Leslie Sansone Tapes: Walk Away the Pounds

Mom-to-3

Mouseketeer
Anyone else use these tapes?

I purchased them at Sam's for $17.99. That included 3 tapes and the balls you fill with water to make hand weights.

I've only done the 1 Mile and the 2 Mile, but I'm going to try the 3 Mile next week.

I get bored with listening to her, so I turn off her sound and put on my own music. What she does isn't complicated so I don't really need to hear.

How long have you been doing these tapes? Do you see any results yet? I'm trying to decide if I want to purchase a treadmill or just these tapes. Let me know what you think, please.

I just got them in January. They are very "not complicated." Sometimes I have to concentrate when moving my arms and legs at the same time, but if I think of the Charleston, it's easy.

Have you checked a video store to see if you could rent one? Even if you buy them and hate them, you could sell them. A treadmill is much harder to store not to mention costing more. (I made a little rhyme!) :p

I had not thought about renting one. I saw them at Meijer a couple weeks ago for $6.99 each, but didn't buy them. Now I can't find them. Figures! Thanks for the info.

I have some of her older tapes. As a matter of fact, I think I have a real old tape from when she was Leslie Tomiello (or something like that). I think she's got a decent work out for anyone to use. But she does get annoying with her yacking!

I ordered the Super Fat Burn 3-mile workout tape through Amazon.com. I haven't tried it yet. My next challenge is making myself get up so I can work out before work. I don't seem to have time after work, too much of a life, I guess. I think if I can get into a pattern, habit, I'll be looking great for my trip to WDW in 267 days.

I'll let you know how it goes.

I've had these tapes since December, and I've been doing Curves since November, 2001.

I really enjoy the tapes - and have stuck with them longer than any other tapes I've tried.

I do the 3-mile on Saturday's - when I've got the time - and the 2 miles on the days I can't make it to Curves.

I can't really speak to "results," with doing Curves, also - but I definitely get a cardio workout from them.

How funny I was coming here to post the same exact topic. :D

I have the set of 3 tapes plus another one I bought a few months ago. I have only done the 2 mile of the set and I love it (as exercise tapes go). I actually enjoy the chit chat. The other tape of hers I have is Walk & Firm fat burner, I enjoy this one also. It consintrates more on the resistance traning then the walk away one do.

If you are thinking of buying them, I say go for it.

Has anyone purchased any of her new tapes?

Looking at her website under "New Walk Videos," specifically "package 3" - "Walk Away Your Stress/Walk Strong/Yoga Walk"?

Just curious - I enjoy my 1 mile/2 mile/3 mile package - but I'd like to add a little variety!

I walk the gym at my school everyday...can someone link to her site? I am interested in looking into this. Please?

My friend purchased the 4 mile, with Florene from Weight Watchers on it. It just like the others, so we liked it. She also purchased the 20 minute firming video, we did not care for this video. Leslie's older firming video is much better.

Okay. I was looking for some variety and saw this thread. I ordered the High Calorie 2 Mile and the Fat Burner 2 Mile walks from Amazon. I LOVE them!!! They are fun and easy to do and quick!

Thank you all for the tip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter