Lego minecraft

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by kimk2230, Dec 10, 2012.

1. kimk2230

kimk2230 Mouseketeer

I am looking for another hard to find toy that does not cost a fortune. Anyone seen lego minecraft anywhere?
    Thank

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lost*in*cyberspace

lost*in*cyberspace DIS Veteran

Lego Minecraft is sold out. If you want it, you are going to be paying far over retail value (34.99) from a reseller.

4. lucigo

lucigo DIS Veteran

Just an idea...we were in the craft store michaels today and they sell large gems, maybe 4" round, that my son went crazy over. They are only $6 but definitely would be appreciated by a minecraft buff. I will try to upload a picture if you are interested.

5. lucigo

lucigo DIS Veteran

And yes....I paid $20 for a foam pickaxe for Christmas lol good luck finding the Legos! They have them on eBay for $$$

6. kimk2230

kimk2230 Mouseketeer

I would love to see a picture. Thanks

7. lucigo

lucigo DIS Veteran

Ok here ya go...they had 2 different colors. As you can see they aren't small!

[​IMG]

8. JessB320

JessB320 DIS Veteran

Ok I just googled Lego mine craft to see what you were all talking about. $140 on amazon for a toy that retails at $35?!?! That is crazy!!!! How many parents really buy these toys at such super inflated prices?????

9. Samandmom

Samandmom <font color=purple>Curvy WISHer<br><font color=tea

Haha I just posted the Sam question on community board! I agree with above poster who would pay 3-4x the original price!! :confused3

10. pantherlj

pantherlj DIS Veteran

11. PirateMommy

PirateMommy Mouseketeer

I've had google alerts going on the LEGO for weeks, to no avail. Some stores like walmart.com claim to have in available on some of their store shelves - and not online - , but I keep putting in zip codes of family members around the country, and it never finds any, :(

But the scarf is great, and I just ordered one for my son. Thanks, pantherlj!

Minecraft is so huge with kids, I'm really surprised there aren't more affordable gifts out there. We made our own keychains/zipper pulls with shrinky dinks, and the kids had fun coloring and baking them recently, so thats an idea - you could box up the craft - I just downloaded and printed the sword/ax/TNT sign/creeper head and printed it directly on the shrinky dink plastic, and it worked great.

12. BelleBeautyandtheBeast

BelleBeautyandtheBeast <font color=red>Disney Dreamer<br><font color=blue

13. DisneyMomma81

DisneyMomma81 DIS Veteran

I ordered *this* for DS yesterday.

14. Debbie7452

Debbie7452 DIS Veteran

I ordered the minecraft magnet set from thinkgeek. I also have a set of the legos stashed away in the closet, but for those prices maybe I should sell! I ordered months ago when they were backordered. I was lucky to get some.

15. pantherlj

pantherlj DIS Veteran

Free shipping on thinkgeek right now as well!