LeCellier for lunch or Cape May dinner?

LisaCat

Counting too many days till my next trip to Disney
Help me decide.

I need to drop one of these ADRs. I can't decide between my lunch ADR at LeCellier or my dinner at Cape May!

Which would you keep, and why?

IMHO, the food at Le Cellier is much better than Cape May.

However, if you are like us we don't like TS meals for lunch as they slow us down too much so I would choose Cape May for our family.

Also, if you are going to Le Cellier in 2013, remember it is 2 TS credits next year.

Haven't tried le celier yet but we have eaten dinner at cape may twice and it was great. You must be a seafood lover though

Haven't tried le celier yet but we have eaten dinner at cape may twice and it was great. You must be a seafood lover though

I ♥ crab. And since DH is NOT a fan, I don't get it very often (like on my birthday- LOL). Did I mention this is a solo trip? Mmmmmm..... crab legs.....

But I managed to get a lunch ressie for LeCellier. They must be booked solid for a reason, right?

I ♥ crab. And since DH is NOT a fan, I don't get it very often (like on my birthday- LOL). Did I mention this is a solo trip? Mmmmmm..... crab legs.....

It's been a few years since we were at Cape May ... but I don't think they have crab legs? :confused3 Or if they do ... I missed 'em. :sad1:

Between the two, I'd choose Le Cellier.

Neither one of these restaurants is in my top 10 in WDW, but with that said I would drop Le Cellier. You can get an average steak at any average steak house anywhere in the country and IMHO that is what Le Cellier is, just another average steak house offering an average quality steak with an average dining experience. While Cape May also is not what I would call fantastic, it does offer something more unique with crab legs and some interesting items at the buffet. IMHO, Cape May is the better average place to choose. ;)

Incredibly difficult decision...are you sure it is one you have to make? LC is two for lunch in 2013 as someone else pointed out and CM for dinner is one. But also being a seafood lover and unable to pass up crab legs i would lean toward going there personally. But the cream cheese mp and breads at lc are not to be missed. Of the billion places it felt like we ate last month, those are two we would definitely hit up again.
Good luck with your decision...i don't think you can make a wrong choice!

I love Cape May. We are a family of picky eaters & we do not like seafood. It is one of our favorite Disney buffets. We feel the food is fresh and good and hits the spot after all the every day park CS meals. Just our opinion.

We also like Le Cellier, we usually just eat steak & fries. Picky again!

I'd go with Cape May. But then again, our last experience with Le Cellier was not a good one, so maybe that's coloring my decision. Either way, have fun!:cool1::cool1:

It's been a few years since we were at Cape May ... but I don't think they have crab legs? :confused3 Or if they do ... I missed 'em. :sad1:

Between the two, I'd choose Le Cellier.

Cape May Clambake, for sure! And they for certain have had crab legs for several years. We go more than once a year, and make sure CMC is on our list 1-2 times at least!

The seafood there is delicious, but I disagree that you have to be a seafood lover as a pp said. There are lots to choose from if you do not care for seafood!

There will be negatives and positives for *every* restaurant at Disney! :rolleyes:

That's the beauty of all the restaurants to choose from because we all have different tastes. But, one thing, try them for yourselves at least once - we usually do that, and yes, we have our favorites, but sometimes have been pleasantly surprised by a new one! :)

Thanks for the input, everyone. I'm leaning toward cancelling LeCellier. I still have a couple days to decide.... LOL

Having just ate a Cape May, I'd stick with LeCellier. It was good, but nothing was so spectacular that I'd want to go again...unlike LC. All restaurants can be hit or miss, but this is especially true with buffets ;)

We tried Cape May because of all of the great reviews on this board, and I was not impressed. Maybe if I were staying at the BC and on the dining plan, I would go again, but not otherwise. I LOVE seafood and crab legs, but I thought these were just too salty. With that said, I did like the salad selection and desserts there.

We have been to LC twice. The last time we were on the dining plan, and I thought it was a great use of 1 credit for lunch. Now that it will be 2 credits, dh and I decided that it is no longer worth it.

Between the two, I would choose LC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter