Les Chef's de France

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reviews' started by GMS, Mar 26, 2010.

1. GMS

GMS Mouseketeer

Somewhat hesitantly I made this ADR, reviews being mixed. I am so glad I did. We had the best meal of our trip here! The salmon was so so good, flaky yet moist, tasted like our fresh caught with our boat, adult mac and cheese very yummy, soups were outstanding, service wonderful. Kids meal very good too! Got right in and seated, waiter was prompt in bringing the check, (a pet peeve of ours). No not quiet and intimate, but fun atmosphere.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. marciemouse

marciemouse Raised on Disney

Glad you enjoyed it. So did we, and hope to head back there on our next trip. Soups and a flatbread make the perfect lunch for us!

4. iloveeeyore

iloveeeyore DIS Veteran

We loved it too! The kids enjoyed it so much that they insisted on repeating next trip. DS is even willing to try the escargot (our condition for booking an ADR). ;)

5. LORNA ANN

LORNA ANN UK DVC Member

Was Remy the rat there ?

6. Pooh&OurHunny

Pooh&OurHunny DIS Veteran

We love eating at Chefs de France, even my son likes the food there but then my son doesn't eat the typical kids food. My husband said its a must ever trip. I'm planning a lunch there for our Dec 2010 trip. Thanks for sharing

7. vinotinto

vinotinto Just Keep Swimming

We have an ADR for Chef on our arrival day. Do you have pics of the kids' meal? Do you remember what the kid's choices were? On allears, it says there is a burger, chicken fingers over plain pasta, and fish. Not very exciting choices.

8. tinkerbell48

tinkerbell48 Mouseketeer

Glad to hear that you liked it.

9. TDC Nala

TDC Nala 1937, what a year that was

No Remy after 6 PM or on Sundays...if the OP went either of those times they would not have seen him.

10. Disney owl

Disney owl DIS Veteran

sounds good, thanks for the info