Lemonade

Just_Trish

Mouseketeer
Is there anywhere in the parks to get honest-to-God real lemonade?

NOT the frozen stuff and NOT the Minute Maid Lite...can't do 'Lite' stuff because of sensitivity to artificial sweeteners.

Thanks! :)

All Disney owned and operated have the Minute Maid Lite. Wetzels Pretzels at Downtown Disney has fresh lemonade. Earl of Sandwich has the Earl's Grey Lemonade which is like an Arnold Palmer. I don't know how you feel about that...

Ahh, OK, Thanks! We found Wetzel's last time we were there but figured surely somewhere in the parks had a real lemonade. Oh well!

Is there anywhere in the parks to get honest-to-God real lemonade?

NOT the frozen stuff and NOT the Minute Maid Lite...can't do 'Lite' stuff because of sensitivity to artificial sweeteners.

Thanks! :)

Glad to know someone else who is also sensitive to artificial sweeteners. Thanks for asking the question. I usually drink sparkling water or wine, but once in awhile like to change up with a lemonade. Guess I won't be getting that at WDW!

Also wanted to give a heads up about mixed drinks. One time I got one that was to use a bit of cranberry juice. don't know how artificial sweeteners affect you, but I just feel "off" and dizzy. Bartender must've used a lite version of the cranberry juice since I got the same symptoms I usually do after ingesting something with aspartame.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!