LeCellier lunch?

disneyfreak7

DIS Veteran
I was only able to get an ADR for lunch at LeCellier. :mad: My DS was in the hospital the day I was to make ADR, so obviously I was a few days late making our ADR's. LeCellier is one of our favorites!! Can I get the Kansas City coffee rubbed steak that is on the dinner menu for lunch? This is the reason DH eat here. I don't want to go to LeCellier and have a sandwich for lunch.

The Kansas city coffee rubbed steak is the BEST steak I have ever had:cool1::thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

If it's not on the lunch menu, not sure they would even have them prepped and ready to cook at lunch. If it's the dinner menu you want, the best course is to keep trying for a dinner reservation - people do cancel.

Allearsnet lists these as the lunch entrees

Le Cellier Mushroom Filet Mignon - with wild mushroom risotto, white truffle and herb butter sauce $25.99

Sauteed Potato Gnocchi - with grilled eggplant, cherry tomatoes, pesto broth, and parmesan cheese $19.99

New York Strip Steak - with bercy butter, balsamic red onions, watercress, and roasted Yukon potatoes, $30.99

King Salmon Two Ways - pan seared with Hoisin BBQ and Citrus-poached with coconut soubise $20.99

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter