Leaving on a Jet Plane..

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
Friday, we are heading to WDW......hopefully he will doing ok after chemotherapy today, then tomorrow rest, rest, rest, and then Friday, we are taking a break from all this sickness and heading to our happy place...

I can handle the luggage, I can hold his hand, and I am getting him out of this cold and heading to where the sunshine is for a few days...

So, if you do not see me around for a few days, we will be in the sunshine, with lots of sunscreen on him, trying to rejuvenate him a bit after this first protocol.....Scans are February 15, and we will have more answers then, but needed to just take a break from the cold, the chemotherapy, the doctors, and just go away and be us in WDW.....

I will continue to pray for your DH today as he finishes chemo, Marsha, and for a wonderful, restful trip to WDW! :goodvibes

Well if there's somewhere you can go that can make you forget your troubles for a little while it's WDW. You go and ENJOY!! Be like little kids and just have a wonderful time free of worry. I'll be praying for you both!!

Shelby

:goodvibes I will be thinking of you both, Take care and have a great time :hug:

I hope your trip is everything you both need...and deserve!

Don't forget to bring some of that warm sunny weather back to bean town!

Have a great time filled with much needed R & R!!!

Good for you Marsha. Hope you both are having a wonderful time.

Go rest and rejuvinate and fight on. Hope you are having a great time Marsha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter