leaving program question (August 2)

Discussion in 'The College Board' started by disneyygal13, Nov 9, 2012.

1. disneyygal13

disneyygal13 Earning My Ears

I just had a question regarding when you are done with your program. I am done august 2,so what time would I be done and when should I get a flight that day?! Additionally I was debating staying one more day or two to hang out the parks with friends...do people do this?! and would you still get free access to the parks at this point?!

thank you!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MandaBelle

MandaBelle Earning My Ears

You will finish work two days before your departure date. You don't get free access to the parks after the program, and you have to be out of your apartment by 11 o'clock on August 2. That means if you want to stay at a hotel and go to the parks, you'll have to pay for both.

4. disneyygal13

disneyygal13 Earning My Ears

thank you! so i assume people go to the parks on their last two days then?!

5. leeg229

leeg229 Mouseketeer

Usually yes, people will spend the last two days playing in the parks and finishing off the last few things on their Disney bucket lists during the day and rushing around like crazy packing everything at night. I finished my program August 10th and the night of August 9th I was walking around Vista for the last time and it was hilarious seeing how much junk people managed to fit in their cars.

6. MandaBelle

MandaBelle Earning My Ears

My last day of work was January 4. I spent the following day (Jan 5) at the parks with friends, then spent the night making sure everything was packed.

On January 6, I was checked out of the apartment by 11 a.m. I didn't go anywhere but the airport that day. But if you're driving/being picked up, you could go to the parks if you wanted.