Lego coupon from Birmbaums

DBarber600

Mouseketeer
We leave for WDW in 2 weeks and will be visiting the Lego store in DTD. Just wondering if anyone has a Lego store coupon they won't be using. Thanks!

I didn't know they had coupons for the Lego store. Where do you get them from? :confused3 Going in Sept and I have a DS who wants to spend all his money there

I have 2 of them! PM me your addresses and I'll get them in the mail tomorrow!!

Your coupons are in the mail. I sent one, and my mom sent one. Have fun!!

Can anyone tell me how much the coupons are for? Is it worth buying the book? My 2 older kids can't wait to go to the lego store!

Does anyone else have one by chance they might be able to send. I'm sure we'll easily spend $50 there next month. thanks!

I got a lego store coupon from the disney store. The cast memeber was wearing a pin that said "ask me how to save 20%" something like that.. Anyway I asked and she said if you buy tickets at the disney store they give you a coupon book for dtd. I told her we already bought tickets and I told her all about our trip we have planned. And she gave me the coupons and it has a spend $50 get $10 off at lego store. anyway if you ask at the disney store maybe they will give you the coupons.

Still looking for one too. Anyone can PM me if you have one that you aren't going to be using. Thanks so much!

I am going to ask at the Disney Store too, but if anyone here has one they are not using it would be greatly appreciated! My DD9 and DS5 both have lists ready for the Lego store!

I got a lego store coupon from the disney store. The cast memeber was wearing a pin that said "ask me how to save 20%" something like that.. Anyway I asked and she said if you buy tickets at the disney store they give you a coupon book for dtd. I told her we already bought tickets and I told her all about our trip we have planned. And she gave me the coupons and it has a spend $50 get $10 off at lego store. anyway if you ask at the disney store maybe they will give you the coupons.

Sounds great! I can always buy an extra ticket for the girls' friends as we always seem to be taking someone along at the last minute.

What other coupns are in the book? :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter