Lego promo codes or discounts?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Feistygirl916, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Feistygirl916

Feistygirl916 Mary Poppins is practically perfect in every way

Sep 11, 2007
    My 6 year old DD is just getting into Lego's :goodvibes and I am wondering if anyone has any ideas of where to get them at a great price, or if there are any codes or clearance things anywhere? She said she only wants the "girl" colors :goodvibes so something like that I guess? TIA!:wizard:
  2. tweedlemom

tweedlemom DIS Veteran

Jun 22, 2007
    Go to and sign her up for free membership in the Lego club. She'll receive a magazine and catalog every so often, and sometimes they have coupon codes inside. Good luck!
  3. las3888

las3888 DIS Veteran

May 30, 2001
    Good question. DS has been into Lego's for about 6 months and I have found that discounts are not really that frequent. Once in a while you see a few kits on Target or TRU at some kind of discount, but there's nothing really great out there that I have seen. The lego club magazine is helpful...also I have gotten a few emails, in fact just one today for a particular star wars kit that was on sale for 50% off, but it's really hit or miss as to what your DC is interested in. I did find a free shipping code around the holidays. If somebody else has any ideas, I am all ears!!!
  4. megthewonderful

megthewonderful DIS Veteran

Oct 4, 2007
    BSCD28 is good for $5 off a $20 purchase. I used it yesterday and it expires at the end of June. The best promo code I could find anywhere and I figured it was better than nothing.