Les Chefs ADR + Illuminations Cruise

Lizzybee

Perpetually Earning my Ears
I have a 6:30 ADR for Les Chefs and we have to be at the YC by 8pm for our Illuminations Cruise. Should I try to move the ADR a bit earlier? It's also our arrival day so I don't want to push it too early. Also - if it were getting late would Les Chefs give us our desserts to go just in case?

I think you are really pushing it. What if Chefs is running late in seating? Also, they are not the quickest service place.

I would move the reservation to an earlier time. Also, if you don't get to YC to check in until 8:15, you'll still be fine. They want you there at 8 to finish up the paperwork but there will be several other parties so if you are at end of line, no big deal.

Oh and I don't think the boats will allow you to bring outside food onto the boat so not sure the takeout desserts are going to matter anyway. We have never tried to take anything onto the boat but I've read that somewhere.

Well lol I already moved my ADR at Les Chefs to 5pm. That should be enough time to eat dessert and all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter