LeCellier Steakburger on the Lunch menu

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by n2mm, May 11, 2010.

1. n2mm

n2mm aka WALTSGIRL

I know most folks go to LC for the filet, but we often stop by at lunch time and get sandwiches (this is what folks do who are not on the ddp). While my DH loves the shaved prime rib sandwich I love the steakburger on the sourdough bread! Well here's a warning if there are any steakburger lovers out there. It's GONE!

Yep, it's no longer on the lunch menu. Replaced with a regular hamburger with mushrooms and cheese. On a standard roll. We were there last week for lunch and I did order the new one, and it's a hamburger. Not the same taste at all. I know our favorites changes all of the time. My DD was very disappointed as was I. Oh well!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. m&m's mom

m&m's mom <font color=deeppink>Waiting for the waterless cru

Shoot! That's what I was planning on ordering.

4. BillSears

BillSears DIS Veteran

Thanks for the warning! I have my first LeCellier lunch next week and I was thinking about ordering the steakburger. :mad:

5. Dismagic1

Dismagic1 Mouseketeer

The new burger is still delicious!

6. n2mm

n2mm aka WALTSGIRL

We did have it and it was just OK. The steakburger was much better and loved the sourdough bread with it too. Time to try something new when we go back in September.

7. Uno Mas

Uno Mas DIS Veteran

I was so stuffed after having lunch at LeCellier - the shaved prime rib sandwich - that it spoiled the rest of my day. It was so good I of course had to eat the entire thing, but it was far too much food for lunch!

8. n2mm

n2mm aka WALTSGIRL

Maybe we'll split one next time along with a bowl of soup, sounds like a perfect combination.

9. MPLsDad

MPLsDad DIS Veteran

Drat! That's where I wanted to go and get a burger for my vacation and birthday trips. I guess I'll have to come up with a plan B(urger). Keep your eyes peeled for my cancellation in August and October!!!

10. NOLA_Tink

NOLA_Tink NOLA_Tink

Thanks for the update! Any other menu changes? I've been checking the Le Cellier page on WDW's site, but their menu link has been gone for a few weeks now. I thought they might be making some changes...hmmmmm.