LeCellier am I missing something?

Thanks all for the honest reviews. I guess we will be skipping it for this year. I just do not see anything on the menu that screams try me. My ds 4 will not appreciate the fine dining atmosphere and dd wants to go to Tepan Edo more than any other place.

Please, please, please share your marinade!! Can't seem to find one we are satisfied with. I hope it's not a family secret!!:banana:

Well, we used to use a big blend of liquid smoke, garlic powder, olive oil, ginger flavored terriyaki and soy sauce.....BUT, we found this stuff at the store a few years ago called Dale's liquid marinade. We use it on steaks, pork, chicken and even mix a few drops in to each patty before making hamburgers. It's a mixture of pretty much the same ingredients plus some Paprika and sugar and it's WONDERFUL! It makes everything taste so GOOD....we don't even buy steak sauce anymore....after marinating in this stuff you won't need any steak sauce :)

I think it's a southern thing though....so you may not be able to find it locally? It's in the ketchup/steak sauce section...usually on the top shelf. It's black and has a white label on it (made in Birmingham, AL).

Sometimes we go back to the homemade mix....but really it's hard to tell a difference and this stuff is just so much easier.

Happy grilling :)

Oh my gosh there is so much more to LeCellier than just steak..although I am so addicted to thier steaks! In 4 years of eating there, we haven't had one complaint. The steaks are perfectly cut, trimmed and cooked everytime!
But the cheddar cheese soup is wonderful and the new duck appetizer is incredible as well. The salmon is great as is the free range chicken..as a matter of a fact, we like everything we've tried on the menu from the old one to the new! For dessert though, I'm rather partial to the chocolate whiskey cake! And oh yeah..the breadsticks are the best! (Especially the pretzel bread). All in all its my favorite restaurant in Epcot! I highly recommend trying it at least one and who knows it may become one of your favorites to! :)

We do like it there, but I don't think it is the best. I do enjoy the cheese soup and the mushroom filet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter