Lego Magic!

joanb

DIS Board Addict
Look what our kids did!
pic1
pic2

I'm Joan's DD. My brother and I created it without a kit. I found the Disney logos on-line and printed them on window decal paper. Glad you like it. We had fun making it. :p

Oh, and here's the Captain on deck with his soda mug!
pic3

Great Job!!!!:D

Maybe you can contact Lego - and they can make it into a kit for the rest of us who aren't quite as talented.:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Jackie

That is so great! You should send the pictures in to the Disney Magazine and the Lego Co. They might print them!

I would have never even thought about making one out of legos - great job

Hi Joan's DD.

I'm Joan's DD. My brother and I created it without a kit. I found the Disney logos on-line and printed them on window decal paper. Glad you like it. We had fun making it.

If you go to the official Lego website, there is a contest called "LEGO MasterBuilder of Tomorrow Sweepstakes. The closing date is November 12th, 2003. Being a "drawing," the winner is selected at random but, hey, "you never know."

Check this out: one child will receive the whole range of new LEGO Designer construction products from the 2003 product line and the opportunity to MEET a LEGO MasterBuilder.

PLUS the winner will visit the MasterBuilder Workshop at the home of the LEGO Company in Billund, Denmark, and have the opportunity to help make a larger-than-life creation to be displayed in one of the LEGOLAND parks.

Best of luck...

You guys are VERY talented!!! :teeth:

I think you should send a photo in to Disney Magazine too.

Very impressive! :cool: Can't wait to see your CC replica! :sunny:

Hey Buckaroo's Dad,
I couldn't find the sweepstakes thingy, but I'm still trying to find it.

Everybody im workin on Castaway Cay.

Joan's DD12
:p :jester:

Oh, tight! As my kids would say.

http://www.lego.com/siteindex/

Here is the Lego site index. The www.Legoclub.com has links about the magazine.

The magazine, as well as the web, publishes pictures of readers creations, and it is free! Send photos of your model to:

Cool Creations
LEGO Club
P.O. Box 1308
Enfield, CT 06083-1308

The LEGO magazine is a must for every LEGO addict.

Photos and story to Disney Magazine:

Letters to the Editor
Disney Magazine
114 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10011

Or email:

dismag.bb@disney.com

Carla

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter