LeCellier lunch?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by disneyfreak7, Apr 15, 2010.

1. disneyfreak7

disneyfreak7 DIS Veteran

Feb 13, 2006
    I was only able to get an ADR for lunch at LeCellier. :mad: My DS was in the hospital the day I was to make ADR, so obviously I was a few days late making our ADR's. LeCellier is one of our favorites!! Can I get the Kansas City coffee rubbed steak that is on the dinner menu for lunch? This is the reason DH eat here. I don't want to go to LeCellier and have a sandwich for lunch.

The Kansas city coffee rubbed steak is the BEST steak I have ever had:cool1::thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
  2. TDC Nala

TDC Nala 1937, what a year that was

Jun 22, 2001
    If it's not on the lunch menu, not sure they would even have them prepped and ready to cook at lunch. If it's the dinner menu you want, the best course is to keep trying for a dinner reservation - people do cancel.
  3. Haley

Haley DIS Veteran

Mar 2, 2008
    Allearsnet lists these as the lunch entrees

Le Cellier Mushroom Filet Mignon - with wild mushroom risotto, white truffle and herb butter sauce $25.99

Sauteed Potato Gnocchi - with grilled eggplant, cherry tomatoes, pesto broth, and parmesan cheese $19.99

New York Strip Steak - with bercy butter, balsamic red onions, watercress, and roasted Yukon potatoes, $30.99

King Salmon Two Ways - pan seared with Hoisin BBQ and Citrus-poached with coconut soubise $20.99