LeCellular & timing with Epcot's Evening Show

Kiddeokee

Mouseketeer
I have a 7:20 reservation at LeCellular (for 2). We were told that the fireworks start at 9:00 at Epcot. Will this be enough time to be seated, order & eat, without rushing? Or should we go with an earlier time? They only had 5:00 times other than that. Any info is appreciated!

:hourglass staying at the pop Oct 20-27!!!!!!!

we have a 7:50 adr..was hoping that would be enought time...
who knows..
we are really fast eaters...occaisionally taste the food as it is going down..lol..

Depending on your server, you may or may not be out. And even if you allow at least an hour, people will have been staking out spots for quite a while before Illuminations so there's no guarantee that you'll get a great seat.

And I don't mean to be rude, but you have the name wrong (or maybe it was a typo?). It's Le Cellier.

Thanks for the suggestions y'all!!! I will try to change the ADRs to an earlier time. (and sorry for the misspelling-I'm not the best speller)

We had a 7:40pm ressie at LeCellier for 9/18 and I was concerned that the timeing wouldn't be "right" so we opted for a 1:00 lunch instead. Now we can sit back and enjoy our meal without worrying about being on time for something else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter