Lego Cinderella's Castle

I have this years Christmas train. After the holidays I am going to raid my son's zillion Lego pieces and remodel the train like the one in Magic Kingdom.

Thanks for pics y'all! Super cool! I've never owned a Lego set in my life, but I rec'd a Yellow Submarine set as a gift. This thing looks daunting to me, never mind the castle.:faint:

So we got the Castle as a family Christmas gift and put it together over the past two days - took us about 9 hours in total. Was a lot of fun and love how they do some of the structure to get the different angles and the nods to the different movies is great

View attachment 212583

How many of those bottles in the background were consumed over those two days?? Lol!

Thanks for posting!

So we got the Castle as a family Christmas gift and put it together over the past two days - took us about 9 hours in total. Was a lot of fun and love how they do some of the structure to get the different angles and the nods to the different movies is great

View attachment 212583
It's only took us 3 minutes and 17 seconds. It's a process...right:)

Mines at my dads house staring at me while I have to clean out his house. He's kind of dangling it in front of me as lure...

Yay divorced parents

If I could get some tiny ear hats and mickey balloons I'd even stick some tourists in there!
I have minifigs that go on vacation with us and I take pictures of them in a lot of the places we go. Before our trip to Disneyland last May, I made some Mickey ears for the minifigs and took a bunch of pics at Disneyland and again when we went to WDW in the fall. For my minifig, I used the hat from the blue wizard in the series 12 minifig blind bags. For the other two, I used the headset pieces. For the ears, I used a dremel to cut the ears off of the shampoo and conditioner bottles that they have in the WDW on-site resorts. Then used some black hot glue sticks to glue the ears on. Lot of effort just to get Mickey ears for minifigs, but it's fun to take them along on a trip and find new spots to take their picture.
2016-05-20_014731544_147D9_iOS.jpg

I have minifigs that go on vacation with us and I take pictures of them in a lot of the places we go. Before our trip to Disneyland last May, I made some Mickey ears for the minifigs and took a bunch of pics at Disneyland and again when we went to WDW in the fall. For my minifig, I used the hat from the blue wizard in the series 12 minifig blind bags. For the other two, I used the headset pieces. For the ears, I used a dremel to cut the ears off of the shampoo and conditioner bottles that they have in the WDW on-site resorts. Then used some black hot glue sticks to glue the ears on. Lot of effort just to get Mickey ears for minifigs, but it's fun to take them along on a trip and find new spots to take their picture.
View attachment 215380

That is adorable!

I got this as a family Christmas present and we took shifts working on it or together and it was a great time. It is sitting in our family room on a bookshelf and it is nice to look at. Well done by lego. I liked reading the directions book as it had interesting tid bits about the castle and how they had different themes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter