned before that are left on our to-do list. we finally finished the survey that our EM Valerie Reko gave us when she sent the let the planning begin package, with all of the information that we needed: menus for the reception and dessert party, etc. now we just have to fax it to her to get that out of the way as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter