Lego Cinderella's Castle

View attachment 201534
We bought it last week at the LEGO store in DS along with a few other sets and the Emporium still had LOADS of minifigs left! We ended up with over $50 in LEGO VIP credits and are now plotting what to spend that on!

Ugh, the Lego VIP Program is like crack (or what I'd think is like crack). Once you buy something big, you get stuck in a rut, and start buying more big sets with the VIP discounts!

Ugh, the Lego VIP Program is like crack (or what I'd think is like crack). Once you buy something big, you get stuck in a rut, and start buying more big sets with the VIP discounts!

It really does. I have $30 in rewards. The Beatles Yellow Submarine is coming out November 1, so I plan to get that. And there are a few other sets I've been looking at. If anyone plays Lego Dimensions, all sets are 40% off at Target using the Cartwheel app. I bought the Ghostbusters story pack and the Harry Potter team pack today. I think the deal ends today.

I've been trying to snatch up those minifigs at the store when ever I see them, I now have an extra Peter Pan and an extra Mr. Incredible, anyone want to trade?

I've got extra Mickey, Minnie, and Ursula. Don't have Mr. Incredible. Any of those interest either of you? :teeth:

I bought some mini figures when I ordered the Yellow Submarine. I only opened two of them, but was pleased to have Ursula and Ariel, which I didn't have before. Really hoping for maleficent in one of my unopened packs. I've gotten duplicates of the Donald, Mickey, Minnie, and Daisy figures, so I'd like to think my chances are better.

For those who have completed this, what's with the chest with hair, scissors and hairbrush? Rapunzel related?

I finally broke down and ordered one of these on Black Friday. Now I find my collector's impulse is out-pacing Lego's production, and I'm trying to find other Lego Disney pieces that might supplement it nicely.

The Disney Blind Bags currently available are obvious, but beyond those, I've been trying to come up with past lego pieces that might build off the "Disney Parks" theme well.

There are several Toy Story 3 figures I'd like to pickup. I think the Toy Story 3 Buzz & Jessie's unique parts deviate a bit too far from a standard lego person for my taste. I prefer the look of the Buzz from the blind bags. But I don't really mind the animal characters from the Toy Story sets, such as Bullseye, Rex or Hamm. The Green Army Men also look like they'd fit right in (and are known to wander Hollywood Studios on the regular).

I'd like to snag at LEAST a Captain Jack Sparrow from the Pirates of the Caribbean line. Wouldn't mind a Barbossa and a Davy Jones either (though Authentic Davys look to cost a pretty penny these days)

I'm considering grabbing some of the more park-prominent Star Wars characters like R2-D2, C-3PO... perhaps Chewy, Vader, Kylo Ren & some Stormtroopers. (Think I already have some of these in a lego bin somewhere)

I'd like to get a Lightning McQueen and a Mater from the multitude of Cars 2 sets out there. Problem here is the Lightning I think best matches the in-park version is one of the more scarce & expensive ones. Might have to settle for a less ideal one.

There are even quite a few small characters and accessories in the Disney princess line lego currently makes that I think would compliment this set well. I prefer to avoid the more stylized mini-figures in these sets, but some of the "accessory" characters I think are fine. The Little Mermaid sets come with a Flounder & Sebastian I think would look great with the blind bag Ariel. The Beauty and the Beast set has quite a few small characters I wouldn't mind having. Mrs Potts, Lumiere, Chip, Cogsworth and then some (the castle itself is even half-decent, though clearly not the same level as this one). There's a half-okay Olaf and Sven in some of the frozen sets.

Just ideas for building a more robust Magic Kingdom on my shelf, haha. If I could get some tiny ear hats and mickey balloons I'd even stick some tourists in there!

We're going on a vacation to WDW the 3rd-13th of December. I just ordered this massive build to get here while we are gone so that my parents would hide it from my boy. I am hoping this thing is sold out at the park when we get there so that I can surprise him with it on Christmas morning! I don't know who will be more excited to build it, me or him. :)

I finally broke down and ordered one of these on Black Friday. Now I find my collector's impulse is out-pacing Lego's production, and I'm trying to find other Lego Disney pieces that might supplement it nicely.

The Disney Blind Bags currently available are obvious, but beyond those, I've been trying to come up with past lego pieces that might build off the "Disney Parks" theme well.

There are several Toy Story 3 figures I'd like to pickup. I think the Toy Story 3 Buzz & Jessie's unique parts deviate a bit too far from a standard lego person for my taste. I prefer the look of the Buzz from the blind bags. But I don't really mind the animal characters from the Toy Story sets, such as Bullseye, Rex or Hamm. The Green Army Men also look like they'd fit right in (and are known to wander Hollywood Studios on the regular).

I'd like to snag at LEAST a Captain Jack Sparrow from the Pirates of the Caribbean line. Wouldn't mind a Barbossa and a Davy Jones either (though Authentic Davys look to cost a pretty penny these days)

I'm considering grabbing some of the more park-prominent Star Wars characters like R2-D2, C-3PO... perhaps Chewy, Vader, Kylo Ren & some Stormtroopers. (Think I already have some of these in a lego bin somewhere)

I'd like to get a Lightning McQueen and a Mater from the multitude of Cars 2 sets out there. Problem here is the Lightning I think best matches the in-park version is one of the more scarce & expensive ones. Might have to settle for a less ideal one.

There are even quite a few small characters and accessories in the Disney princess line lego currently makes that I think would compliment this set well. I prefer to avoid the more stylized mini-figures in these sets, but some of the "accessory" characters I think are fine. The Little Mermaid sets come with a Flounder & Sebastian I think would look great with the blind bag Ariel. The Beauty and the Beast set has quite a few small characters I wouldn't mind having. Mrs Potts, Lumiere, Chip, Cogsworth and then some (the castle itself is even half-decent, though clearly not the same level as this one). There's a half-okay Olaf and Sven in some of the frozen sets.

Just ideas for building a more robust Magic Kingdom on my shelf, haha. If I could get some tiny ear hats and mickey balloons I'd even stick some tourists in there!

I bought a bunch of "pick a brick" and elevated the castle and built the front stage and side stairs. Next I'm planning on using the sets like the Brick Bank and the Movie Theater to make Main Street! Post pictures when you have yours built.

I bought a bunch of "pick a brick" and elevated the castle and built the front stage and side stairs. Next I'm planning on using the sets like the Brick Bank and the Movie Theater to make Main Street! Post pictures when you have yours built.
I want to see this real bad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!