Leaving Nov 25 4 night Bahamian

mom24gr8kids

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me about the weather during that time?

We have adjoining rooms 2071 & 2073 which I read are good rooms but would love to hear if anyone's stayed in them or how the 2nd deck is? We are a family of 6 (2 adults 4 kids ages 10, 8, 6, 4)

Do they restock the shampoo daily? I am debating whether I need to bring some since we have so many people and my girls have long hair that needs to be washed after salt water swimming.

I heard someone mention getting clothes pressed-is there a place to do this or do you have to send them to be laundered and pressed (which I am sure is costly). I ask b/c my younger kids are wearing custom clothing everyday and it's bound to get wrinkled in the suitcases.....I do plan to bring wrinkle reducer to help.

Also we are staying at the Radison at the Port the night before and would love to hear about a great seafood resturant nearby to eat as my kids are big seafood fans

I've only cruised in sept, oct and mid dec so can't help you with november weather, but I wouldn't get in the ocean in dec it was too cold.

The 2nd deck is great, a short walk to almost all of the activities except for pools and palo/cove cafe etc... we took the stairs almost everywhere except for clear up to the pools. We've been on deck 2 twice and love it.

Shampoo and conditioner is restocked daily and you could probably ask for more from your stateroom host/ess if you need it. Its great stuff too!

We sent clothes out to be pressed our first night, it is half of the laundering cost for pressing only. It was a great expenditure for us. There is an iron in the laundry rooms when one is on the first floor. If you feel like it probably very few will want it on the first day so get your pressing done then. We also used the downy wrinkle reducer but for my boys I wanted their dress shirts to look pressed. My daughters custom stuff had many frills and ruffles so wrinkles weren't a big deal.

We love deck 2 also. Quiet and very nice cabins. We had 2 although not adjoning...next door to each other. We loved them! We have 3 daughters all with long hair and the room steward was great with making sure we had enough of everything. We were'nt too far from the laundry area so we did some on our own in the evenings when everyone else was out and about.

Unfortunately I don't have any answers for you, i just wanted to say hello! My DD and I will be on the same cruise celebrating her 8th bday. Hope to see you and your family on board!

Kbrel:thumbsup2

Hi
I'd like to know too since I'll be on the same cruise :goodvibes
Just not sure on what to pack shorts or capri's ....:confused3
thanks

We cruised on deck 2 of the wonder in early November and it was great. Not too packed. Weather was wonderful. The kids swam on the ship and the water at the ports was still nice and warm. We didn't pack enough shorts though. Next time we'll know.:goodvibes

Unfortunately I don't have any answers for you, i just wanted to say hello! My DD and I will be on the same cruise celebrating her 8th bday. Hope to see you and your family on board!

Kbrel:thumbsup2

OH I am so glad to hear others are going to be on board! This is my first ever cruise and my kids first experience with Disney-we are cruising then heading to Disney for 2 days.

Hi
I'd like to know too since I'll be on the same cruise :goodvibes
Just not sure on what to pack shorts or capri's ....:confused3
thanks

Hopefully someone will respond and tell us for sure. Currently I have custom sets for the kids with capris and one pair of shorts so I hope that at least one of the days is warm enough. I just want to know if I am going to need pants for every evening or if there is a good chance we need jackets along?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter