Leftover Pictures

Honeybehr1

Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>Hey I was a newlywe
I have a bunch of leftover professional photos of various sizes. I have kept all that I want too. Taking all the wallets and doing a page "Watching me grow" or somehting to that affect but what can I do with any of the rest. Anyone do anything unique or interesting with leftovers

Could you make them into bookmarks for Father's Day? Or save them for when they are in school. I know I've had to send a few pictures of various ages for projects.

Many times I use a square cutter and cut my pictures into 1 inch squares. Capturing the best part of the photo, a smile, funky shoes, a flower etc....The usually is lost in the back ground. Then I make an opening page to my scrap books with a mosaic. with lots of tiny photos.

I've cut out letters from leftover pictures that spell out the theme or a title. For example, from a trip to Washington, DC I had a bunch of pictures that just didn't get used so I cut out all the letters (w-a-s-h-i-n-g-t etc.) from the pictures and used that as the title page. It's really cute and unique.

I would mark the age of the child on the back and put them away in a box for each child. You will need them for school projects, star of the week posters, perhaps a high school graduation slide show or posters, or even a wedding slide show (we also used them for a 6th grade slide show for their "elementary graduation" party), etc. Do the same with any extra snapshots that you have. It is much easier to go to the "box" than have to dig through photo albums or scrapbooks, copy pics or take them out--then wonder if they will return and in what condition! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!